[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you support Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: btfo.jpg (76 KB, 1250x884) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
76 KB, 1250x884
What's with the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong meme" meme on here? I mean seriously, he killed almost a million US and British soldiers, along with at least 1 million jews. I just don't understand the point in standing behind this man and his beliefs. I understand liking him from a military perspective, as he dominated Europe and Africa during the war. But from his actual political viewpoints? It just makes no sense. He was oppressing so many people, such as the Jews. Currently there are estimated to be about 14 million Jews in the world. How can you people go on saying they all have the same traits, the same behavioral pattern? My understanding of a common Jewish trait was taking all the wealth and hoarding it for themselves. But that argument doen't just apply to the Jews.This goes for the religious and race wars you guys talk of so often. I just don't understand how you can stereotype so many people, human beings just like you guys.
>INB4 Blacks are just inherently stupider!
>Christians never did anything unjustified against people
Substantiate your arguments with some form of evidence please. I'm here to try and understand this mindset, as I have a couple friends who frequent this board with no way to give evidence in their beliefs. And before you all ask, no I have not read Mein Kampf, nor do I intend to. Also please keep in mind this is supposed to be a serious discussion, not a bunch of shitposters attacking me because I don't understand their beliefs.
>>
>>>/p/lebbit
>>
>>70882372
I don't get it either. I don't understand why these people try to deny hitlers greatest accomplishment and pretend like it never even happened. He was only trying to help.
>>
>>70882372
Hitler 17 million?

What the fuck?
>>
>>70882835
17? What are you talking about?
>>
>>70882781
Help with what? What were the Jews doing?
>>
MUH SIX GORILLION

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
>>
>>70882835
What you mean 17, I mean 170 is a ridiculous number.
I once read about where that 600 came from, statistics have shown 6 trillion was the actual number.
>>
>>70882372
Reminder that the holocaust didn't actually happen
>>
>>70883029
The Jews were responsible for the financial destruction of Germany during the Final years of The Great War and were responsible for the deals of the Versailles Treaty aswell.

Also the Jews were the only ones in The Great Depression Era of Germsny that prospered. Hitler knew this and knew why.
>>
>>70883029
The Jews were responsible for the financial destruction of Germany during the Final years of The Great War and were responsible for the deals of the Versailles Treaty aswell.

Also the Jews were the only ones in The Great Depression Era of Germsny that prospered. Hitler knew this and knew why. Sieg Heil.
>>
>>70882835
>>70883270
Haha my bad I just googled Hitler Stalin Death toll and that came up
>>
>>70883282
Any evidence to support that?
>>
Who is Leopold from Belgium? How could such a little pipsqueak country commit such massive genocide?
>>
>>70883329
How can you specifically target the Jews for that though? Couldn't you say the same for Christians?
And where can I see evidence for that?
>>
>>70883638
Maybe a massive genocide of hands, nothing more.
>>
>>70883493
nope, pure edginess because muh internets
>>
>>70883638
He colonized the Congo and was extremely brutal towards the people there, probably worse than Columbus to the natives.
>>
>>70883329
> literally trying to justify the genocide of an entire demographic of people

Shit forgot I was on 4chan
>>
>>70882372
Someone needs to add a trump head next to hitler. It won't have anything but we all know he's literally hitler
>>
File: i05B6qx.png (212 KB, 590x903) Image search: [Google]
i05B6qx.png
212 KB, 590x903
>>70882372
>>
>>70882372
>King Leopold
>dictator
he owned the congo senpai, he could do whatever he wanted with it
>>
>>70882835
6 million jews
5 millions gypsies
6 million allied troops and civilians
>>
>>70884719
everybody that disagrees with me is edgy

did 6 million really die?
>>
File: meow-0b7a2e85.jpg (80 KB, 385x610) Image search: [Google]
meow-0b7a2e85.jpg
80 KB, 385x610
MAO NUMBER ONE!
E
O
W
>>
>>70885090
TANK TANK CHAIRMAN MAO
>>
>>70885198
It's an estimate, so it could easily be more or less, but I guess you're better at counting death tolls sitting behind a computer than historians and scholars who *actually* do work.
>>
>>70885576
Kek
>>
>>70882598
Dev go to bed.
>>
>>70885158
uhh ... source?
>>
I've read hitler's war cost 57-60 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
>>
>>
>>70886183
On both sides
>>
>>70882372
The biggest number Leopold II is associated with is 10 million. And that's even in a setting where they count him "contributing to" their deaths, not being directly responsible.

It wasn't Belgium that was responsible, though. Leopold II personal ownership of the Congo was highly controversial in Belgium, being strongly condemned by the Catholics and the Liberal parties. After he was forced to hand the Congo over to Belgium the "genocide" stopped.
>>
>>70882372
Pasha did nothing wrong. The Armenians were collateral damage. Blaming the Turks for dead Armenians is like blaming the British for dead Germans.
>>
>>70886692
Go ahead and redpill me on it... I dont know much about it so excuse me if I said anything wrong
>>
>>70883638
We are the most powerful race in the world
>>
File: 1441467576287.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1441467576287.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>70882835
>muh 17 gazillion
>>
>>70883493
>I need evidence to prove something didn't happen otherwise it did
Literally what? What evidence is there that it did happen, except a bunch of confused Jews (gas chambers that they survived six times because they were de lousing chambers), liars looking for sympathy (masturbation machines, rollercoasters that flung Jews into piles of burning bodies, Jews being drown in diarrhea shit pools), and numbers (six gorillion) that were changed years later?
>>
>>70887032
There just isn't much information to go onto, a lot of "estimations" and not much proof. I don't doubt Leopold II was a cruel man, though. All what I've said can be read on the Wikipedia page, it's nothing controversial.

And I can't blame you not knowing a lot about it, because even Belgians don't know a lot about it.
>>
>>70886446
>jews
>gypsies

>workers
>>
Hitler's more well known because our media does say he "killed the most people", and uses him constantly in showing who the worst person in the world is. Mao zedong movies wouldn't jive with our culture, and would just be seen as irrelevant.
>>
>>70882372

>at least 1 million jews
OY VEY ANTI SEMITE IT WAS 6 KAZOOJILLION
>>
>>70887200
Your airport security wasn't so powerful
>>
Hideki Tojo wasn't a dictator
>>
File: 1330969746833[1].jpg (13 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
1330969746833[1].jpg
13 KB, 403x300
>>70882372
That meme came in the form of a glorious GET forever cementing it as absolute fact according to the laws of memetics
>>
>>70885576
You mean the scholars and historian that got in prison for holocaust denying?
>>
>>70882372
You're missing Muhammed, his existence has killed >200 million.
>>
>>70883842
How can you even logically ask that?

>Group A was the only group to prosper during EVENT
>Groups B - E did not prosper during EVENT
>"Couldn't you say the same thing about Group D?"
>>
>>70883493
Plenty.

>Photographic evidence of the Chimney not being built until after the war.
>Multiple ground scans of alleged mass graves turn up empty.
>Alleged gas chambers enclosed by a wooden door with a three inch gap at the bottom.
>Zyklon-B, the alleged gas of choice, leaves a distinct blue stains; no stains on walls of "gas chambers".
>"The Ovens" were two standard cremation ovens per camp, physically impossible to burn as many bodies claimed in the span of time used.
>Lampshades and soap conveniently disappear from museum around the time DNA testing becomes prevalent.

The Final Solution was to have the jews work pro bono to repay the German people. Yes, it was slavery, but it wasn't the brutal genocide that's been pinned on the German people and cause for their population to be steeped in government mandated self-loathing.
>>
>>70882372
>How can you people go on saying they all have the same traits, the same behavioral pattern?

I dont, no one does

Animals arent all the same

That doesnt make them human
>>
>>70897822
Oh, and don't forget

>The short amount of time between gas dispersal and the soldiers clearing out the chamber would have routinely killed the soldiers themselves.
>>
>>70897237

The upper echelons of the economy are always buffered off from economic downturns

What, did they live lavishly off of their Jew gold, ethno-currency shadow revenue while Germany suffered?
>>
>>70882372
>he killed almost a million US and British soldiers,
Wow, people get killed during war? It's fucking nothing.

If the Allies didn't want to be killed, they should have negotiated with Hitler instead of masturbating over the shit Treaty of Versailles.
>>
File: explainityoujews.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
explainityoujews.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>70883493
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.