[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody care that he's a serial rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: clinton.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
Why does nobody care that he's a serial rapist?
>>
>>70882328
Because it's not true.
>>
he's black, like the rest of the serial rapists.
>>
They will in the general elections if Roger Stone has anything to say about it
>>
>>70882368
there's more evidence that he's a rapist than there is for Cosby
>>
>>70882328

Because the women are fat.
>>
>>70882328
>Bill
>relevant
>>
>>70882505

Such as?
>>
>>70882505
>implying Cosby is a rapist
Nice feminist meme there.
>>
>>70882328
Because Trump hasn't started on the Clintons yet

Daily reminder that Trump knows about Clinton's trips to Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island
>>
>>70882328
He has an amount of charisma and charm that reaches dangerous level, just accept it like everyone else did in the 90's
>>
>>70882653
He's not implying that, Swedetard. Exact opposite, even.
He's alluding to how Cosby is publicly viewed as a rapist even though there's not been any evidence.
>>
>>70882751
this. very underrated as far as being a dangerous politician. almost hypnotizing to watch speak
>>
File: i.jpg (37 KB, 570x573) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
37 KB, 570x573
Same reason this guy is being celebrated tonight.
>>
>>70882812
No, swisstard. I said Clinton isn't a rapist. He used a logical argument in favor of Clinton being a rapist, namely that the evidence toward Clinton is more incriminating than that of Cosby. If he didn't imply that Cosby was a rapist, this argument would be moot. Just write the logical inferences down on a paper if you're too dumb to understand it.
>>
>>70882670
This
>>
>>70883574
>If he didn't imply that Cosby was a rapist, this argument would be moot.
His argument is especially powerful ESPECIALLY since Cosby isn't a rapist

What do you think the argument is, Swedetard?
>>
>>70882328
He's a Democrat. But let Trump start on them and the US will remember the names of Paula Jones and Monica.
>>
>>70882653
>Sweden
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>70882843
Well yeah, fame, wealth, and power means you can get away with a lot. Ted Kennedy killed someone and didn't go to jail. Jenner did too, and that individual of indeterminate gender is making fat stacks of cash on reality TV. We should be bitching in general about how horseshit this system is, not just singling out people who we don't agree with politically on it.
>>
>>70883913
His argument is that since there's more evidence of Clinton being a rapist than Cosby being a rapist, then if Cosby is a rapist then clearly Clinton must also be a rapist. Since Cosby is a rapist, by modus ponens so is Clinton.

If you think the argument becomes more powerful by there being no incriminating evidence of Cosby, then you believe that we are discussing the opinion of the general public. This isn't what we were discussing since I rejected his statement that Clinton was a rapist, not that people do/don't/shoudl believe that he is one.
>>
>>70882328

Because, you fucking nigger, he didnt do shit but lock up your fucking crack smoking uncle.Now please point me to your Chimp Weekly 16 word article 'proving' that this man ever did anything provable
>>
>>70885367
> then you believe that we are discussing the opinion of the general public
>This isn't what we were discussing

>Why does nobody care that he's a serial rapist?

Wow, turns out you really are a Swedetard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.