[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going to school for Petroleum Engineering >Lifetime goal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Meadow Over Look.jpg (175 KB, 1126x900) Image search: [Google]
Meadow Over Look.jpg
175 KB, 1126x900
>Going to school for Petroleum Engineering
>Lifetime goal is to buy a small ranch here in Oklahoma
>Oil field is currently shitting itself
>America is looking hopeless (Trump is our last shot)
>All my dreams are looking dim

Anyone else know this feel? I mean shit, liberals are parasites looking for handouts, but I actually wanna work and achieve my dreams and it's looking dim. I'll still try for them, but fuck
>>
>>70881934
Iktf. i'm probably going into STEM just in case US goes to shit i can flee to Europe.
>>
>>70881934
why didn't you study something useful like Law or Economy. STEM fags everywhere are becoming obsolete thanks to Pajeets
>>
>>70881934
The oil market is very volatile. It's cheap now but will go up again... and crash again. As long as you don't graduate during a bust, Petroleum Engineering is fine. Just be sure to be good with your money and don't blow it all during a boom cycle. As you gain experience and seniority, the bust cycles will impact you less.
>>
>>70883113
I work with lawyers already in my current job and I can't stand them. Not only that, but its a job that requires constant interaction with dindus and organized crime. I don't wanna do that nonstop.
>>
>>70882963

>fleeing to Europe

M8....
We are going to be engulfed by civil wars by the end of the decade.
I'm considering moving to the U.S.
>>
>>70881934
>Lifetime goal is to buy a small ranch

Shit lad are you me

>tfw want to be a farmer
>tfw cant because it would be impossible to make a living out of it

Damn
>>
>>70883584
I don't even intend to make a profit off of it, I just want to own a ranch and run it. Hence the Petroleum Engineering degree. If I was making damn good money I could probably manage a small ranch without worrying about it being a money sink
>>
>>70883714
Studying petroleum engineering too. Prices are up 15 cents in the past 3 months so there may be hope still
>>
>>70883464
if Trump doesn't get elected - we are demographically fucked permanently, and only a matter of time until nonwhites vote away our rights. homogeneity is priceless
>>
>>70883714
>>70883584
Lots of people with engineering jobs have hobby farms. Usually they don't turn much of profit but have many other benefits beyond just food. It's good to have other tasks to focus your mind on to keep you from getting burnt out or simply stuck in your way of thinking at work. Plus the physical activity keeps your body in shape which in turn helps your brain perform at a higher level.
>>
File: japanese-military.jpg (41 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
japanese-military.jpg
41 KB, 670x447
>graduating with a degree in International Relations with a minor in Japanese language
>STEMfaggots laughs at me and calls me a weeb
>just got offered a cozy job with a ESL company that doesn't pay spectacular but has amazing benefits
>moving out of the country in September
>based Abe halts unskilled immigration and promotes Japanese nationalism
>laugh as western civilization falls from my cozy rural Japanese town
>>
>>70883464
Pls dont, we don't want anymore muslims.
>>
File: 1460580790558.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1460580790558.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>70884223
>International Relations

Not even a STEMfag but god damn
>>
>>70884354
Keep on laughing, buddy.
Getting a working visa in Japan is the biggest pain in the ass on earth, and it's that way for a reason.
>>
>>70885390
You will never be Japanese
>>
File: from US to EU.jpg (265 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
from US to EU.jpg
265 KB, 720x720
>>70882963
STEM is a good direction for you. Politics is not your thing.
>>
>>70881934
These thing come in cycles and there is fuck all you can do about them, just do your thing and it will all fall into place, don't let the Jews fuck your life up.
>>
>>70885534
Trust me, I know. The sooner you come to terms with that the better.
>>
>>70885806
How does one avoid the petroleum jew?
>>
>>70881934
Oil will swing back, always does.
>>
>>70881934
The american dream is for the illegals not for you chum

Dont worry trump will ake anime real again!!

Here is your weeboself refelcted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVYD2Ac6nM

Its sad dont you think?
>>
File: 1458789354398.jpg (117 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
1458789354398.jpg
117 KB, 572x626
>>70881934
I got accepted into mining engineering in september. I hope to live in rural BC...I know this feel.
>>
>>70881934
>Petroleum Engineering
LOL, enjoy not having a job market in 300 years
>>
>>70884223
i have many friends who studied that, they are selling tacos now

A useless career if you dont have personal contacts, otherwise you will be a ofice boy or a drone your whole life.

lmao it sucks to be you
>>
>>70885718
i don't care about politics if i'm surrounded by nonwhites and a country that has no culture. but go ahead and go in political science and end up jobless
>>
>>70881934

Oklahoma will be one of the last bastions, all of our spics are actually illegal, so once Trump gets in, they're all gone.
>>
File: 1458639007899.jpg (63 KB, 599x356) Image search: [Google]
1458639007899.jpg
63 KB, 599x356
>>70887217
I understand your sentiment, but you're way off if you think Europe won't be a smoldering pile of toxic rubble by the time the US goes full survival mode. This land and the population density is pristine compared to the Old World. I'll enjoy my "self-employment" while you slowly begin to accept the fact that you were better off on Turtle Island with the mongrels, and that we're now better off without you.
>>
You should just become a chemical engineer, you learn all the same shit, but your degree will be much more adaptive to changes in technology. Even if this means you'll be doing petroleum for the next 40 years.
>>
>petroleum engineering
Oh, fun!

I did that for two years until I realized that the job market is fucked and switched a month ago. Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>70886510

God tier major Btw bro.

>Okay stop the mining guys, we don't need anything new to be built forever.

Said nobody ever.
>>
>>70888628
>>70886510
Mining is what I switched to. The faculty are more responsive, the classes are more personal, the job placement is better (basically 100%), and the future is bright for new professionals.
>>
>>70888913
>>70888756

Thanks bros, gives me motivation.
>>
>>70888476
>but you're way off if you Europe won't be a smoldering pile of toxic rubble by the time the US goes full survival mode.
explain
>>
>>70889455
>not interested in politics, but discussing politics
>for some reason excludes the word "think" in pasted quote

Ok, I'll give you one take on the matter as a parting gift. Their (Europe's) invaders want to slaughter infidels and their hosts want to let them. Our invaders want to escape corrupt oligarchies and work for discount wages. War is inevitable all over, but mark my words: Europe will suffer far worse than the US during our lifetime. Do what you will. Zero fucks given here.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.