[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Fantastic Lies" Duke Lacross Rape Scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1295240530879.jpg (8 KB, 205x198) Image search: [Google]
1295240530879.jpg
8 KB, 205x198
>mfw watching "Fantastic Lies 30 for 30"

>Duke Lacrosse players are white upper middle class/rich kids who were the best.
>Duke basically the bastion of white cis males
>they have parties and they don't give a fuck
>one night invite two black strippers at their house
>???
>DUKE ATHLETES RAPE STRIPPER
>muh white supremacy, white privilege!
>college kids that dindu nuffin, massive media shitstorm
>WEALTHY COLLEGE WHITE MALES ARE SCUM
>turns out the prosecutor was some asshole making a name for himself to be re-elected to office
>deliberately manipulates the case and scientific evidence
>cops in on it too.
>accused rapist held out as long as she could to get a free ride to college for this
>Duke lacrosse college kids actually speak out about criminal injustice
>rich white athlete college kids coming out unscathed in the end, not in prison, and told the moral of the story: if the police can prosecute dindus, they can prosecute whites, they can prosecute us all!
>????
>tl;dr, SJWs utterly BTFO, pre-zimmerman

you should watch this film, though. It goes into how the media and the left create narratives they want to believe. There were a bunch of reporters who were squirming.trying to explain themselves and blacks and feminists wanted it to be true to smash teh white patriarchy.
>>
>>70879572
Bump for great justice.
Also, I have noticed that since Jew censorship is tied to interest, you can sort of circumvent it if the overall topic is not on their radar. I saw another 30 for 30 doc that was refreshingly honest and thought, how the hell did that get through? Some fat ADL employee must be thinking, well, it's just sports.
>>
>>70879572
you left out the best part - the dindu stripper is now doing life for murder
>>
Duke Lacrosse sounds like the name of a comic book hero
>>
>>70879572
my mistake, she's doing 14-18 years, not life. it's still 2nd degree murder, though. nice girl

http://www.wral.com/mangum-found-guilty-in-boyfriend-s-stabbing-death/13143246/
>>
Black people are the original people. Whites are albino mutants of the devil.

>"Mendel's Law of Dominance states that recessive alleles will always be masked by dominant alleles"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

>"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"
Acts 17:26King James Version (KJV)
btw OP what makes you think that system doesnt reach the academics in covering up that eqyptians are african.
>>
>>70881652
and the corrupt cop committed suicide and the prosecutor is ruined and disbarred
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>70879572
I have never been so fucking mad watching a non-Michael Moore documentary.
>>
>>70882087

And the corrupt cop's name was "Mark Gottlieb."
>>
>>70882087
Also getting sued for 180 million apparently.
>>
>>70882494
He killed himself, at least
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.