[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Just to let you know, since blacks are viewed as violent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: BlackManSmiling.jpg (14 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
BlackManSmiling.jpg
14 KB, 448x298
Hey /pol/

Just to let you know, since blacks are viewed as violent and mean, I go out of my way to fight it.

-Whenever I am crossing paths with a white person, I always say "Excuse me" even if they are not directly in my path and bow my head because I don't want them to think I'm about to rob them.

-I always defer to white people when there is a possible conflict because I don't want them to hate me. I understand that the immediate reaction that most white people have when they see a black person is negative. So I try to put them at ease by being overly nice.

-When ever I see a white woman, I direct my eyes elsewhere because I don't want her to think I will hit on her. If I'm walking down the street behind a white woman I will slow down so there is more distance between us. I don't want her to think I'm about to tackle her to the ground and rape her.

-If I'm unsure about a social situation with white people, I always ask them if what I said is ok or what I thought is ok. I want them to know I can assimilate well into this society as much as anyone else.

Just want to let you now that there are some nice black people out there :)
>>
Is this some new copy pasta I missed or an old one I forgot about
>>
>>70877138
Well done. I always knew chimps could be tamed.
>>
>>70877138
Stay cucked.
>>
File: husbando.jpg (37 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
husbando.jpg
37 KB, 620x372
good boy, you're a good boy.
>>
What happens when I call you a nigger and explain your best options to kill yourself?

Would you turn the other cheek?

If not we cant be friends sorry brotha.
>>
>>70877138
>implying this is fighting the black stereotype and not just being a beta
>>
>>70877477
Well I don't want to be your friend. You're a prick.
>>
>>70877138
/pol/ broke you
But you psychological are inclined to do those things because it is what feels appropriate.
>>
Don't care nigger, I hope you hang high!
>>
>>70877138
being nice=/=being beta

dont fall for the pol cuck meme dude
>>
>>70877138
Being polite and acting white is good, but don't be a cuck.
>>
>>70877849
Why do you hate me? I've never hurt anyone in my life :/ and I'm nice.
>>
>>70877138
I train my niggers to look down in my presence.
I suggest you do the same to those above you.
>>
>>70877816
Got Him!
>>
>>70878262
/pol hates everyone body, even whites.
>>
>>70878262
I like you OP, hell if anything you're trying too hard to obtain the approval of people you've never met.
>>
File: Imagine a world....jpg (97 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
Imagine a world....jpg
97 KB, 600x433
>>70877947
>being a good human being is feeding the Jews
No, being a gullible faggot and falling for the equality among all sexualities, races and fetishes meme. By behaving in this manner OP is effectively disarming black-culture(known by feminists as "rape culture"). This is the only solution aside from deportation to Africa and the Final Solution. Pity this soul.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.