[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Murica for work, tips on driving.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: America land of the fat.jpg (38 KB, 487x317) Image search: [Google]
America land of the fat.jpg
38 KB, 487x317
Tips on optimum driving of a shitty lazy automatic compared to a far superior manual.

And tips on driving on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>70876432
fast
>>
>>>/o/
>>
>>70876432
let the assholes go past you, and the tailgaters
speedy bastards

there will be retards
>>
>>70876432
Get used to American roads and cars real quick, because the locals won't get used to British ones.
>>
>>70876705
cheers, i'll post on there instead.
>>
Your foot controls everything, so be steady and remember you don't need to shift gears, just use a little extra force on hills.

Also I don't suggest driving right away. Spend like two weeks driving with a friend or watching someone drive first so you can get used to the road.
>>
>>70876432
Drive drunk all the time, make sure you have plenty of drugs in the car, and regularly threaten other drivers by pointing a gun at them.
>>
>>70876432
azns can't drive for shit, and neither can illegal Mexicans. Pack gun at all times for niggers.
>>
>Buy a gun
Idk how it works in Clockwork Orange land but my drivers Ed class showed a video of someone getting shot by a dude with a crossbow
>>
>>70877169
Is the crime really that bad over there?
Also was It the walking dead you were watching In DriversEd
>>
>>70876432
do NOT speak avoid speaking when ever possible
The US is SO sick of Eurofags and your bullshit
Seriously
If A Klansman a BLM and a LGBT activist heard your faggot accent they would join forces to kick your face in .
The LGBT guy would then rape you
The BLM guy would steal your shit
The Klan guy would video it and post it on world star and on /pol/ as evidence niggers and faggots are violent
>>
>>70877349
crime is litterally niggers just dont go to the hood and ull be A O K
>>
>>70877453
what's the matter did a bong steal your chick?
>>
>>70877620
Yes
>>
>>70877484
I'll be going to princeton, NJ for about 9 months and San Fran, CA for about 11 months.
>>
>>70876432
>lazy automatic
Let me guess, you carry around a handcrank telephone too.
>>
>>70877349
Nah it's not that bad just stay out of the hood, you'll know when you're there.
No it was a serious video about some redneck who shot a black dude after they were arguing in traffic. Dude just happened to have a crossbow in his trunk. Pretty fucking funny looking back on it.
>>
>>70877808
are there many niggers in princeton NJ and San fran?
>>
>>70877808
I went to Frederick,MD about ten years ago and I visited a part of town that was all niggers, when I came out people were surprised that I made It out without being robbed or killed, I honestly felt very comfortable there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.