[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's unfuck this country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: dude.jpg (146 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
146 KB, 2000x1000
And for that to work, we need to start with you.

First off, if you live in the city, you are canadianing wrong. That's like going to a steakhouse for a salad, it's stupid and pointless. The entire point of Canada is the massive wilderness. You should know how to hunt and to trap.
If you've never made a kill before, the easiest way is to find a well-traveled watering hole, and ambush at dusk or dawn.
For this, you're going to be in fairly close, downwind of the main thoroughfare as determined by the tracks. So you'll only need a 3030 or so. If you do not have a handgun, you need to bring bearspray, and if you ever use it, you need to be upwind of where you aim it, and then you need to run like a motherfucker because if it incapacitates you, the bear/cat ect WILL recover first.

I shouldn't have to explain snaring to you, it's basically monkey-level technology, you know how. Just keep in mind that it's not necessarily legal.

Which brings me to my next point: Natives. If you ever find a rare unicorn redman who does NOT drink or do drugs, you should be friends with them. Reservations are crucibles designed to defeat them and keep them dependent and without employment opportunity. Anybody who makes it out of that has proved that they have enduring willpower, that is a very good trait for anybody to posses. Plus, he can help you harvest anything you want.

Avoid all other natives at all costs, the booze WILL destroy them, it's just a matter of time, and you do not want to be around that because it is retarded as fuck.

Prepare for bust and boom. Our economies are based on resources, and the ones that are not are small enough to easily be manipulated. You can not rely on your career path always being linear. Do not piss away your money, and do not neglect to buy land.

Ignore politics. Anybody who wants you to dislike another citizen for what they think or believe is not your friend, they are using you. Read budgets, vote on that, no budget, no vote.
>>
Canadians are far too apathetic to ever accomplish anything meaningful as a country.
>>
>>70876933
But that's just empty garbage. I'm sure it sounds great to a sheltered kid who wants to shitpost. But it doesn't actaully matter at all in a person's live.

I used to live in Pueblo Colorado, not too far from NORAD, some of the most secure land and airspace on the planet, and a seat of power so profound that it eclipses that of all human empires before it combined.

It had exactly no impact upon my life whatsoever.

All that actually matters about a country is your place within it. You will learn this when you are older and realize that you can't actually eat drive or live in nationalist propaganda.

Being in a "powerful" country means exactly jackshit if you are poor. And being in a small country means nothing if you can afford to get whatever you want.

And "accomplishments" don't mean a damn if they don't actually have any impact upon you. When I cross the border and am with my US half of the family, I do not magically gain moon landing powers.
>>
>>70876105
Fucking ace.

It's weird, I've been naturally becoming more and more survivalist. I needed to learn to hunt, to be able to live in the wild. I'm gonna learn to shoot soon, and have been learning archery.

It's something innate about this country (immigrant fag here). I wish I was in trader times. But either way, when the lights go out, I need to be prepared to run and live. And up until that point, to fight for this beautiful land.
>>
>>70876105
Making canada great again is as easy as nuking toronto and montreal.
>>
>>70876105
Grew up in Northern Ontario, my pops taught me most of this stuff. But that's not going to change the fact that now I live in Toronto with all the rude and disgusting immigrants. Canada's only hope is a military coup or Trump annexation, followed by a mass deportation of anyone whose family moved here after 1980.
>>
File: new flag 4-1.png (23 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
new flag 4-1.png
23 KB, 1000x500
you're using an outdated flag mate.
>>
Canadian anons prove me wrong pls. All sources are accepted

Albertans are pretty much people from the US mountain states in terms of ideology.

>love freedom and independence
>resource extraction FTW
>Beautiful environment that's worth preserving.

Why shouldn't I move there if I have a job offer in the province?
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (107 KB, 479x721) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
107 KB, 479x721
>>70878442
Because Edmonton is all chink and Arab, while Calgary has a Muslim mayor. The jobs don't always last if oil prices are low or extraction becomes more difficult. My buddy worked in an oil field and his coworker was attacked by a cougar. pic related
>>
>>70876105
>Ignore politics. Anybody who wants you to dislike another citizen for what they think or believe is not your friend, they are using you.

That's beautiful.

It's like you took everything I feel about politics and expressed it in one concise statement.
>>
>>70876105
>be newfoundlander
>don't live in the city
>know how to trap and fish and have fired a gun plenty of times with my grandfather growing up
>know a nativefag who's been a good friend of the family for almost two decades who's a hunter and an outdoorsman
>he's practically a second father to me

Am I prepared for a happening?
>>
>>70876105
>Ignore politics. Anybody who wants you to dislike another citizen for what they think or believe is not your friend, they are using you. Read budgets, vote on that, no budget, no vote.

out of all the shitty lel canadian nationalism threads on /pol/ this is probably the best one i've seen in a while. highlighted text is most poignant. i don't like the SJW-ness, multikulti direction the country is nosediving into nor am i a stormcuck, heritagefront united empire loyalist faggot either. to me all of those groups are just opposite sides of the same cancerous coin. pity threads like these don't get more traction
>>
>>70880188
>pity threads like these don't get more traction
>all nationalists threads are mainly about white Canada
I am finishing my 2nd professional degree and about to start my independent professional career. I also have a fear that I will wake up as a child and everything that I achieved thus far was a dream. I haven't been more worried about this than I am right now, so thanks for that.
>>
>>70876105
I like you post Canadabro, well thought out and good-intentioned, and lacking of racism which is not something I expect often from /pol/. Definitely going to learn after college to become self-sufficient if the need arises, might eventually move out to the country. Thanks.
>>
>>70880366
What makes us Canadians so non-racist?

Everytime I hear people bashing on blacks or East Indians, I can't relate. I don't hear about any crimes as common as the Americans and Europeans do. I mean we are segregated as communities, but not so segregated that we hate our fellow Canadian.

I can't come to terms on ever hating another human being due to the color of their skin and the origins of their birth.

I don't like certain cultures, but it's like all Canadians just live under one common law, which is to be friendly to eachother and live our lives.

SJWs have ruined this enviroment, but it's still there.
>>
>ignore politics
no i love politics
>>
>>70878442
It's called the Texas of the North for a reason burgerbro.
>>
>>70878015
Vancouver is waaay worse then Montreal senpai
>>
>>70880599
>SJWs have ruined this enviroment, but it's still there.

i agree, at its most fundamental level leftist SJW politics promotes victimization at its core and is as divisive and corrosive as its polar opposite. it's neither constructive or realistic, all it is, is a political circlejerk, left or right. so yeah, SJW's and stormcucks really deserve each other.

>>70880822
>no i love politics

i might agree but i also recognize that 'politics', in this country especially, tends to also destroy any sense of pragmatism, practicality, common sense and individuality for the sole sake of their stupid rhetoric. that's social cancer
>>
>>70876105
DUDE
>>
>>70876933
This tbqh
>>
>>70876105

Are you literally posting this from your log cabin deep in the shield? If not, then STFU you fucking leaf.
>>
>>70881510
French Canadian faggot clearly
>>70883982
>you fucking leaf
wtf?
>>
Lower minimum age limit on employement

have the government centres and town halls offer "beginner jobs" which is essentially litter duty, garbage disposal and gardening.
allow stores and services apply or be signed up voluntarily to allow these kid to work at select businesses (easy shit, nothing that is intense or demanding)

you just solved the me me me generation
>increase ambition to work
>give kids the value of money at age 10 rather than 16 when they are already an high school senior

pay them half of minimum wage, have two kids doing 1 adult's workload. this is helpful for the community and removes a large portion of sheltered kids from the population (since kids at age 8 are already willing to work)

give me a flaw in this plan
>>
File: 1460248096167.jpg (61 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460248096167.jpg
61 KB, 500x667
>>70878015

Fuuck can we keep Montreal? Probably the Las Vegas of Canada and internationally ranked strip clubs
>>
>>70879053
Proper thing my buddy. Newfoundland ftw
>>
>>70880599
Well said brother, well said
>>
File: ANNEXOURSHITUPPLEASE.gif (9 KB, 439x303) Image search: [Google]
ANNEXOURSHITUPPLEASE.gif
9 KB, 439x303
There, much better

Annexation when?, Peru
>>
>>70885215
>have the government centres and town halls offer "beginner jobs" which is essentially litter duty, garbage disposal and gardening.
>give me a flaw in this plan

they are already CUPE, OPSEU or whatever equivalent provincial public sector union jobs. will never happen
>>
File: PRC-Merchant.jpg (105 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
PRC-Merchant.jpg
105 KB, 501x585
>>70876105
>NEE HOW ZING BAO SELL HOUSE GWAILO
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.