[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? IT WAS A GUN-FREE ZONE?? >JACKSON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: F.gif (1 MB, 518x391) Image search: [Google]
F.gif
1 MB, 518x391
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? IT WAS A GUN-FREE ZONE??

>JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A mother went to a vending machine, she dropped her purse and the gun inside her bag went off.

>The bullet ricocheted off of the vending machine and grazed her child on the face.

>“Charges are not pending, it’s an accidental discharge,” said Officer Colendula Green with the Jackson Police Department.

>That two-year-old is okay.

>While Mississippi has an open-carry policy, weapons are prohibited on Merit Health campuses

http://wjtv.com/2016/04/13/jpd-accidental-shooting-at-merit-health-central-hospital-child-injured/
>>
>Officer Colendula Green with the Jackson Police Department
>mom's race not discussed
chances pol?
>>
The hell kind of shitty antique gun is she carrying that just dropping it can set it off?
>>
Why she just walking around with one in the chamber?
>>
Carrying condition 0/1 innapurse... retarded
>>
>>70877587
>not carrying cocked and locked
Considering it's probably lived in the purse for ages then there's a high probability neglect caused it to fire.
>>
>>70877499
That's what I was thinking
>>
>>70877499
fake glocks aka plastic explosive
>>
>>70877587
its probably a revolver
>>
>>70877791

Honestly, if you're in a situation where the extra 0.15 secs will be life or death, you are probably fucked.
>>
>>70878321
>manipulating pistol out of holster and racking the slide in an intense situation
>takes 0.15 seconds
>0% chance of you not shitting your pants and not squeezing the slide hard enough so you slam yourself in the face or do some other retarded shit because shit has just hit the fan
>>
>>70878606

Yes, as a trained carrier, as you fucking should be, you will be ok.

If you can't rack the slide in an intense situation then you can't shoot either.
>>
Either it was a cheap ass piece of shit gun or she damaged it a fuckton to make it discharge when dropped.
At least no one died.
Just cleaned my CPX1 today after having a bad dream about a weapon malfunction.
>>
File: rekt19.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rekt19.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>70878850
>believing this meme
Those precious seconds get you killed in a real firefight
>>
>>70879263

No it won't you fucking retard. THAT'S a meme. Fucking keyboard warriors.
>>
>>70876056
Shouldn't she have the safety on or something?
>>
File: blackcrimesmatter.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimesmatter.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>70879343
Yeah I'm sure Zimmerman racked his slide before he lost consciousness with the babby Trayvon beating his head into the concrete
Hollywood isn't real you fucking tard.
>>
>>70876056
>le reddit rageface meme
>>
>>70879454
safety doesn't mean shit when you have a defective/primitive gun that goes off when dropped
>>
>>70879635

You are the retard spouting hollywood garbage. "muh 1 second is life and death in a firefight" garbage.

Zimmerman was a unique situation where I said you are probably fucked. Congratulations on finding one situation where you are already attacked, the attacker allowed himself to get shot, and you ASSUME it was already racked. That specific situation there was a struggle for the gun, /k/tard. 4 hands where on it.
>>
>>70879454
Guns are drop-tested extensively. If it went off from this, something was very seriously mechanically wrong with it. That same malfunction would probably also render the safety worthless whether it was on or not.
>>
>>70880322
Fucking fudds man.

>I'll just rack my shotgun and they'll run off
>>
>>70880322

Beautiful. You are so butthurt that you are going full retard now. Here's a tip. Collateral movie style Mexican standoffs don't happen in real life.

A) You are in a safe situation to prepare for an incoming attack or situation. Time doesn't matter.
B) You are reacting to an immediate situation. Your training kids in and you unconsciously go through the motions that you trained for. Dry fire drills, life fire drills, etc.
C) You are blindsided and you need to get really really lucky. If you aren't dead it's because of their incompetence.
>>
File: islam11.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
islam11.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>70880947
>all this damage control
>putting yourself and your loved ones in danger because you think you're too incompetent to not put your booger hook on the bang switch
>>
>>70881561

>I'm only pretending to be retarded.

ok bro
>>
>>70878295
6 shots...enough to kill anything that moves
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.