[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you hold the door for her? if so, you're not as racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
would you hold the door for her?

if so, you're not as racist as you think.
>>
>Buying from my shops
>supporting my local businesses
>giving me the power

I'd walk her to the car too.
>>
>>70874939
This, I only actively despise people who despise me. Shit, I am what the leftists call a Nazi, I would even offer to carry her grocery's.
>>
>>70875444
i despise everyone here
>>
>>70874711
Ofc anon im not going to be a jerk to someone just because they're black.
>>
>>70875444
While I don't 'appreciate' the fact you'd be tripping over yourself to carry her groceries (it's like you are carrying white guilt by feeling holding the door for her is'int enough), your post accurately summarizes something I have noticed for a long time and am glad other are seeing it too

> I only actively despise people who despise me. Shit, I am what the leftists call a Nazi
Moderate conservatives and nationalists are being absolutely shit on by the moderate and far left as being racists, bigots and fascists (ie Hitler). Frankly, it is unacceptable that we be expected to bear this onslaught from the left without fighting back. The real question is anon, how do you fight the left (cant use logic, reason, facts, etc...facts are too racist) while not becoming the very thing you are being accused of?
>>
>>70874711
yes m8
>>
>>70874711
>Hassciencegonetoofar.jpg
>>
>>70874711
Who the fuck said I was racist?
>>
>>70874711
I don't hold doors open for any women as they're "too independent" for that nowadays.
>>
>>70874711
Yes. I would certainly try to help her. As white people we have to set a good example for people of color. That way when she has Tyrone slam the door in her face next time she'll realize white master race.
>>
>>70875444
waste of trips
>>
>>70876090
>(it's like you are carrying white guilt by feeling holding the door for her is'int enough)
What the fuck are you on dude? It's just polite to do that, white guilt has nothing to do with anything. I'd hold the door and help carry her groceries whether she was white, black, or any other ethnicity. She is nice to me, I am nice to her. That's how it works.
>>
File: 80171.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
80171.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>70874711
I'm not even white m8. Just help this woman and move on, is not that big of a deal really.
>>
>>70874711
No. I support equality, so I would close the door in her face and kick her while she's down, so she can experience what life is like for men.
>>
>>70877773
>>>70877777
>>
I would and I'm a WN.

I don't hate other people, I just love my people
>>
File: 1460437764492.png (536 KB, 692x538) Image search: [Google]
1460437764492.png
536 KB, 692x538
>>70878210
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>70874711
No, I wouldn't hold the door.

We don't have any niggers in my building and she would probably just be a thief trying to gain access to let her nephew to steal and rape.

You must have grown up in some soft ass all white enclave, because you obviously know shit about nigger trickery.

Now fuck off you nigger loving Nancy boy.
>>
>>70874711
OP has successfully dubbed himself as faggot
>not showing the door
How am I supposed to know if I can?
>>
>>70874711
My family educated me to a good person anon.
So yes, I would hold the door for her.
>>
>>70878529
This this fucking this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.