[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NASHVILLE, Tennessee–The Tennessee General Assembly is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jord-640x480.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jord-640x480.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>NASHVILLE, Tennessee–The Tennessee General Assembly is on track to sue the federal government over the refugee resettlement program on Tenth Amendment grounds after Senate Joint Resolution 467 cleared its last substantive hurdle in the Tennessee House Finance Committee.

>The resolution sailed through the committee on a voice vote, and is now headed to the Calendar and Rules Committee, which will schedule a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives some time during the next seven days. The resolution is expected to pass in a landslide, as 74 of the House’s 99 members have already signed on as sponsors.

>In February, the resolution easily passed the State Senate by a 27 to 5 margin.

>“As SJR 467 is moving forward, other states will read our actions. I am pleased that seventy-four of my colleagues believe wholeheartedly that Tennessee is responsible for asserting our state’s sovereignty rights under the Tenth Amendment,” State Rep. Terri Lynn Weaver (R-Lancaster), the sponsor of the resolution in the House, tells Breitbart News.

>“We have seen unprecedented federal overreach during the Obama administration. We need clarity and definition concerning the relationship between the federal government and our state when it comes to appropriations to pay for the federal Refugee Resettlement Program,” Weaver adds.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/13/tennessee-state-legislature-track-sue-federal-government-refugee-resettlement/
>>
File: top tier bantz.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
top tier bantz.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>70874095
>>
>>70874095

but what does this ALL mean?
>>
US States are more independent on D.C. than European countries on Brussels in some aspects.
>>
>>70874095
GET 'EM OUTTA HERE
OUT
OUT
OUT!
>>
>>70874193
If Washington wants to flood the states with Muslims and economic migrants the states are gonna tell Washington to piss off hopefully.
>>
>>70874441
CONFISCATE THEIR COATS!
>>
>>70874095
Once more, I feel proud to be a Tennessean.
>>
>>70874095
Based Tennessee, good luck
>>
File: 1460300283650.jpg (8 KB, 200x130) Image search: [Google]
1460300283650.jpg
8 KB, 200x130
>>70874095

Based
>>
>>70874095
Good Luck Based Tennessee.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.