[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jewing the jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1460321972997.jpg (57 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1460321972997.jpg
57 KB, 469x463
How can I fake being Jewish?

I obviously cant speak Hebrew, nor am I actually jewish, but there must be some trick to getting jew privilege

I'm 1/8 jewish if that matters
>>
>>70873923
>Autism on the Roof
>>
File: John_Gross_44014.jpg (18 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
John_Gross_44014.jpg
18 KB, 480x200
>>70873923
>>
>>70874330
whats wrong?
>>
>>70873923
>1/8 Jewish

No such thing.

If your mother is a kike then you are a kike. Simple as that.
>>
>>70874690
What if my grandma was a kike and My mom was lutheran?
>>
>>70875049
If your mom's mom was Jewish (wait for it)...

YOU ARE A KIKE.

Being Jewish is not "just a religion".

I challenge you to name another religion which makes its followers grow large noses and makes them look like rats.
>>
>>70875309
What does Ted Cruz believe in?
>>
>>70873923

Just say you're Jewish.
>>
Your desire for trickery confirms your partial kike nature. That's a good start.

Next, you'll need to go through some type of horrible crisis to remove you completely from your humanity. Then, you'll have to spit on a cross and pledge your soul to Moloch.

Almost done.

Next, you'll need to develop an obsession for money and learn to always disregard anything true or false if it doesn't make you money. Finally, get your nose enlarged by putting it up a Rabbi's asshole and letting him suck it outward (all Jews do this to receive their big noses) and wear their close and you'll be a full-fledged disease upon humanity.
>>
>>70875451
What are the chance of actual jews detecting my bullshit?
>>
>>70873923
just become a jew if its what you want.

you say it like its some big terrible thing.
>>
>>70875555
>>
>>70873923
You have to ask a Rabbi twice and get rejected, and on the third time you can begin to shed the mantel of the goyim.

I have a jew fro, so people treat me jewish. They don't say holocaust jokes around me until I say them myself :^]
>>
>>70876534
They can't, as you are a full jew
>>
>>70876543
>you say it like its some big terrible thing.
well, it is

even jews hate jews
>>
>>70876534
If you have jewish blood on your mother's side then you ARE an actual jew. As far as their scripture is concerned, anyway.
>>
Just say you're culturally Jewish, but not observant. I've done it many times arguing with liberals when they're about to pull the "you're white so you can't comment on (x)" BS.

I also regularly wear a kippah for Halloween. It's amazing how many women come out of the woodwork when I got that lil hat on. I'm American tho, so my dick is mutilated. I take it you aren't as lucky.
>>
File: animal_mother.jpg (73 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
animal_mother.jpg
73 KB, 1024x576
>>70875390
Pedophilia.
>>
>>70875049
You could literally get citizenship to Israel. I'd do it if I were you, just to have it in my back pocket if Finland ever goes sour.

Just brush up on Jew shit. They WILL quiz you on it.
>>
>>70874394
how did they find out who his name was?
>>
guys if according to my dna I'm 17% ashkenazi am I qualified for law of return?
>>
>>70878307
Is it true that all Hungarians are Jews and mongol rape babies?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.