[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P Pierre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: RIP.jpg (142 KB, 618x824) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
142 KB, 618x824
‘I don’t condone what they did to the rest of the black people out here but I’m not getting killed for nobody,’ said 18-year-old Tatiana Balogun.

>Balogun

http://rollingout.com/2016/04/13/5-things-know-mom-chicago-teen-pierre-loury-shot-police/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70873706
fuck that nigger.
>>
>>70873706
Cajun nigger
>>
>>70873794
DINDU

D I N D U

>The poor 18 year baby
>>
>>70873706
Looking at his face, you could see he had a promising future ahead of him. Those damn racist police officers.
>>
If the jews didn't bring the niggers, this wouldn't be happening
>>
Nigs gonna nig
>>
sharpie tattoo

kek
>>
Cant american cops stop toying with oppressed colored people? He could've been the next president
>>
File: 1446684183316.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1446684183316.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>70873706
What are his dad's thoughts on the matter?
>>
File: 1457760943598.jpg (200 KB, 1341x1252) Image search: [Google]
1457760943598.jpg
200 KB, 1341x1252
I hate this country so fucking much

Why couldn't you have enslaved white people to pick your cotton? Why did you have to get the stupidest, most ignorant motherfuckers on the planet? Why, forefathers, why?
>>
File: tyronefairweatherjpg.jpg (2 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
tyronefairweatherjpg.jpg
2 KB, 92x92
KEK

>Tyrone Fairweather • a few seconds ago

>“My baby’s gone. What I’m gonna do now?”

?Should have thought about what to do to raise him right the minute you were pregnant with him. Now it's a tragedy, but it's probably been a tragedy all along.

Even the black dude in the comments is redpilled.
>>
File: 1408739130092.png (375 KB, 912x760) Image search: [Google]
1408739130092.png
375 KB, 912x760
>>
>>70876517
because white people would have gotten organized quicker and lead a potentially successful revolt all on their own
>>
We wuz kingz an shit
Cof bin dub ho muhfugga
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>70876517
Lack of foresight or planning for the future.

Same shit that's happening today. Most policies and issues discussed are selfish ones having to do with solving small, symptomatic problems instead of trying to cure the cause.

Whites back then we're told by their kike shipmasters that niggers would be temporary farm equipment. No one really considered hundreds of years later when those people would be free and allowed to mingle with whites on a more or less equal field.

And now, no one stops to think of the consequences of any of the shit happening now. The refugee crisis is going to fuck countries up for centuries.
>>
How much dindu could a dindu dindu if a dindu dindu nuffin?
>>
>>70877701
A dindu would do as much shit as a dindu could do then say he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>70873794
How could you say that you racist, neo nazi! He went to church all the time and was very sweet to his family! He never did anything, fuck cops
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.