[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People that support Cruz, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
People that support Cruz, why?
>>
>>70873157

>Religious
>Stable
>Cookie cutter politician
>Good at bantering
>In bed with the right people

Also he's a safe choice for people who are scared of the change that Trump or Sanders would bring and know better than to vote for Shillary.
>>
File: averagevoters.jpg (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
averagevoters.jpg
40 KB, 540x540
>>70873157
Hillbilly vote really. Trump attracts alphas and fed up people from both sides, Hillary attracts party-voting democrats and bitter old ladies, Sanders attracts spoiled white kids and dindus under 25, and Cruz wins the trailer park vote.
>>
anyone but trump

want to shut down government.
>>
>>70873157
Inbred redneck Christfags.
>>
File: 1452918129840.png (386 KB, 641x466) Image search: [Google]
1452918129840.png
386 KB, 641x466
>>70873453
>Good at bantering
>>
People like to be lied to.
>>
>>70873157
As an uneducated, average-minded young man, the lowest and most graspable branch of thought happens to be true conservatism. I enjoy pathetically clinging to it, having it reinforced by profiteering radio personalities, and exploited by self-serving lying politicians.

Cruz 2016
>>
>>70873830
kek
>>
>>70873453
>In bed with the right people

Yeah, we have very, very, VERY different definitions of the "right people". Cruz is surrounded by some of the biggest pieces of dogshit in politics.
>>
>>70873704
He's been taking blows from Trump for months and while everyone else who took a swing at him got KO'd he's just got a couple of bruises so far.

He also has the Obama talent of making witty remarks about something others have said during the live debates.

Trump's top level bantz will crush him in the end but he's put up the best fight so far.
>>
>>70874216
You could make almost the same argument for Kasich if you really wanted to. I have no doubt Cruz out-bantz me by quite a lot, but it's really been one bad thing after another since about Chicago. Both of their staying powers come from following their marching orders.

Rubio, by comparison, got some pretty sick bantz in when he saw the writing on the way and got to drop out. He went out a pretty happy guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.