[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fucking faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: no.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
Convince me to vote for Donald Trump.

It's not like I'm a SJW, liberal, brainwashed sheep. It's just that I have a lot of empathy for other races. Or better yet, people.
>I hate those people who say 'release that black man you white male!'
>I hate the black lives matter bullshit.
>If you do a wrongful act, such as molesting a child, you bet your ass you're gonna get punished.
>MUH HERITAGE
>I'm alright with most people, just as long as they have good intentions and are good themselves.
>Hate feminist with passion
>The fucking European shit with the Middle East is fucking chaotic. Germany, do something about it you bastard.
>know several people in my school that are illegal, but they are not evil-minded. Of course, I'm not saying that every fucking illegal ayy lmao is good, just saying that there are people who aren't bad
>fuk Clinton m8
Just some stuff you should know about me.

Questions:
How is Tonald Drump going to make America great again? Is he actually going to build a wall? What are his plans for Murica? How will he make our lives better?
Why shouldn't I vote for Bernie?

Why the fuck do you hate Jews so much?
>>
>>70872155

GOOD DEALS
TOUGH NEGOTIATIONS
WERE GONNA BUILD A WALL
AND WERE GONNA BRING OUR JOBS BACK

why dont you actually read his platform on his website?

as a spic who's family came here legally, every other spic should come in the right way like we did. I dont give a fuck how old they are, we have laws for a reason.
>>
You're definitely going to pay a reparation and equal pay for sexes taxes with Bernie.

You'll probably be in the same boat with Shillary too, just it will take effect around 2019 instead of 2017.
>>
Also, Bernie will let IS into your country by the tens of thousands.
>>
File: trumpmaga.png (710 KB, 1166x746) Image search: [Google]
trumpmaga.png
710 KB, 1166x746
>>70872155
BUILD WALL
DEPORT ILLEGALS
BTFO CARTELS
IMPROVE RUSSIAN RELATIONS
EXTERMINATE ISIS
PUT ISLAMISM ON NOTICE
BRING INDUSTRY BACK HOME
GIVE HOPE TO EUROPE
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>70872155
wall helps nobody since illegals migrate here by vehicle and expired visas, not walking

advocates killing innocent family members of terrorists

wants to increase torture, same issue with bush we just fixed

mexico is drug infested with cartels, tries to say most illegal migrants from that area are rapists/thieves/etc. instead of reality that they are escaping a shit country and our citizenship process is a terrible bureaucracy (aussie visas take a weekend, 4 months here)

doesn't want to abolish the IRS

actually cannot elaborate on any of his points and deforms into "we're going to start winning again"

wants to tax and embargo other nations instead of opening the free market

honestly just cruising on his fame from the apprentice

but I'm still voting for him because fucking cruz won't beat hillary
>>
>>70872932
>>70872755
I see.

>>70872689
They're your own people. How can you just say that? And of course, we all must follow the law and such, but what if the world they live in is way more chaotic than ours? Have you seen Honduras? That is bottom tier shit.
>>
>>70872155
he is a presidential candidate unburdened by special interests and ideology

he is the only one that will exist in your lifetime

pretty simple imo
>>
>>70873522
But he doesn't look like he wants to bring people together. It's more like separating them apart. Donald even called Obama a fucking immigrant.
It sounds to me like most people are only believing on what he's saying because he knows how to manipulate people. He knows how to control the media. Also, he's loud.
>>
>>70873372
If they come in without regulation that world becomes our world very fast.
>>
The other option is Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>70873985
Who said anything about 'regulation'? Of course we need that shit.
But most people who come here illegally most likely don't mean bad business. They simply want to get out of the corrupt shithole that their greedy government have created. You're one of the fucking lucky ones that actually made it here legally. And you're going to fucking turn your back on your own race? What the fuck?
Do you really think that illegal immigrants are coming here to bring their 'bad thoughts'?
>>
>>70873958
what does that have to do with the post you replied to? are you shilling?
>>
>>70874701
>most people that come here illegally don't mean bad business

And where do you get this information?

They don't pay taxes if they aren't a citizen, and they take jobs. Now taking a job isn't bad in itself, unless they aren't contributing to the society that they so desperately wish to live in.

So how is an "illegal" citizen good for business?

One last thing on top of that, why are you so naive as to think they are all friendly sociable families that are skinny and just have good intentions. Are you saying that no criminals cross the border? Are you denying that drugs cross the border? Are you in denial when people from Mexico discuss the cartels becoming government figures?
>>
File: trumpflag2.gif (2 MB, 317x536) Image search: [Google]
trumpflag2.gif
2 MB, 317x536
>>70874701
>most people who come here illegally most likely don't mean bad business.
Many illegally enter with the idea that it's a promised land where life is easy to the point that you could probably get away being perpetually unemployed. Some (55% purportedly) manage to get welfare, some resort to crime, and some work illegally. Some are convicted criminals who thus have very limited prospects in Mexico. All of these are detrimental to Americans, whether native-born or immigrants.

>And you're going to fucking turn your back on your own race?
Are you saying that legal immigrants should be supportive of illegal immigration? Why? How is that fair?

>Who said anything about 'regulation'? Of course we need that shit.
But here you are, arguing that there's nothing that bad about illegal immigration or whatever.

>>70873958
>more like separating them apart
Whom?

>He knows how to control the media.
What, that media which attacks him on all fronts every day?

>Also, he's loud.
Ugh problematic. So insensitive.
>>
>>70873277
America and the West has went from orgy pack leader to power bottom. We are getting licked by China and getting screwed over by protecting the interests of friends for friends - those that shame us for doing so.

Ever see a european bitch and moan about America being the police of the world, and then say you spend too much money on military? Those same naive children that deny any threat from Russia and China? Or the middle East.

That's why I advise every one to vote Trump, get our balls out of the vices of these cunts that have taken advantage of us. And it isn't about leaving them, but it should really start telling them to defend themselves and stop blaming America for their ridiculous policies.
>>
File: 1458182179363.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1458182179363.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>70874159
Nah, you forgot a bullet comes before Hillery
>Trump>riot>bullet to the skull>Bernie>cancer>Hillery>Obama>double cancer>moot
>>
>>70872155
Trump is going to break the status quo of the establishment and capitlist cronies pulling the strings and causing all of your foreign wars.

He is going to enforce laws already made that will benefit the average american person. Enforcing immigration laws and BUILD WALL is important because there is genuinely a shitload of crime imported from Mexico
>>
>>70872155
Reminder that Trump wants to kick illegals, not Mexicans.
Also, he intends to drop China so that they stop leeching off America via trade and artificially low coin.
As for why we hate Jews? Simple. Every big bank scam has been the fault of a Jew. We don't care about your cousin Ishmael or whatever.
>>
>>70876528
Not to mention America went to war with not just the incitation of Jewish influence. The Jews even convinced Japan to instigate American involvement. Think about it. With Germany+Japan, Russia would be fucking obliterated. But take away Japan and what do you get? A broken war where Germany has to fight 2 fronts.

Did you know Abe Lincoln was going to deport African Americans? After he announced that he was shot.

Boy, sure are a lot of coincidences chuck. It goes beyond just banks. Jews have created the Society from the ground up from its filthy muddy background
>>
>>70877334
Ssshh, you gotta dose it, man. Start from the obvious parts, the ones that are easy to fact-check.
>>
File: JIDF face when this thread.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
JIDF face when this thread.gif
301 KB, 136x240
>>70877503
R-right sorry
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.