[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika virus: good or bad? Short term: good or bad? Long term:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: jp8bqCm.png (425 KB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
jp8bqCm.png
425 KB, 1200x788
Zika virus: good or bad?

Short term: good or bad?

Long term: good or bad?

If it's as dangerous as we've learned (100% connection to microcephaly, can be transmitted via normal sex), how many athletes will come home infected from the Olympics in Rio this summer?

South American anons, what are your thoughts?
>>
File: Before the Conquest.png (619 KB, 616x900) Image search: [Google]
Before the Conquest.png
619 KB, 616x900
Feels kind of forced. But i might get into her.
>>
>>70871331
I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN!

In all seriousness, I like to think of these little outbreaks as God's way of of cleansing the darker populations, lest they get too large.
>>
File: 1419887214201.jpg (81 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1419887214201.jpg
81 KB, 500x800
It's going to be a HOT HOT summer.

This is going to get bad before it gets worse and we might see an entire season of children who have it.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN!
>>
What is it with shitskins and massive outbreaks of weird diseases? AIDS, Zika, and Ebola all seem to have come from chimpout zones.
>>
>>70871331
I love you Zika-Chan

>>70873040
because they are uncivilized as fuck and don't know what waste management or anything else is. they only survive off us giving them shit.
>>
A lot of countries in South and Central America are now considering loosening their abortion laws due to Zika, and Brazil has told people to hold off on kids for the next few years.
Really this is a blessing in disguise, if these countries see a loosening in both abortion and contraceptive laws it will see to a long term decreasing crime and unemployment rate across the region and in the long term will decrease the illegal immigration problem in the US.
Now if only we could introduce this into Africa and potentially India and Southeast Asia then we could potentially end our overpopulation problems within a few generation if we play our cards right.
>>
>>70873040
Ebola came from Africans trying to cure meat
Only, they didn't know how to do it and literally covered the meat in shit.

rotting meat + human feces + the african sun is a dangerous combination
>>
>>70871331
I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN!
>>
>>70871331
I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN
>>
>>70873473

Did they actually fucking cover meat they wanted to eat in shit and leave it out in the sun? Please tell me you're kidding.
>>
>>70873040
Shitty hygiene, niggers who don't stop breeding and some say biological warfare.
>>
>>70871331
Are gringos really that scared of the Zika virus tho ?

Zika is not a big deal if your not pregnant or a baby.

>>70873040
http://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/western-central-europe-north-america/usa

USA
>1.2 Million people living under HIV
>0.4 - 0.9 HIV Prevalence

Brazil
>730,000 people living with HIV
>0.6 Adult HIV prevalence

Cases of Ebola
USA
>11

Brazil
>0

Just trowing some stuff here
>>
>>70873745
I'm pretty sure shit is involved in making leather. I guess they thought that was a good idea for edible things aswell.
>>
>>70871331
So are we doing this thing again?
>>
>>70871331
Had it, hated it but it wasnt the end of the world.
>>
>>70871331
I love you Zika-chan!
>>
>>70871331
I LOVE YOU, ZIKA CHAN
>>
I love you Zika chan, you're qt qwq
[spoiler]fucking scary yandere ;_;[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.