[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Martin Luther King Jr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz[1].jpg (129 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz[1].jpg
129 KB, 1200x1200
What do you think of Martin Luther King Jr?
>>
>>70869870

Communist nigger
>>
NIGGA AS A SCRAIGHT GOOON
>>
>>70869948
fpbp
>>
>>70869870
you mean trayvons dad
>>
>>70869870
He is the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr. A man of God
>>
He used to beat white hookers and his wife
>>
>>70869948
First post best post
>>
>>70869870
He had the balls to protest, but he didn't really accomplish anything.
>>
>>70869870
He was house negro uncle tom who told the black man he could get justice through nonviolence. That's right, black man, just nonviolently put your neck in that noose and get you some justice hanging from a tree. The only place justice grows is out of the barrel of a gun.
>>
http://www.martinlutherking.org/
>>
The communist bastard got what he deserved.
>>
He was a lot more useful dead than alive to the civil rights movement. If I were in a room with a gun with one bullet and James Earl Ray and MLK standing together I would kill Ray. He made so many stupid white people feel sorry for blacks and it cucked our whole country. Oh and yeah MLK was a hypocritical cheating nigger who only fucked light skin girls while at the same time preaching the bible. Fuck him.
>>
Nigger. Enough said.
>>
>>70869870
I wish more black people would realize they are judged by the content of their character like he wanted, the issue is that their character is welfare reliant criminals.
>>
>>70869870

cool dude
>>
Plagiarizer and lier who did drugs and fucked white hookers despite being a protestant preacher. Typical Dindu.

The Communists used him a Black Jesus type figure to get their Dindus to threaten the system enough tog et what they want . And by Leftists I mean JEWS of course.
>>
>>70869870
I don't.
>>
Why did MLK even got killed?
>>
>>70869870
can someone tell me what Martin Luther King Jr actually did? For real i dont know man :*(
>>
>>70869870
KANGZ!
>>
I'm more of a Malcolm X type guy (crazy racial shit aside). He wouldn't ask for free shit if it was offered to him on a silver platter, he'd go out and take it.

I do agree with King that you should be judged by the content of your character rather than the color of your skin though.
>>
Role model to many people, who are scared about the political norm. Someone him self was nervous an didn't allow the feds to persuade him to give up his voice. Sex scandals, etc. In school I thought all heroes were perfect, but as I got older an more info about how this world is really ran. I began to understand no one of any of these people in the real world are sane. People love ideas. But people can be stubborn. But such is free will. Your god given rights are being taken away. Because of Fear an insecurity. He was speaking to all nations an colors. Those other guys used mlk for there propaganda material.
>>
>>70870646
What's a "lier?"
>>
>>70869870
My Great-Grandad used to call him Martin Lucifer Coon.

>>70870996
I would like Malcolm X more if he actually followed through in what he said (i.e. mass immigration of blacks back to Africa) however, all he ended up doing was causing major chimp outs and riots, so I'd say he's just as much of a nig as the rest.
>>
>>70871775
I guess they knew it was a fucking stupid idea to want to move to Africa from a first world country. They still remained pissed off though, that much is true.
>>
File: 1452035975302.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1452035975302.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>70869870
I find it hilarious that progressives are now turning against him and saying he's problematic/toxic/sexist/insert tumblr buzzword here. If only he knew the bullshit that would follow his sacrifice.
>>
Malcolm X was right
>>
Its a slow day for /pol/ isn't it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.