[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Government Weaponising Brain Parasite Toxoplasmosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 63b82cd7f6a7_sf_4.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
63b82cd7f6a7_sf_4.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>"Here's something terrifying but not surprising; someone who knows about Toxo and the behavioural stuff is, the US military - they're interested in Toxo, um, they're officially intrigued and I would think they would be intrigued studying a parasite that makes mammals perhaps do things that everything in their fibre tells them not to because it's dangerous and ridiculous and stupid and don't do it ... and suddenly with this parasite on board it's a little more likely that you go and do it."

>Studies show that people who are Rh negative blood type and infected with Toxoplasmosis, have a higher level of intelligence than the uninfected; on the other hand, Rh positive individuals who are infected tend to have a lower IQ than the uninfected.

>Toxoplasmosis-Associated Difference in Intelligence and Personality in Men Depends on Their Rhesus Blood Group but Not ABO Blood Group.

>Toxoplasmosis gondii is a parasite which is spread by cat faeces and consumption of raw meat, forming permanent cysts in the human brain; it rewires the brain of its victim, making women promiscuous and men impulsive and fearless, causes sluggish reaction times, an increased chance of car crashes and bends the minds of rats to become sexually attracted to cat urine.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e5e_1368333226
>>
File: 1455542863341.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455542863341.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
Bump
>>
Rh- people have long been associated with witch craft and red hair among other things.

This trope is all over the media.
>>
File: 1460579177974.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460579177974.png
2 MB, 768x1024
bump
>>
>>70869489
Zombie apocalypse when?
>>
I give it 15 years at best before everyone on the planet is infected
>>
>hey guys look what I found on LiveLeak!!!
>it's totally true!!!

this is England
>>
>>70869489

It makes animals lose their sense of fear and danger.

Toxoplasmosis infection is very high in France-- like a decade or three ago something like 70% of French babies were fucking BORN WITH IT because they eat steak tar tar and near-raw meat.

Seriously, I've wondered for a while if Europeans suicidal attitudes towards immigrants isn't related to mass Toxo infection.
>>
>>70869489
>Toxoplasmosis gondii is a parasite which is spread by cat faeces and consumption of raw meat, forming permanent cysts in the human brain; it rewires the brain of its victim, making women promiscuous and men impulsive and fearless, causes sluggish reaction times, an increased chance of car crashes and bends the minds of rats to become sexually attracted to cat urine.

All this parasite does is make people want to look at cats on the internet. Maybe do some reading, fearmongers.
>>
>>70870556
Liveleak is based as fuck you kike
>>
>>70870556
If the video was on YouTube I would have linked it from there...

What difference does it make what video hosting site it is? Please do not ignore this and genuinely reply because I'm interested how you think.
>>
>>70870767
What makes you sure that's ALL it does?

Why can it only do one thing? It's long been associated with dopamine regulation.
>>
>>70870803

please cite the study, not the liveleak video
>>
>>70870867
Yeah, it causes more dopamine to be released when around cats. It only poses a risk to AIDS patients. All the government is doing is trying to make ISIS like cats more, so they're more docile and loving.
>>
>>70870484
Yeah who knows, infected people probably get more cats and cat population has risen in stride with human populations. Just the fact cats murder prey for sport, maybe even torture their kills first for fun, makes you wonder.

I think the parasite goes back to ancient Egypt, Cleopatra was probably a cat lady, gave the parasite to Caesar and Mark Anthony when he cucked Caesar, and possibly brought down the entire Roman Republic because of it all. On top of that, it implies baby Jeebus was infected and why he didn't fear the Jew, got into the Buddha Khan.
>>
>>70870950
You mean this study, linked at the site that OP linked?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/figure/pone-0061272-g001/
>>
>>70870565
It's like 95%+ in Latin America.

Pretty high in Germany and Southern European countries. Low in Nordic and Anglo countries.
>>
>>70871269

I can already raise issue with the sample they used, which did not include regular people but specifically soldiers. Furthermore, the effect on RhD-positive subjects is negligible. If anything, this study means RhD-negative people should be infected so they stop being retards.
>>
File: gross.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
>>70869489
>>
File: x-files-mulder-dance.jpg (242 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
x-files-mulder-dance.jpg
242 KB, 620x420
>>70869489
seems like mulder was right all along
>>
What the hell? Toxoplasmosis is a rare and fatal complication of AIDS and is treatable with Daraprim. Why are you cock nuggets trying to suggest that droves of the population are infected?
>>
>>70870484
>>70871234
the majority of the population is estimated to be infected, but showing no symptoms
>>
>>70870767
>All this parasite does is make people want to look at cats on the internet.

Clever lad.
>>
>>70872021
We are talking about t. Gondii but colloquially referring to it as the disease.
>>
>>70872021
It's only fatal if you have AIDS, but you can become infected with it anyway.
>>
South Park warned us, cheesing is wrong.
>>
>>70871234
i dont like cats and i never touch them, i'm fine

dogs would never infect you, dogs are bros
>>
File: 1457310763789.jpg (27 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
1457310763789.jpg
27 KB, 440x398
>>70869489
>spread by cats
>liberals are known for having lots of cats
>Sexual promiscuity, low IQ

Holy shit this all makes sense now
>>
>>70872174
I have symptoms. Itchy feeling on my skin all over my body but mainly on my arms and head. Also feel much more attracted to my cat.

There's no big conspiracy behind this, it's just a parasite that's been infecting mammals since the start of multicellular life. The government is most certainly interested in something that can easily infect humans and show little to no symptoms while getting some control over hormone production. Through genetic engineering you could change dopamine regulation to estrogen or testosterone regulation.

What can they use this for? I'm not quite sure. Someone with a more speculative mind might have some answers.
>>
>>70872021
> fatal complication of AIDS
So is the flu. If you don't have AIDS it doesn't kill you.
>>
>>70872021
Its caused by a parasite. The parasite can have an adverse effect if the host's immune system is compromised.

YOU FUCKING DUMB LEAF
>>
>>70872646
Making the enemy more prone to carelessness in battle? Modified strains that cause depression and listlessness, or make the enemy paranoid and fearful to the point that they lose combat effectiveness and potentially turn on each other? Those are some of the modifications I might seek with different strains if I were employed by a bioweapons lab; wouldn't be too hard, just change which neurotransmitters and hormones it acts on. It might even be possible to pacify an entire country, by selecting effects that mimic antidepressants.
>>
>>70871742
>I can already raise issue with the sample they used, which did not include regular people but specifically soldiers.
>how dare the govt conduct a study on people who they have stripped the rights from!
They do that for a reason dumb fuck.
>>
>>70873770
Likewise we could very well go the reverse way, and infect our very own citizens. For example, by limiting dopamine to only reward you when you've done something positive in your life, thus creating an army of super citizens.
>>
>>70869489
There really isn't a point to weaponizing a parasite like this. All it does to most people(those who don't have AIDS, cancer, or taking high doses of glucocorticoids) is create cysts in the brain that facilitate catecholamine release. There's also a little evidence to suggest that it changes human perception of cat urine, and could make women wearing cat piss perfume appear better to men.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/07/chanel_no_5_a_brain_parasite_may_be_the_secret_to_the_famous_perfume_.html

>>70872021
It's a latent infection.
>>
>>70874992
What if it could be genetically engineered to release other hormones?
>>
File: 1456006068058.jpg (90 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456006068058.jpg
90 KB, 480x480
>TFW RH-
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.