[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO SYSTEMIC RACISM PROVEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1459452594992.png (370 KB, 514x542) Image search: [Google]
1459452594992.png
370 KB, 514x542
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/14/us/chicago-police-dept-plagued-by-systemic-racism-task-force-finds.html

>“There is substantial evidence that people of color — particularly African-Americans — have had disproportionately negative experiences with the police over an extended period of time.”

Well, /pol/?
>>
>>70869472
So if blacks are commiting lots of crime are the cops just supposed to ignore it because it would be racist to bust them?
>>
>>70869615
THAT'S NOT WHAT THE ARTICLE SAID SPERG

READ IT YOU TWAT
>>
>>70869472

Well the police have had disproportionately negative experiences from colored people, particularly niggers, over an extended period of time
>>
Maybe the Chicago police just have a nigger problem.
>>
File: 1459963598173.png (2 MB, 1190x1248) Image search: [Google]
1459963598173.png
2 MB, 1190x1248
>>70869472
>evidence that people of color — particularly African-Americans
>Arresting officers are African-Americans too

Sounds like a nigger problem, not ours
>>
>>70869729
Why didn't you greentext the part where it says it then?
>>
>“There is substantial evidence that people of color — particularly African-Americans — have had disproportionately negative experiences with the police over an extended period of time.”

Maybe it's because they're committing a disproportionate amount of the crime?

No, no it can't be that, must be racism.
>>
The only one that I would consider racist would be the percentage about investigations that didn't lead to arrests. The other ones could be explained by the simple fact that AAs commit more crime on average.
>>
>>70869472
Systemic Chimpout proven. POL there is substantial evidence that people of color - particularly African Americans - Have had disproportionately large number of chimpouts
>>
>>70869472
>Be an aggressive ape
>Can't control yourself and attack officer that asked you to obey the law
>Wonder why police didn't give you a lollipop and pat on the back
>>
File: 1.jpg (458 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
458 KB, 2592x1456
>>70869472
>>
>>70869472
Is that John Oliver?
>>
What if there are actually too few black african-humans shot? What if there should actually be more shot? What if the statistics is actually too generous?
>>
>>70869472
>can't find racism in Chicago pd

So liberals say
>Chicago pd must answer for racist past
>>
http://archive.is/6Uvpw
>>
File: 1408705902091.jpg (148 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
1408705902091.jpg
148 KB, 600x825
Based on this one video I saw
>Blackos 4 times more likely to attack you then a white person
>When adjusted for the difference in population you'll find they are 25 times more likely to attack you
Not here to justify discriminating blackos but can you understand how fucking bitter some of these cops are? Arresting hood rat after hood rat for crimes, seeing with their own eyes the the overwhelming number of just black violence. It would make anyone a little racist if you ask me.
>>
>>70869472
>Niggers commit a lot of crime
>Police start casing niggers more often because they're statistically more likely to be criminals
>Niggers feel targeted by police
>Niggers commit more crime
>Police clamp down more
>DEY RASSSISSSS
>>
>>70871354
Thanks. Now I will actually read this.
>>
File: 1449975988577.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1449975988577.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>70869472
OP have you ever been through big city's with high crime rates full of black people like Chicago and Milwaukee? It's pretty hard not to be racist when that is all you deal with is a officer is dealing with mainly blacks .
>>
>>70871512
Well the article said basically nothing as to the methods. The article itself is useless
Also
>Social workers
>>
>>70869472
Good.they should be racist.
>>
>>70869472
>people of color — particularly African-Americans — have had disproportionately negative experiences with the police over an extended period of time
I'm going to guess this negative experience goes both ways
>>
>>70869472

Harmony between racially different populations of significant size without clear resolution of territory is probably not possible due to extremely deeply ingrained evolutionary survival mechanisms of seeing "the other" as the enemy.
>>
Quickest way to identify someone as a racist? See how their dogs behave when they're around vs. when they're not.

Another way? See how their facial expression changes when they suddenly spot you.

Third? They cross the street.

Police? Check the stats.
>>
>>70872337
>See how their dogs behave when they're around vs. when they're not.
but my pupper has been a crybaby since I was 10, it's 11 years later and he still gets sad whenever I leave
>>
>>70869472
>SYSTEMIC RACISM

so, what's the big deal?

race is a socal construct so racism doesn't exist.
>>
>>70873554
Same, my dog is 9 and she barks up a storm every time I go out without her
>>
>>70869472
I just looked it up and Black people commit 80% of crime in Chicago.

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>70869472
doesn't matter, niggers should be shot on sight
>>
File: Episode_190_2[1].jpg (20 KB, 626x354) Image search: [Google]
Episode_190_2[1].jpg
20 KB, 626x354
>>70872337
>bring a newborn puppy back to the dorm
>loves all my white and asian friends
>when our black friend comes over it stops being happy and sulks in a corner
>it only took two days for it to be a racist
>>
>>70869472
well, yeah, because they keep getting fucking arrested

sounds to me like a pretty negative experience
>>
>>70869472
>>Niggers commit a lot of crime
>>Police start casing niggers more often because they're statistically more likely to be criminals
>>Niggers feel targeted by police
>>Niggers commit more crime
>>Police clamp down more
>>DEY RASSSISSSS

THIS

Anyone who has to deal with hoodrat niggers understand that chimp out is their natural state

Saying hello to them in the wrong manner escalates chimp out

Fuck off OP
>>
>>KkMYE83P
because most of the population in chicago is niggers. then the other 20% are dirty mexicans
>>
>>70873743

Chicago isn't that bad. The crime is concentrated in a few bad areas. I lived there for 3 years and my apartment was only broken into once.
>>
>>70869472
How can a nigger who doesn't even commit crime look around at 4 friends who all do and still say cops are targeting blacks unfairly?
>>
>>70869472
Maybe because they're tired of dealing with dindu after dindu?
>>
>>70874292
>Home only burgled every 1000 days
Gucking hell lads
>>
>>70869472
There's no easy way around this. The police will have to start turning a blind eye to the blacks and allow them to run rampant while they try catching other races committing lesser crimes. It will end the 'racism' but make the police force look incompetent, angering the public and inevitably forcing them to crack down on blacks again anyway. This is a cycle of stupidity.
>>
>>70874292
I lived in an all white suburb for 30 years and my was never broken into. In fact, out of the ~60 houses in it only one has been broken into and it was their dead beat drug addict son.
>>
>>70869472

There's also substantial evidence that people who get involved with the "black community", even those with the noblest of intentions, within months, come to loathe and resent the very people they are trying to help.

Why do you think that is?

Also, how can racism exist if race does not?
>>
>chicago police dept
>not a corrupt group of law enforcement admins
>>
>>70869472

That's what happens when you commit crimes. The police harass you.
>>
>>70869472
>>“There is substantial evidence that police have had disproportionately negative experiences with people of colour — particularly African-Americans — over an extended period of time.”

yep works both ways faggot
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.