[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Canadians so angry on this board? Aren't they allegedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: DUDE.png (11 KB, 256x168) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
11 KB, 256x168
Why are Canadians so angry on this board? Aren't they allegedly the nicest people in the Americas? Is this just a ruse by the joos?
>>
They're broke and miserable because they hide at home all day smoking the weed they blew their parents money on. Wouldn't you be pissed if you lived such a pathetic existence?
>>
>>70867138
They're all white hating chinks from Vancouver
>>
The realization is setting in that they voted for a cuck president and he is not going to legalize weed.
>>
current year
>>
File: model minority.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
model minority.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>70867270
this. Every other Canuck post is about how Asians are allies of whites or how mongoloids are a civilized race. All lies of the yellow jew.
>>
>>70867270
I doubt the chinks are even thinking about whites while they're taking over Canada. That's a lot of a problem for whites up there.
>>
>>70867138

I take a very pro leaf stance, don't abort our cousins.
>>
>>70867415
Nah, chinks come to canada because they like it more than china. Unlike mudslimes that come to ruin what we've built.
>>
File: because its twenty fifteen.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
because its twenty fifteen.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Because this is literally the worst time to be a young white or even a young black man in Canada thanks to the rampant SJWism in the big cities from St. Johns to Victoria and propagated to its max thanks to our feminist daddy's boy PM Justin Trudeau.
>>70867270
I'd assume some are.
>>
File: 1397964736797.png (2 MB, 2170x1418) Image search: [Google]
1397964736797.png
2 MB, 2170x1418
>>70867554
Chinks are just as evil as muzzies. http://www.theprovince.com/business/follow+money+evidence+submitted+fraud+probe+points+concerns+about+vancouver+real+estate/11683456/story.html
>>
File: canada.png (149 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
149 KB, 1024x878
In Quebec we Mad that british conquered our nation , so when we have to speak english we mad
>>
every one in awhile some group pops up and tries to get attention. it was romania for a bit and now these 15 year old hockey niggers think they can wrestle away the spotlight since australia has been declining somewhat.
>>
>>70867138
canadian posts are no angrier than other nation posts. you're just biased to think that canadians are overly nice
>>
>>70867802
who will dethrone the current shitpost kings of /pol/ is the real question
>>
The problem is that there are a lot of niggers, arabs, and other assorted shitksins with access to free Wifi in Toronto, and most of them are also university kids who are getting their tuitions paid by welfare and will probably end up in a community housing project after they inevitably drop out.

Shitskins get coddled in city environments so they naturally develop a sense of self-worth and false pride. They're angry boyos in RL too. They have these frustrated "im so opressed" looks on their faces all the time, it makes me laugh. I love smiling in the face of a shitskin convenience store cashier while they silently judge me like a cuck they are and I pay for all my lovely degenerate goods without a care in the world.

Stay mad shitskins in Toronto.
>>
File: 1460175836710.gif (14 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1460175836710.gif
14 KB, 600x300
Our Prime Minister is a meme, our country has to be multicultural by law, we have no identity as a nation aside from "so nice! maple syrup and beavers LOL!"

Our fatherland is dying and setting no examples for us, we've cut ourselves off from European culture in favor of multiculturalism, our dollars fucked and a our tax money is going to funding rapefugees and their prayer mats.

That's why we're angry.
>>
>>70867138
we're only nice in public, deep down we want to rule the world
>>
>>70867138
The leaf is not as sweet as they thought
>>
>>70868337

Holy shit 4 chan has been hacked. This guy deleted his leaf!

Canadians are assholes. They work hard here to outdo Australia as top shitposters.

Ban them all.
>>
>lower dollar value
>double average home cost
>PM is an ultra cuck
I'd be pretty pissed too.
>>
>>70868115
Good to see your true flag here.
Brit here. We're watching this new PM Trudeau pull your air force from bombing IS and saying that Canada is not the enemy of IS.
Shit leader is shit.
>>
I'd imagine most Canadians on /pol/ are mad at how cucked our country is.

JUSTin "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" Trudope is just the latest chapter in decades of LIberal Party cultural enrichment by non-white immigration.

We need a Nationalist Party (or a Nationalist takeover of the Conservative Party) really bad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.