[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough with the "equality" stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22
File: 17b3d2b1_vbattach209742.jpg (107 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
17b3d2b1_vbattach209742.jpg
107 KB, 532x800
Once again, I have to deal with another female UPS driver who is completely incapable of meeting the physical requirements of her fucking job.

She's been on our route before, and had to ask for me to load the boxes over 80 lbs. into her truck previous times (never mind that UPS accepts parcels up to 150 lbs. and EVERY DRIVER should be capable of lifting those fucking boxes), this time she was too weak to get our loading dock door up because it was sticking slightly.

Nice to know she's making about $25-30/hour with a month of vacation time and fantastic benefits/pension for not being able to perform a fundamental task that's the basis of the job she performs.

Liberal "equality" is the biggest fucking joke being played on women today, they're actually convinced they're just as good at men at everything they do, despite clear evidence they fucking suck at many things.
>>
>>70866933
>>
Agreed, brother.

I work in an office, but it's the same shit. Any sort of woman in a managerial role is absolutely shit at her job and doesn't know what she's talking about and just asks for nonsense/cosmetic work to be done on shit that doesn't matter constantly. I feel bad for the co-op students who are given all this menial shit to do for these women managers while they could be given real work and give them actual good experience (which is what their program is for in the first place). But no. They'll have to spend their time re-arranging excel sheets so the graphs are pie charts instead of bar graphs, and the tables values go down the column, not down the row, and yaddi yaddi yadda. Women don't understand what work means. They just think it's something you do to keep yourself busy and tell people that you do rather than something that is for a greater purpose.
>>
Anyone ever worked with a female colleague for over a year who hasn't cried on the job at some point?

God, can you imagine the offices of the 1800s, all staffed by men? Ekh.......
>>
Tl;dr

That girl has a mediocre body
>>
>>70866933
I had a female fedex driver for years. Not only was she a solid 8/10 aryan blonde she could easily lift 100+ lbs and didn't look like a /fit/ meme doing it.
>>
>>70867010
le hat meme

op btfo

upboated :)))
>>
>>70866933
>Sandy Summers
I just fapped to that delicious huehue
>>
>>70866933
Can get some more of this fine beauty. I'd lick the shit out of her asshole for her. I'd clean her ass crack after she takes a dump.
>>
>>70868680
You've been making posts like this in nearly every thread. Turn off the proxy Hans.
>>
>>70867579
I work in an office of 16 women, 3 men. I can honestly remember 8 of them crying at some point, including 2 managers.
>>
>>70868830
i think it pajeet
>>
>>70867010

If expecting that someone hired to perform the appointed duties of the position can actually do them properly makes me a fedora tipper, so be it.

>>70868440

I've had some dyke drivers in the past who weren't big, but could lift heavy boxes and toss them around like nothing, I've got no problem with them because they can actually do the work. I just can't stand it when I, as the business owner, have to help do simple shit for these 120 lb. dainty things they occasionally put on my route, I can only imagine that they're needing help many times along their route, which is pure shit.

>>70868680

Can't help with that part, just a Google Images pic, sorry bro.
>>
>>70869282
Rare?
>>
>>70866933
what is the correlation between her sucking at her job and her being a women. are you trying to say they all suck at there jobs? do you have evidence?
>>
>>70870369
>what is the correlation between her sucking at her job and her being a women. are you trying to say they all suck at there jobs?
I think that this is exactly what he is saying, and he is not wrong.
>>
>>70869629
Just berber scum I'm guessing
>>
>>70869527
So obviously it has nothing to do with women in general, just the people who can't do the job. With the implication that a majority of women hired can't do the job, which is likely true.
I don't have a problem if a business chooses to hire people like that, its their money and they are likely weighing the cost of lawsuits and poor work performance versus employing someone shitty. You know who wins.

What fucks with me more are laws that ensure that 25% or more of contract by the government are female owned businesses. Like, you could have 100 men on the job and one woman owner and thats 'equality"?
Shits dumb. Minority politics overcoming meritocracy and getting you sued if you disagree is the worst.
>>
>>70866933

>never mind that UPS accepts parcels up to 150 lbs. and EVERY DRIVER should be capable of lifting those fucking boxes

70 lbs unaided.
>>
>>70870369

She's completely fucking incapable of performing the appointed task because she's a frail woman who can't handle the job.

Why was she hired in the first place? Oh, that's right, BECAUSE she's a woman she got preferential hiring because diversity in the workplace, only for her to fail at her job but be un-fireable BECAUSE she's a woman as well and UPS won't can females even when they can't do the work needed.

So, yes, she sucks because she's a woman who is unsuited to do the job because she's lacking in the physical ability, and UPS sucks because they actually hired her despite her being unqualified. Fuck 'em both. Forced attempts at "equality" only show just how unequal men and women really are.
>>
>>70870369
Upper body strength.
>>
stop helping, say your busy.
>>
>>70870813
>70 lbs unaided.

She has asked for help on 42 lb. boxes before. This renders her worthless.

I had a previous driver who had a shitty shoulder and 2 fucked vertebrae in his lower back, and that motherfucker was picking up 100+ lb. boxes fast as hell when he was on my route. Never, ever in 18 years of working with UPS have had a driver call for assistance before, even when we were doing a dozen 120+ lb. parcels per day.
>>
>>70866933
dont hire people who dont match the physical requirements, what the fuck

we have a lot of gender specific ads for work precisely because some can not be done by women
>>
>>70870922
> stop helping, say your busy.

I can't close the damned warehouse up for the night until she's done. I'm not waiting for 20 minutes longer so she can call another driver over to come give her weak ass a hand with the heavy stuff, it's unfortunately just better for me to spend 60 seconds doing that shit so I can move on.
>>
>>70866933

>Nice to know she's making about $25-30/hour with a month of vacation time

COOL MEME

Tell me OP, what route are you on where drivers are making 25-30 dollars an hour? you do realize a huge majority of UPS drivers don't make that much money, right? Or did you just take an epic le reddit xD meme and create a story to confirm your bias?

some serial killer shit desu.
>>
>>70870753
>So obviously it has nothing to do with women in general, just the people who can't do the job.

Correct. I'm not going MGTOW here, I'm just calling out the fact that women are honestly inferior physically, and a company like UPS who hires them to do physically demanding work that they can't actually perform is a total shit in the mouth to those of us who get these unqualified females on our routes.

It's more a rant about the fact that this shit never happened 20+ years ago when it was universally understood that you hired the best people for the job. Now, it's about making sure you meet quotas and have proper diversity even if it means making your service suffer, which impacts everyone in the chain and is a shit call by employers like UPS who are afraid to turn away females who aren't the right fit.
>>
>>70871315

Uh, I hear it from my friends who are drivers, fuckbag. One who I was close with who left UPS recently was making $75k on his route with his "forced overtime" of $55/hour, he had 7 weeks of vacation, and said that someone like the twat who was here today who has been at UPS for about 5 years is certainly making in the range of what I said.

But, go ahead and tell me I'm wrong, since it'll be contradictory to what 3 other UPS drivers I've spoken with will say, but I'm sure you know best.
>>
>>70871315
>According to American job and career site Glassdoor, the average
salary of a UPS truck driver is about $56,000 a year.

Another search yields this:

>As of 2014, a UPS driver makes an average of $70,045. However, at the lower end of the pay scale, some earn about $50,000. At the higher end of this pay scale, some drivers make $88,000.
>UPS drivers also are unionized. In addition to high pay, UPS drivers also get attractive perks. UPS provides its workers with benefits that include compensation plans, health benefits, tuition assistance plans and discounted stock purchase plans.

Yep, they all make minimum wage and never get any perks or time off.

You are a confirmed faggot, or, you've only talked to drivers who are working in the lowest-paid parts of the country. Either way, you suck.
>>
How the fuck can UPS afford to pay their drivers that much and stay in business?
>>
>>70872343

I get about 24% off the normal UPS Ground rates with my business, and it STILL costs me an average of $9.50 to send a tiny fucking 1 lb. box to a home in the same city my business is located in. If I ship it to the rural area just 5 miles away, that jumps to $13.50.

THAT is why UPS can afford this shit. I do believe they're starting new hires out a bit lower now than in the past because they're fucked for pensions and all the costs of the old drivers retiring, but that doesn't mean the price to ship comes down any.
>>
Being a UPS driver suck ass from what I year. You're always getting pushed to take more deliveries than you can handle, and you literally don't have time for a lunch break during the months of November and December without getting screamed at when you get back to the shop because you didn't come back empty
>>
What's going on with Average Teen Sandy's elbow?
>>
>>70870369
>"what is the correlation between her sucking at her job and her being a women."

>"She's been on our route before, and had to ask for me to load the boxes over 80 lbs. into her truck previous times (never mind that UPS accepts parcels up to 150 lbs. and EVERY DRIVER should be capable of lifting those fucking boxes), this time she was too weak to get our loading dock door up because it was sticking slightly."
>>
>worked at a UPS warehouse
>female gets hired
>gets promoted to supervisor literally after 3 months because they NEED a female supervisor

>>70872846
Yeah they usually work 12 hour days, if you finish early they make you go back out and help other drivers

>>70872343
They make all their money through express shipping and high priority same day shipping, they lose money on regular deliveries
>>
File: sexual_dimorphism.jpg (164 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
sexual_dimorphism.jpg
164 KB, 596x799
>>70866933
/thread
>>
File: feminism_white_knights.jpg (325 KB, 781x892) Image search: [Google]
feminism_white_knights.jpg
325 KB, 781x892
>>70870922
this OP, or suck it up and keep enabling her
>>70871123
>I'm not waiting for 20 minutes longer so she can call another driver
Then you're the problem, not her. If you can't let her fail, you're subsidizing failure, and you're the fucking problem.
>>
>>70867651
For delivering those boxes? I agree. No real muscle tone. Unless they are empty boxes.
>>
I get the same shit in my job OP.

Women don't work the produce, its an unsaid, unwritten rule.

Any time there's something slightly arduous to do, I'm asked for assistance, anything that requires any climbing at all is for men, even going up small ladders. Sometimes its things as basic as lifting a box of juice onto high shelf.

I've said things to these girls like "Pankhurst would be rolling in her grave" or "what about equal work equal pay" and they just shrug their shoulders or look confused.

Its astounding how obvious it is in real life, yet on paper and on the internet everybody adheres to some illusion that women and men are exactly the same in every way.
>>
>>70874301
It's like when Niggers like Snoop Dog, who are conservative and anti-progressive in their social values, vote over 90% for progressive candidates. They don't do it because they're progressives. They do it because they know they're going to be bought off with privileges and gibsmedat. Women will talk mad shit about feminism, even to the point that they believe some of it, but the MINUTE that it stops being words and becomes cold, hard reality, they flip right into run-and-hide, play the weak female, etc, mode. Deep down, they KNOW it's bullshit, because they won't hesitate to run as fact as they can in their instinctual direction as women, toward what they know is where they belong, if they feel threatened.

THEY ONLY PULL THIS SHIT BECAUSE MEN ARE SO FUCKING KEKED. If MEN weren't so fucking gullible, if they weren't so weak willed and pussified, they would do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR WOMEN. Watch how fast the other men who feel tired of the bullshit follow your example once you start the trend. If anyone confronts you, you make it a feminism issue and start accusing that person of thinking women aren't equal to men. You do your best impersonation of an SJW, using buzzwords, etc. You say you believe in the women you work with, to succeed and fail on their won terms, and as a "male ally" you know it's your place to just "get out of their way". Men doing everything for women is what holds them back and STEALS their opportunity to be seen as equals. If anyone tries to force you to engage in BENEVOLENT SEXISM by doing work for women, they are sexists, they are misogynists, they are retrograde and regressive, and you won't stand for it.

I have used this hundreds of times before when I worked for DHL. Works like a fucking charm. Also pissed the suits off to no end, and you might get fired for insubordination, but you have to spread the idea subtly amongst your male co-workers first. Shame the beta cucks that try to get pussy or points by white knighting.
>>
working for UPS is basically sacrificing your spine for a decent wage

its only 1 or 2 80lb boxes to you but to them its 8-10 hours 5 days a week for years of boxes

dont remember their policy but I think they are supposed to 2-man anything over 50lbs, but since there is only 1 man per truck...

eventually they will lift that one box the wrong way and its contents shift and they are fucked

not to mention they are all alone for their 8-10 hour shift which isnt so bad most of the year but when winter comes around and they cant chit chat with customers at all and the pressure from their bosses is high because of volume those dudes are inches away from mental breakdown and suicide
>>
>>70866933
Stop doing her work
>>
>>70866933
> $25-30/hour with a month of vacation time and fantastic benefits/pension.

Submitting my resume right now.
>>
>>70867010
I don't know if this op is being an edge Lord,
It's a real concern that has bearing.
>>
>>70874199

Okay, do you plan on paying for my time wasted sitting around? If not, understand that sometimes, you get the shit end and have to deal with people who suck.

I have complained to UPS about this, but it makes no difference. Every once in a while, I'm going to get this twat on my route and if there's anything beyond her limited capabilities, I either have to help out or I waste time/money.

No easy solution, just crap either way.
>>
>>70866933
>Nice to know she's making about $25-30/hour with a month of vacation time and fantastic benefits/pension

As a UPS driver? In the US?

Bullshit. She hardly makes more than someone flipping burgers.
>>
File: 1457042861042.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1457042861042.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>70867010
wow, OP got me thinking that men and women are biologically suited to different roles in society and the marxist ideal of complete, perfect, mechanical equality among everyone and everywhere might be, not only misguided, but ultimately cruel to young men and women brainwashed into doing things they will not be as competent or happy doing

>but then you changed my mind with that unreal meme
>>
>>70866933
Report her then, faggot. Don't whine on the internet.
>>
>>70875294

Not trying to be edgy in the slightest, dude, just irritated that companies who need people physically capable of their appointed job duties are hiring women who can't do the fucking job. Like I said earlier, I've had dyke drivers who never needed help and took care of shit, but these tiny females who are truly incapable, they have no business working at UPS or anywhere that they need to be able to use reasonable strength on command.
>>
Get ready for an infrastructure collapse thanks to such hiring practices.
>>
>>70875728

See previous posts, dude, filed multiple complaints, doesn't do anything to get her off our route when they put here there as a temp to fill in for our regular guy. All I have left is griping online.
>>
>>70875666

Gr8 b8 m8. See if anyone bites.
>>
>>70876019
Ok. Sabotage then?
>>
>>70872648

We have some online stores which have free delivery for orders above 10 Euros ... which is less than 13.50$. Our drivers get worked to the bone for peanuts though, yay for commie Europe?
>>
>>70871315
I retired from UPS in 2000
Got to my 80 and out, years of service plus age
Started at 16 unloading trailers became a Package Car Driver at 21 and went into Feeder (tractor-trailer driver) when I hit 40, did that for 8 years retired and got hired on as a Tractor-Trailer Driver at FedEx and will retire again in 2 years at 65
Will get my Teamster/UPS 401k, my FedEx 401k, my IRA, Social Security, my Thrift Plan from UPS (old fags remember that) and my US Army Reserve Pension (40 years, retired at 58)

When I left UPS I was driving in NorCal, 500 miles a day, 250 miles each way, drove to a rest stop exit, had lunch, met another driver who had come down from Oregon, we swapped trailers (doubles plus gear), returned to our yard and went home

40 regular hours a week and I averaged 20 overtime, the overtime was part of the route I bid on, had 6 weeks vacation and 2 weeks sick pay that you could build up to 30 days, as I neared retirement I was able to build that up to 60 days and sell back at my final salary, in my last year I made base plus overtime $185,000, I was making salary on company property and when waiting for swapped trailers, made $1.50 per mile while driving, got to work some holidays, by seniority where I was guaranteed 8 regular plus 2 overtime at 3x pay even if I only worked an hour, vacation pay was great too, got paid for an average of the two weeks prior wages and they had to pay you before you went on vacation

Any stories about, poor me Big Brown Drivers is complete shit, for what I did and my education I was overpaid, also my military time was also paid by UPS
Why do you pay so much to ship shit, because of the Union and people like me

Remember Brown Brothers:
"A Fair Days Work, For A Fair Days Pay"
>>
>>70867319
damn that's a pretty gud description. I used to work in an office like this. Women would get good yearly reviews for having bakesales or cupcake days and going to meetings and saying buzzwords to eachother while men would get average reviews for creating new macros so that the women who couldn't use excel properly could just click a button.
>>
>>70876394
>>70872648
Three years ago anything over $25 had free shipping on Amazon. Last year it was $35. Now it's $49.

They're really pushing Prime
>>
>>70866933
Some day, uniforms like that will be required out of female workers.
>>
>>70866933
>$25-30 an hour

seriously what the fuck

I make $34/hr doing big data for GE

I just need to go work for UPS, tired of being cooped up in a damn office
>>
>>70867579
do butch warehouse lesbians count?
>>
>>70866933
just say sorry i can't lift that either. then if you get in trouble for not being able to do her job say "why don't you hassle her for not being able to do her job instead? Or give me half her pay and I'll continue helping her."
>>
>work at airport
>heaviest bags are 30-40kilos no big deal
>women shine and constantly ask for help or different duties
>because they can't do the job they are assigned collateral office duty and paperwork
>receive bonuses and commendations because they are "stepping up" and accepting duties in addition to their normal duties
>which they don't do
>government pay scale so equal pay but different work load

I hate working with women especially when I'm the sole man on the job. If it was your 70lb child I bet you pick it up. Stop faking holy shit.
>>
>>70876200
>Ok. Sabotage then?

Hmmmmm.....you may be on to something with that idea.
>>
>>70876649

Location, location, location. Garbage men get paid that much in nyc.
>>
File: 1454882334028.jpg (780 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1454882334028.jpg
780 KB, 1536x2048
It is not just delivery drivers. I think cops need size and strength to do their jobs. Small women just can't subdue a violent criminal or control a crowd the same way.
>>
You have to work for two years in a UPS hub...and fuck it is a mess. After that you have to apply to become a driver and are put on a list, when a slot opens up whoever is ontop gets it. Drivers start at I think $22...and hub workers at 10...I knew a driver who was about 60 working for ups since he was young, he had got alot of raises. He said he was making over 45$ a hour so thats pretty damn good.

Worked at a UPS store for 3 years
>>
>>70876952
I am in fucking Atlanta, m8
>>
File: Feminism's End Game.jpg (324 KB, 1327x755) Image search: [Google]
Feminism's End Game.jpg
324 KB, 1327x755
>>70877098
You got to feel atleast a little bad for women though don't you? I mean they fell for the feminist meme that women are equal. So they get themselves into dangerous situations, hurt themselves, or end up crying behind a closed office door somewhere. Women are just as much victims of feminism as men are.

I'm not saying I agree with feminism or I'm not angry about the women that join it but the truth is mate if I had a daughter that became feminist I would see her as more of a victim of a terrible ideology created by spoiled baby boomers than something she did to herself. Saying all that though I still always take the opportunity to shit on feminists whenever I can.
>>
>>70877098
>what are guns
but then again
http://filmingcops.com/young-boy-shot-to-death-by-cop-moments-after-sitting-down-to-watch-a-movie-in-his-home/
>>
>>70876511
Fucking bake sales who gives a shit. I don't want to help you move around tables I want to get these estimates prepared so our company keeps making money.
>>
File: 1440485975180.gif (405 KB, 722x720) Image search: [Google]
1440485975180.gif
405 KB, 722x720
>>70877565
This is genuinely hilarious.
>>
>>70877098
>>70877098
>5'10
that woman is 5'3 at most
>>
>>70867319
>They just think it's something you do to keep yourself busy and tell people that you do rather than something that is for a greater purpose.

this aloof attitude applies to almost every facet of a woman's life. Nothing is of consequence, the fabric of reality exists to serve me and me alone, etc
>>
File: [Triggereing_Intensifies].png (299 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
[Triggereing_Intensifies].png
299 KB, 610x457
>>70867010
>using this meme so incorrectly

the appropriate text would have been something to the effect of:

>a woman in today's society should have access to all the things men do, but if the damsel were in distress it would be your job as a SUPREME GENTLEMAN to assist the lady with her duties... as a real man of class would....

...followed by a trilby tip

you worthless faggot.

I hate the flotsam that washes ashore here during elections, news mentions and/or anything whereby mainstream attention makes fucktards flock here for 30-60day shitposting spurts once they believe they
>have the "culture" on lock

inb4 "muh sekret klub!"

not even that. It is what is be though.

that being said... I've got a package to deliver to the ho in the OP pic... OVERNIGHT EXPRESS
>>
>>70868680
It's RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING PIC YOU RETARDED LEAF!

>sexyteensandy.com

2005... lol good luck with a decade old pr0n pic you shit eating faggot
>>
File: 1444271557879.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1444271557879.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>70878088
thats part of the joke mayn
>>
File: 1437450114741.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437450114741.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>70872343
nigger... they charge $28 US to ship A FUCKING FEW PIECES OF PAPER OVERNIGHT!!

This is not some amazing logistic feat if you have the infrastructure intact to do so already (which they do).

Now... all those "legal briefs" and other "important documents"

...how MANY off them do you think they ship PER DAY???

I'll give you an idea.

As a lawfag, my firm, through our corporate account, sends AT MINIMUM, over 100 overnight documents PER DAY.

The "special rate" for business, so far as I know is about $16 per overnight, since we send so many.

Now... contemplate for a moment, that my firm, big as it may be... is one of TENS OF THOUSANDS, in the US, doing the SAME DAILY VOLUME.

Then add in the hundreds of thousands of smaller, boutique firms, and personal/UPS Store retail shipments... THEN add in the REGULAR parcels... and add it (although if you have to ask such a dumbass question I doubt your brain can cope with such numbers)

This is how the economy works.

wow!
>>
>>70866933
just report her for imcompetence op you dumb faggot
>>
>>70866933
my dads friend did ups driving, its like $22/hr max. hauling trailers for them is where the money is
>>
>>70872648
yeah, ups rates are fucking nuts. if it wasn't for usps first class cheap shit would cost a fortune ordered online.
>>
File: .gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
.gif
3 MB, 336x178
Reminds me of the nigger who delivers my mail.
Lived at this address for over a year.
Same mailman through the entirety.
Constantly delivering mail for people who don't live here. Tell him many times who lives here. And to stop delivering these people's mail to our home.
One day decides we need to put our names on the mailbox.
Slips a piece of paper into the bottom of the box.
Don't notice the paper for a week.
Don't get mail for a week.
Find paper eventually.
"Please place names on paper and slide into the name holder on box,
or you won't get your mail :)"
Finally do it after this coon has kept our mail hostage for a week.

Still delivering other people's mail to our home.
>>
>Worked in an office for three years
>All women
>All of them
>There's only three of us guys: Myself, my friend, and the HR
>Most of the women are Bosnian, couple white girls, and one black chick
>All of the Bosnians fight, all the fucking time
>White girls fight among themselves and occasionally with the Bosnians
>Black chick just hates everyone
>Oldest bitch used to fight with younger girl (my direct supervisor) all the time because she thought she deserved the job more because she was older
>Screaming matches would ensue at least once a month
>HR was afraid to do anything because he didn't want to get hit with a lawsuit so he let the girls chimp out nonstop
>District Manager happens to be around during one of these chimp outs
>Suddenly we are being closed
>Everyone has to leave on this day, get the fuck out
>Phone rings
>Nah just kidding come back to work
>All of the Bosnians are gone, the old bitch is gone, any problem makers at all are gone
>Work productivity has gone up over 110% even though we lost almost 20 employees

GG women
>>
>>70877098
Meant to say FOUR foot ten, maybe?
>>
File: IPS driver.jpg (45 KB, 734x645) Image search: [Google]
IPS driver.jpg
45 KB, 734x645
>>70866933

That's why you should ship with IPS. :-)
>>
File: 1457370470319.jpg (16 KB, 184x179) Image search: [Google]
1457370470319.jpg
16 KB, 184x179
>>70880522
fukin kek lord
>>
>>70877565
top fucking kek
>>
Wew lad
>>
File: Justice4koko_b3e8e5_5618023.jpg (234 KB, 780x683) Image search: [Google]
Justice4koko_b3e8e5_5618023.jpg
234 KB, 780x683
wewlads
>>
File: 1459627367371.jpg (89 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
1459627367371.jpg
89 KB, 509x720
>>70880522

Reminds me of this story. A feminist hires an all female staff to create her perfect matriarchal utopia free of men. Eventually goes bankrupt because of it. Sounds a lot like your situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>70883333
>Equatorial Guinea
>59 IQ
Can they even breathe?
>>
>>70876471
>there's a 63-year old posting on 4chan
wew lad
>>
>>70885814
I felt like a fossil here at 31.

Glad to see there's some boomers with sense though. Keep posting oldfag.
>>
File: 50922.jpg (136 KB, 297x615) Image search: [Google]
50922.jpg
136 KB, 297x615
>>70866933

Better UPS girl.
>>
>>70886093
I'd deliver her my package. If you no what i meen.

>i mean I'd place my penis in her vagina to completion.
>>
>>70885740
That's like those places where you see them drill holes in people's head to let the evil spirit's out.
>>
>>70886177

Or in her tailpipe. What can brown do for you, know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>70886239
....no, no I don't.
>>
>>70886318
Shove it up her pooper.
>>
>>70876715
probably not. if they get their useless lipstick girlfriends hired those are shit too
>>
>TFW i work valet parking or do detail on the weekends and its literally 100% men and no bullshit
>>
>>70886395

Yes sir
>>
File: female refs.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
female refs.webm
2 MB, 800x330
>>70877098
girl cops might do better talking to scared kids or negotiating with criminals aside from that they should all be doing desk jobs
>>
>>70866933
I work at a warehouse and were an equal opportunity employer.
We make money and we don't fuck around.
In the 8 years iv worked there iv seen many women start there but only last a day or two because "its to hard" or "that's to much work" ($30 an hour in the Midwest is REALLY good for manual labor). The only women that stick are not normal girls. There ether butch lesbians or this tough Russian lady that was in my crew.
>>
>>70878561
>prolife
>triggering
>>
>>70886813
do you have any naughty USPS bimbos sucking dick to please a citizen?
USPS is GOAT and always delivers by 4 PM here UPS is shifty and will deliver at 3 PM or at 8 at fucking night
>>
>>70887678
That's pretty hot mate. Woman's fantasy right there
>>
>>70887678
>smiled all throughout that video

I hate women too much now, thanks 4chan.
>>
>>70888508
desu the idea of a cop gf is pretty hot. Threatening to shoot me if I dont make her cum and hitting my cock with her baton
>>
>>70888508
Well most women are pretty entitled and really shit at their jobs, so it's not entirely 4chan's fault. They just are pointing out their consistent flaws.
>>
>>70888652
I know, but for example i find myself talking shit about women too often IRL, and to my GF of all people.

I don't know if she is too submissive or something but she tends to agree with me that most women are garbage, i just wish i had taken the blue pill because it's gotta be annoying to have your partner shit talk women on a daily basis.
>>
>>70888844
Women like to bitch about Women too, it's what they do at work. You're actually fitting in
>>
File: srthstrhsrh.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
srthstrhsrh.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>70866933
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1280x800
>>70886093
>this end up
>tfw
>>
>>70879651

Here in commie Netherlands we have a lot of competition and our wonderful labor laws allow the companies to employ their delivery people as independent contractors so they can screw them a little harder than usual.

They might pay their special couriers a little better, but any company trying to pay their standard delivery drivers that kind of money wouldn't last here.
>>
>>70866933
Haha! Try 34$ an hour.

At my center there are only two overweight package car drivers --the only two women.
>>
>>70876471
I had two thoughts while reading this.

1. Fuckin hell now I want to be a UPS driver
2. Wait how fucking old are you? You must be the oldest fucking poster on this site.
>>
>>70887678
Oh fuck I shouldn't be getting a boner... I really do hate cops damn
>>
>>70870369
The correlation is that they are physically weaker, and many in the range are unable to do their job without help. The point made by OP is that the gender equality in place prevents hiring just the strongest and most applicable males. If you can ask such a smart question, why can't you pick out these points? Fucktard.
>>
>>70871012
If they can move it and ask you to, they are just using you to test your beta-compliance.
>>
>>70877565
>posted 3 months ago
>posted *just now*

nice screenshot there dude
>>
>>70866933
There was a female who failed the physical to become a firefighter in my area, pulls out the patriarchy meme and becomes one anyway. I could die a fiery death because of this bullshit, gets me so triggered.
>>
>>70891342
They cannot carry the hose up the stairs, it is fact.
>>
>>70887678
motherless. AAB6D26
>>
>>70875065

In that situation I would have a ramp and dolly and dolly anything 50+ or above
>>
>>70869527
If you are the owner, switch to Fedex. Non Union company whereas ups is unionized. Less bullshitbwith fedex
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.