[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yemen was British colony >Shithole and war zone >Singapore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
>Yemen was British colony
>Shithole and war zone

>Singapore was British colony
>One of the strongest economies in the world

Daily reminder that Islam is to blame, not Western colonization and Western imperialism.
>>
File: 1454746555560.jpg (64 KB, 728x1044) Image search: [Google]
1454746555560.jpg
64 KB, 728x1044
>>70866914
http://webmshare.com/play/BBE94
>>
File: 1458605584599.jpg (67 KB, 678x674) Image search: [Google]
1458605584599.jpg
67 KB, 678x674
Well said sir
>>
>>70867123
Oh shit!
>>
>>70866914

> Malaysia was a British colony
> Muslim
> Decent economy today

Nope, not as simple as that.
>>
>>70869271
Tbh I think it has much to do with being Arabic. The Dutch East Indies are the largest muslim country in earth. It has become somewhat of a shithole since the rebellion, but still miles away from Iraq or Saudo Arabia tier.
>>
Singapore has a large Muslim population. Yemen was also the target of outside interference (British, Israel and Saudi Arabia vs Nasser) resulting in a long and bloody civil war and in the present times also has been the center of a vicious attack by Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>70869508

Even Arab countries can be decent.

I'd rather live in the UAE or Dubai than some American cities.

Oh, and there's Brunei.
>>
I think its funny islam wasn't a problem until Israel settled in the middle east..
>>
>>70866914
Singapore is full of Muslims though.
>>
>>70866914
>Yemen
Arabs

>Singapore
Chinese

there you go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6eSsaoLSfE

Apparently we still run the shit. Hahah, we wish.

> WW I was a war between the grandchildren (cousins) of Queen >Victoria. Millions and millions were killed and WW I lead to Hitler >who was supported by Britain and the British monarchy. The >British monarchy are German and Nazis.

trolol
>>
>>70869587
That's just oil money. Also, maybe Brunei could focus on coming up with a decent name for its capital. Bandar Seri Begawan isn't a name, it's a sentence. Almost Sri Lanka tier.
>>
>Western governments and Israel support the most extreme wahhabist groups and allow them to supplant nationalist movements in the mid east
>"what the hell is wrong with Muslims
>>
>>70869606

>Islam didn't try to conquer Europe ever since its inception

>no it was da joos i swear

Come on, stop blaming the jews for absolutely everything.
>>
>>70869983

You say that, but other countries have had oil money and still fucked themselves. Nigeria comes to mind.

Dubai ran out of oil decades ago. So they at least have somewhat competent government.
>>
I agree with the general thrust, but you just expose yourself to ridicule with shit analogies. Singapore is a button of an island. It was basically started from scratch. The Yemen is an old place with deep and longstanding issues that were barely touched by British administration. It wasn't a REAL colony, either, just a protectorate kind of deal, like a temporary custodianship.
>>
>>70870065

It was pretty much mutual though. Europe conquered the Middle East as soon as their tech level got high enough. And, you know, everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>70869271
I lived in KL, the Malay (Muslims) are a small minority, it's mostly chink and indians there now, 2nd, 3rd gen

and the muslims dont work, the society is geared so they do fuck all and make the Chink, indians pay for it, see Bumi industries. Its where all govt contracts are only aloud to be bid on by Malay people so big business puts a muslim at the head of the company as CEO and pays them, but they do fuck all.

not bad really.
>>
>>70870103
But Nigeria is in Africa. Whether or not it would become a shithole was never even a question.
>>
>>70870065
Islam wasn't really a problem after the 1500's. After the decline of the Ottoman Empire they were pretty harmless. Israel and UK+USA+France really did mess with the region. It was never gonna be utopia obviously because Shitslam but it's way worse than it would have been.
>>
>>70866914

Yemen has been poorer than Singapore for a very long time though.
>>
>>70867123
>http://webmshare.com/play/BBE94

Based Dougy
>>
File: arny.jpg (44 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
arny.jpg
44 KB, 500x406
>>70870017
Yeah it's all our fault, not all muslims
>>
>>70870350
>what are pirates and slavers
>>
>not comparing Singapore to UAE, similar GDP and similar population
>le Arabs are dumb
>>
>>70871276
Oil, dickhead.
>>
>>70869774
Nigger I ain't watching that shit
>>
>>70870870
>Our fault
>Our

Cringed. It's like when a fan of a sports team refers to their team as "us." No the people who ruled over your grandfather and father made a right mess in the middle east you cheeky cunt.
>>
The problem of Islam is rooted in immigration and refugees.

Before 21st century, Sandniggers were savages that fought and killed amongst themselves, that's entirely fine because that wasn't spilling out into civilized parts of the world.

Now they are doing this savagery outside of their desert shithole and that's the problem.
>>
>>70869508
98% of women get their clits cut off there, why didn't you suppress the culture of the natives?
>>
>>70871981
We did, but the Japs ruined everything.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aceh_War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Snouck_Hurgronje
>>
>>70871176
So were Greeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_Sea_Anti-Piracy_Operations_of_the_United_States
>>
>>70872339
>we still have a regiment van Heutsz and a van Heutsz statue
Not so cucked as the brits yet. Removing statues of Cecil Rhodes and shit.
>>
>>70873927
http://historiek.net/nieuwe-tekst-op-sokkel-jan-pieterszoon-coen/15249/

Well, we'rr pretty cucked too. Besides, the regiment Van Heutsz's ceremonial guard still carries the traditions of the KNIL, including the klewang and the hats. Still, the fact that the actual KNIL and Dutch East Indies have ceased to exist makes me cri evrytiem. I looked up the family home in Soerabaja once in Google Earth, but it has become a filthy slum.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.