[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant millennials afford housing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: steve-o 1.png (3 MB, 1484x1799) Image search: [Google]
steve-o 1.png
3 MB, 1484x1799
Why cant millennials afford housing?
>>
>>70866261
Because the housing and job markets are fucked, along with our decreased wages.
>>
why cant senior citizens afford healthcare?
>>
>>70866345
Have you tried spending less of your allowance on weed?
>>
>>70866261
Because human rights like iPhones, fiber-optic internet, eating out for every meal, and Netflix come first, you racist bigoted sexist asshole douche Drumpf-lover.
>>
File: 1441410735582.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1441410735582.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>70866546
>boomers didn't earn more money and smoke more weed
>>
Well, if anyone's got approximately 370 000 USD to spare in order for me to buy a shitty one room apartment that'd be swell.
>>
>>70866261
Home prices have shot way the fuck up significantly outpacing inflation and wage increases

Not too long ago a man could go to work in a factory for 8 hours a day 5 days a week and he would make enough money to buy a home and a new car and provide a comfortable middle class existence for his family

Nowadays thanks to immigration and outsourcing, a man working such a job can barely make ends meet for himself let alone a family of 5
>>
>>70866848
>Not too long ago a man could go to work in a factory for 8 hours a day 5 days a week and he would make enough money to buy a home and a new car and provide a comfortable middle class existence for his family

You mean back when our modern competitors were either rubble or drowning in post-war debt and rationing? Hard to lose when you're the only game in town.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 480x640
Is cumming on birds degenerate?
>>
>>70866261
Because there isn't enough money to reach millennials. There simply isn't enough to go around. The actual unemployment in the U.S is nearing 25% or more.
>>
My granddad bought a house for £4000. That was 4 years wages for him back in 1960.

Now it's worth £300,000. Not even that nice a house.

If it had increased in line with the rate of inflation (and wages lag below inflation), it would be worth £83,000. Housing market is a fucking joke.
>>
>>70866261

Because development and building isn't keeping pace with population growth in areas.

My grandfather bought a house on an entry level salary as a young man, paying it off within a few years. He sold it when he retired for enough money to not only buy a condo in downtown Washington DC but also distribute $100,000 to his grandchildren while still keeping a big amount in his bank account.

My parents bought a house for $220,000, and sold it 14 years later for $490,000.

The problem is that so much of people's net worth is held in their houses. We had a proposed apartment building that was protested by the community residents and shot down. If there isn't building, then housing becomes more and more valuable, and people who buy houses consider it almost like an investment in their retirement. Lowering the cost of housing is a direct attack on their net worth, so they'll fight it tooth and nail. The only way to fix it is to either build housing anyway, lowering the cost of housing so people can afford it and deal with the pain you're causing people who already own or develop new areas, fixing the transportation issue until those places become developed with businesses and jobs enough to be viable places to live.
>>
A lot of millennials would rather have new Iphones and xboxs 'n' shit. they have no money management skills.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (90 KB, 1500x697) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
90 KB, 1500x697
>>70867303
>he fell for the stationary jew
>>
because of le evil boomers! They're the reason for all the problems! I dindu nuffin, I a good kid! It's all the boomers!
>>
File: 1358964041512.gif (873 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1358964041512.gif
873 KB, 240x160
>>70866546
>>70866708
I feel bad for canada bros.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-10/vancouver-home-just-sold-more-1-million-above-asking-price
>>
>>70867450
>falling for the motor jew
>>
Because we have no future.
The boomers are clinging to everything with their all of their strength.
And then when they are on death's door, they're going to initiate a nuclear holocaust to make sure the future generations inherit NOTHING
>>
>>70867091
This lasted until the mass migration and outsourcing began in the 1970s

By then Western Europe had been built back into a powerhouse and China and Mexico had industry

It's not because we were the only game in town cause we weren't except for a few years right after the war
>>
>>70866261
cost of living is through the roof and houses are really expensive
>>
As an 80s baby I love that I'm the last generation that's going to own my house.

I don't even live there! I rent it out and use the equity as a pension...
>>
>The same apartment that cost 49k usd in the 90s now costs 295k usd
>Nobody actually makes more money though

I wonder why?
>>
>>70867464
>we boomers dindu nuffin, we was da last gr8 generation before dese youngsters ruined everything
>>
File: lsoh.png (747 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
lsoh.png
747 KB, 960x540
>Why is this kid such a goddamn fuckup.
Well
Why do you think?
>>
>>70867423
Moron

Compare the average cost of housing 50 years ago with the average cost today, see>>70867303
>>
>>70867343
I'm telling you guys, the Venus Project needs to be funded even if it is just for housing. Houses could be easily made for under 5000$
>>
>>70867156
Yes.
That poor bird, the cum hard harden and destroy the oil in its feathers making it unable to fly and unable to keep clean.
This could kill it.
>>
>>70867464
teenagers are to blame for modern day problems
>>
It's a Jewish plot to destroy the white birthrate.

Chinese and especially brown people such as Indians and Muslims do not experience the same pressure to leave the house at adulthood.

An Indian family can easily fill a standard suburban house with 8-20 people, from multiple generations, all living under the same roof, while having positive birthrate. Because such a house is a castle compared to the shacks in the slums they come from.
>>
>>70866261
Steve-O!
>>
>>70867804

I'm honestly not sure what we can do at this point.

Consider it as if instead of buying houses, people bought stock in company Widget. Over time, that stock rose in value tremendously, so that young people just starting out couldn't afford any Widget stock. They want to buy it, so you decide that the price has to come down.

You start a plan to flood the market by creating tons more stock. The good news is that young people can afford stock. The bad news is that people holding the stock lost 70% of their net worth.

There's no easy answer. Build more cities?
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x686
>>70867343
While I agree with your post I'm going to add to it something else.
Housing investors are actually infrastructure thieves.
They know local and state governments are mostly broke and know in future infrastructure will all be price burdened onto the end of line consumer when purchasing.
They run around buying up old shitty homes now not just for capital growth but because all services, water, gas, electricity, telecommunication, roads, drainage, sewers, schools, retail, hospitals, pub Transport, jobs, existing permits, parks, established trees, and do on are already existing and maintained by the taxpayer! We all subsidise this.

They are stealing not just homes but infrastructure whilst contributing nothing and in that sense are no different from rapefugees.
>>
>>70866848

On average, home prices have barely kept with inflation. Problem is boomers built stupid fucking houses in stupid fucking places. So for an apartment or house in a non-shit place, it has gotten more expensive, but because so many houses fell to shit regarding area and value, it's "on avg the same price". Boomers' bad decisions.

And why the fuck are all the new apartments being built labeled as "luxury apartments"? WE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD NORMAL SHIT, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS, BOOMERS. Fucking see a man starving and offer him a $20 cupcake.

I just want affordable rent. I don't want a house, just a widdle apartment near the bus line. Fuck suburbs.
>>
>>70866261
Why do millenials keep making threads asking other millenials about millenials?
>>
>>70868724
The thing is people need a house to live on.
>>
>>70867540

>Jewing the jewish jew
>>
>>70868724
>Build more cities?

Too expensive.
You need to lay all the primary services both in production and delivery of goods.
>sewage farms and pipes
>power plants and cables
>gas refinery and puppies
>road networks
>stormwater
>environmental impacts
Etc

Higher density living is cheaper to achieve on paper but when you add in market land value it's unworkable
>>
>>70867343
>If there isn't building, then housing becomes more and more valuable, and people who buy houses consider it almost like an investment in their retirement. Lowering the cost of housing is a direct attack on their net worth, so they'll fight it tooth and nail.

This. Goddamned fucking boomers treating their house as an investment account and being entitled to 4 gorillion percent ROI.

Why can't we just build some fucking apartment blocks for young professionals and college students? No niggers, degree required whether in progress or completed. Every problem is solved. The degree requirement keeps out the trash, which is the problem with low-rent housing, that trash is attracted there and shits the place up. So just have a degree mandatory for these apartments.

We need innovation. No one wants to live in suburbs and buy 500k usd shitty little houses that need a ton of repairs and a huge commute. Times have changed. Old people need to eat shit and die already.
>>
If you're a milennial, fuck you. Because of you, my generation has to live through an economic crisis worse than the Great Depression and the Great Recession combined due to tuition fees and student loans. We as a country will become vulnerable as fuck and will be cucked at every chance by Islam. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you!
>>
File: photo1-e1349663902708.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
photo1-e1349663902708.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
>25 years old
>living in Birmingham
>make 11.50
>can barely afford 1 bedroom apt without living check to check

comfort is for losers I guess
>>
>>70869338
Nice bait faggot
>>
>>70867905
>Houses could be easily made for under 5000$

They seriously could. We need to do away with giant floorplans, huge spaces, "luxury", and other shit. Just deliver simple, small, easy to construct housing that is affordable. No one wants luxury shit when we can't even afford to move out of mom's basement.

Fucking zoning and min square footage requirements and ridiculous red tape on construction. I say turn all the old stores that have closed into fucking housing! So many empty damn stores. And why are there so many empty houses, yet house prices haven't come down? As I type this, both houses to either side of me sit empty. And I live in a nice neighborhood. It's ridiculous. Why? Because it's in the fucking suburbs, no one wants it... We need to BUILD. Put a few commieblocks for the poorfags and some police to patrol for drugs and toss the nogs in prison. Solved. Maybe drug testing for housing.
>>
>>70869455
>Implying that tuition fees aren't increasing at an exponential rate and some point in the next ten years it isn't going to sawtooth
>>
>>70869569
The bait
>>
>>70866261
Housing has historically always been the most important thing and the economy is in depression. Why would they be able to afford housing?
>>
>>70869033
>it's unworkable

the chinks and japs seem to be doing just fine.

Literally, just make chinkblocks.

>>70869338

>be oldfuck
>develop scheme to get more $$$ via accepting more students, jacking up tuition, and making degrees mandatory for jobs that used to just require high school
>realize your plan was flawed when most of these english/psych/libarts stooges cant' pay back the loans
>get assmad
>>
>>70868792
>luxury housing.

It's not just land prices which create the need to build and label shit luxury to get ROI, it's the materials.

All building materials in the first world need to be tried and tested to get building approvals. Once a company gets that tick from councils whatever statutory authority they charge a fortune for their product.
So if you build with materials the state demands you do in the manner they do you need to make profits on the design and construct which has:
>high land value
>high materials cost
>in Australia high labour costs
>high finance holding costs

The only way to do this is building for greedy boomers who love the lofty, elitism and rarified air of luxury apartments.

In conclusion, the game is rigged. Boomers control every step of the process so that only stock marketed at them is released.

Millennials needs miss out completely.
>>
>>70869137
>No niggers, degree required whether in progress or completed.

Pretty sure that'll never fly. Objective standards that have a disparate impact on protected classes like niggers are often considered to be the equivalent of deliberate discrimination.

It's still being litigated, but a requirement directly unrelated to a job requirement that disproportionately weeds out blacks would almost certainly be challenged. Something that treats everyone on equal terms, like a credit check to rent an apartment or an unbiased written test to determine who gets promoted, is often considered to be in violation of anti-discrimination laws.

If the SCOTUS turns left, it'll be enshrined in precedent. Sotomayor herself ruled that it was legal for the New Haven fire department to throw out the results of a test for promotion because the unbiased test that gave everyone the same chance of succeeding resulted in only white people and Hispanics scoring high enough for advancement.
>>
File: temp a.png (11 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
temp a.png
11 KB, 447x378
>>70868743
>that pic
holy shit
>>
>>70869797
>Focusing on the bait when the storm is coming
>>
>>70866261
because they can't compete with people in other countries in the work force
>>
>>70869921

So like I said, red tape on construction, you have to pay a bureaucrat every step of the way.

Kill them all. Kill everyone over 50.
>>
>>70866261
Because Steve-o huffs gasoline while sitting on a buttplug.
>>
>>70866261

Still saving up when I can 2bqh.
>>
>>70866261
My father was able to work at a bakery making pastries; afford a 1br/1ba apartment, a brand new AMC pacer and pay for private college.

If I wanted a similar thing in the same city I would have to make about 100k minimum
>>
Because I live in Chinkcouver and the average house costs $1.7 million dollars because they us the housing market to launder their illegal money.
>>
Why don't you guys start creating low-income housing companies?

There's demand, provide the supply.

Make money.
>>
>>70867343
This supply bit is a meme. Lots of houses (and commercial properties for that matter) are vacant because Jew holding companies are squatting on them in a bid to squeeze more blood from turnips.
>>
>>70869900
>the chinks

Are we talking about the same chinks where a site is improperly land filled making the worlds shitties pad site, where non complying apartment towers are built which collapse within 12 months? And where this is a regular occurrence?
You and I need to have a little discussion on what the word fine means m8

As for the japs, Japanese has some of the highest construction costs in the world. The engineering required there is staggering due to earthquakes etc. it's why a lot of Japan rarely ever even pushes into medium density housing. Plus property development in Japan is a closed market. You and I could virtually never do it.
>>
Why aren't crops vertical? What's stopping us from creating giant bookshelves and then using mechanized reapers?
>>
>>70870231
I live in Portland and the combined income of my girlfriend and I is 45k. I have a 2013 VW golf and a 2bd apartment in a crime free area. Supposedly this is the hardest place in the US to find housing, but I think my generation is just cowardly.
>>
>>70870491
Portland is easy mode, I live in SF, if you're making under 80k and not living in your car you're FUCKED.
>>
>>70870373

Even if that's true on a big enough scale, that's still just supply, though. Regardless of why they're out of the market, they're out of the market.
>>
>>70870073
Pretty much.
There's a method of construction called monolithic domes.
They're virtually a cement and steel eggshell, very strong impervious to most disasters, energy efficient, and substantially cheaper than most traditional construction.
They're also illegal to build in Australia.

Organised crime controls the housing industries in first world countries, I hope you all realise that.
>>
>>70870479
Everything above the first level would block out sunlight?
>>
>>70868080
Cum is like egg yolk. The bird is taken back to first moments of life. The bird enjoys this.
>>
>>70870289

Seriously, recognize you're all in the same general boat and band together.

My generation would get a lot more traction if it would stop being "every man for himself."
>>
>>70870573
How is that a problem? I don't understand why gentrification and success should be met with so much resistance. Some places you can afford, some you can't. You are not entitled to lifestyles you haven't earned.
>>
>>70870247
So bring down the house prices.

Break and enter, rob some houses. Fly tip garbage onto the street. Kill somebody. You know, turn it into a bad neighborhood.
>>
>>70870635
Yeah but if they're just going to gobble up and sit on any new supply, resulting in net zero change, it should be obviously that supply isn't the problem. This is exactly why the rich need to be held in check by stuff like inheritance tax, or they'll do shit like this at zero cost to themselves, relatively speaking.
>>
Because they spend time and money on stupid shit like college.

>Be 18
>Live at home
>Make minimum wage
>Make at least 15k a year
>Work 4 years
>60k in savings possibly more with raises, promotions, and overtime

Bam, enough for a downpayment, apartment, small business, or college if they still want to go.

Get your base of operations first then go to school, no one's gonna hire a 22 year old fresh out of college anyway.
>>
>>70870812
>earned

And who determines what amount of hard work makes one qualified to "earning"? Some silverspoon faggot who never worked a day in his life?
>>
>>70866371
Underrated.
Fucking rekt.
>>
>>70870871
That doesn't work. They knock down the houses anyways.
>>
>>70870812
Because service workers need a place to live. In SF that's impossible, you would have to live in oakland with packs of niggers roaming the streets and a murder rate that rivals mexico. There is a crisis occuring
>>
>>70871023
this, and you won't be making that 15k for the whole four years. If you haven't been promoted in that time frame you're fucking up.
>>
>>70871081
Right, he's "never worked a day in his life", because somehow only physical labor should be rewarded. Back to class, Bernie boi. Maybe take a life skills class that touches on dealing with jealousy.
>>
Start low-income housing business.

Become job-creator.
>>
>>70871023
Great, you were a slave for 4 years of your best and what have you accomplished? 60.k in savings? That is supossed to be impressive?

People with 22 years 30 or 40 years ago were buying houses, getting married and with a child.
>>
>>70871317

And how much student loan debt were they saddled with typically?
>>
>>70871131
See, there's that entitlement. Yes, go live with the niggers. Form neighborhood watches and do something about it. You are not powerless to improve your surroundings. The government is not going to make you a clean white 195ps suburb for you to live in when you flip burgers.
>>
File: blago yagami.jpg (67 KB, 558x620) Image search: [Google]
blago yagami.jpg
67 KB, 558x620
>tfw living back home and probably won't move out for several more years because housing costs are too high anywhere near me
>tfw still have to transfer to a new school
Fuck Illinois
>>
Stop replying to these stupid threads, or at least sage it.

Sage
>>
>>70871131

Screw being a service worker. Start a damn business.
>>
>>70871491
So you're just trolling now. Niggers gonna nig, no neighborhood watch will save your ass when your neighbors are miscreants and gangbangers
>>
>>70871317
They lived in an unreasonable boom time that was only supported by decimating the competition in WW2. We are now back in reality.
>>
>>70871451
University was free back then (free for my parents too) and wages were comparatively higher across the board, even for grunt work.
>>
bad with money
too much internet
right now i have 4 screens
decadence itself
>>
>>70871275
Low income housing never gets permits. Local government hates them because they want high e d housing so they can get land taxes/rates from that not something that uses the same amount of devices distribution but only has a tenth of the land value.

Councils and investors are complicit to working together to see that low income housing fails.
And if it ever does get off the ground it's right on the city fringe 2 hours away from where the jobs are, where again there is very substandard infrastructure and services delivery.
>>
>>70871589
what a pussy
>>
>>70871023
>having mommy and daddy pay for everything
Ok NEET
>>
>>70871608

Correct. Now we have to actually compete with the rest of the world, something we are falling short of in many areas.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (150 KB, 739x1034) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
150 KB, 739x1034
Because the housing market isn't doing too well. I'm not going to move to the ghetto just so I can have housing
>>
>>70871274
>only physical labor should be rewarded.

Where did i imply it? I am talking of the vast majority of our billionaires, wich were silverspoon faggots that inherited most of their wealth.

And then this faggots say we should "earn" a right to live a decent life.
>>
Because millennials don't marry as quickly or as often as boomers did. That's a whole other income.
>>
>>70871608
We need another world war...
>>
>>70867531
I feel more bad for the fact that their women voted in a fucking dickhead.
>>
File: 1381843555073.jpg (41 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1381843555073.jpg
41 KB, 251x242
>>70866261
>Boomer keep housing and rent prices sky-high
>Won't hire young people from college and pay them a decent wage
>Then proceed to complain that young people can't afford rent or to buy from their house building companies
>>
>>70871715
>Make minimum wage
>>
>>70871791
>Because millennials don't marry as quickly or as often as boomers did. That's a whole other income.
Except single-income households were the norm back then. Now everybody is cucked because you need two wages just to get by. Thanks feminism!
>>
>>70871638

Ah what a shock.

Government keeping private enterprise down.
>>
>>70871451
Back then even american college was inexpensive

>>70871608
Europe was booming in the 60's, with huge GDP growths. Western Europe was a industrial powerhouse.

But yes, you don't deserve a good life. If the RNC tells you that, you must believe
>>
>>70871889

Fuck the Boomers.

They want every house to cost a fucking fortune.
>>
>>70870491

This has got to be bait. I make $42k a year, have a car payment, and I can't even afford my own place here that allows me to still put money in the bank. All 1 bedrooms, even the 600 sq ft ones, start at at least $1,000 a month. Not including groceries, electricity, etc., and I live in the the fucking South. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>70870740
>a cement and steel eggshell

That's actually brilliant. Eggs are hard as fuk to crack due to the shape that distributes the force around it... Brilliant.

>illegal

It's a racket. We need to lynch them all along with the politicians.
>>
>>70871938
It's the people that block that. A low income housing project severely lowers housing value. So boomers houses will worth less
>>
>>70871023

>mfw I can save 60k in 2 years while paying for all my own housing and bills

So not only do you have to live in your mom's basement and rank up good boy points, I would save DOUBLE what you do each year. The ONLY advantage you have is 4 years headstart...which is offset within a decade.

>make 50-60k
>spend 20k
>???
>>
>>70871317
60k is the MINIMUM of what you make following my advice. Here's the MAX.

>Be 16
>Work as busboy at ~10/hour tips included
>Turn 18
>Get promoted to waiter
>Make ~20/hour with tips
>Work 2 more years take as many shifts and tables as you can. Working 50-60hours/week
>At least 120k in bank

Bam you have enough for a great house CASH. Never have to pay for any shit mortgage for the rest of your life. And your life hasn't even started yet.

Also, I guarantee working at some restaurant is 10X more fun than college.
>>
>>70872175

"Housing value".

That's hilarious in a world where so many people can't even afford houses.
>>
>>70866261

Housing is a bad investment.

Pricing was never allowed to fully correct in 2008. Its going down again sooner or later and its just a liability in general.

The secret to getting wealthy is collecting assets, not liabilities.
>>
>>70872077
do your research on Apartments.com and Craigslist if you don't believe me, properties go up for sub 850 every day
>>
>>70871889
It really does drive me insane how many fucking entry level positions require 6-12 months of prior experience for said position.
Isn't this shit supposed to be teaching me how to be an assistant manager, or even a fucking cashier?
>>
>>70872341

>120k
>enough for a "great house" in cash

I didn't know a lot of "great houses" were 5th floor walk ups sandwiched between 2 multicultural households with 30-40 loud brown people between them.
>>
>>70872341
What the fuck kind of restaurant pays servers 20 an hour plus tips?
>>
File: 1451693527500.png (147 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
1451693527500.png
147 KB, 403x300
>>70872341
>120K
>Great house
Don't forget the property taxes you'll be paying as well as utilities.
>>
>>70872433

I'll check it out. Thanks.
>>
>>70872556

Jobs put requirements like that down to allow them to discriminate against hires for reasons completely secondary than their stated ones.
>>
>>70866848
Have you tried not buying the latest iPhone every month and spending half your paycheque on weed you lazy shit?
>>
>>70872383

Yet another reason you should have a low income housing business.

When prices collapse, your houses will be the only ones people can afford.
>>
>>70872873
New iPhones are only $25 a month.
>>
>>70872873
>implying boomers didn't gargle in weed

Weren't the hippies boomers?
>>
File: Hegemony.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Hegemony.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>70867531
Tell me about it. I live in this city outside Toronto that people there were for decades too snobby to even consider buying a house here so all the other communities already got bought out by people from Toronto and now we're all that's left they're coming here in droves. The housing prices are inflating like crazy. My girlfriend's parents who are just a warehouse manager & a call centre agent bought their house here 10 years ago for 170K and just had it appraised at 650K. How are she and I ever to afford something here now?
>>
>>70871793
we need to bring back the draft
>>
>>70872811

The whole scam is going to make one gloriously ripe class-action lawsuit one day.
>>
agenda 21
>>
>>70872579
Get out of the city. I've seen brand spanking new 5 bedroom house go for that.
>>70872712
Can you read? 20 WITH tips. So maybe 5/hr wage and 15/hr tips. Find the busiest restaurant in town and you'll make that.
>>70872716
Find area with minimum property taxes and low utility rate

Honestly guys it's not my fault you can't manage your money.
>>
but Im 22 and living in my lil apartment, God damnit its better than being homeless, Ill get a house one day.
>>
>>70873035

My favorite is how jobs will pretend like having a degree in the field means you have unique, practical experience, and more insight than someone without the degree...

But the job itself is just using quick books and answering phones (and making sure your breasts stay perky so you keep the job)
>>
File: tumblr_ntj959Vb7x1uxkgyro1_400.gif (1 MB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntj959Vb7x1uxkgyro1_400.gif
1 MB, 300x258
>>70873016

Which is why whomever controls low-income housing during the next crash, will ultimately control the only game in town.
>>
>>70873008
Entitled millennial detected

>>70872968
>only this, only that. Oh only these too
>>
>>70873194
>Find area with minimum property taxes and low utility rate
Like where?
There are none here in Illinois with good job opportunities.
>>
>>70866261
Partially because we're paid substantially less than persons of similar age and qualifications only a generation ago. Also, the economy changed and with it prices. Trade has made commercial goods and services cheaper. However, the cost of childcare, healthcare, and real estate have all shot through the roof.
>>
>>70872341
>120k is a great house
Yeah it was, in the mid fucking 80's when my parents bought theirs. Anything decent now starts at almost 200k unless you live in bumbfuck nowhere.
>>
>>70873194

You're a real memester aren't you

>DUH OF COURSE YOU CANT FIND A GOOD HOUSE WHERE YOU WORK, YOU GOTTA MOVE TO WYOMING FIRST
>I SWEAR PEOPLE CANT MANAGE THEIR MONEY
>>
>>70873159
This. You see goyim, you and everyone else browsing this very website right now are obsolete in the globalists' eyes. They will, however, show us mercy by phasing us out gradually. The war on the individual is here now.
>>
>>70866546
I can't believe neo-conservatives.
They literally pretend that older generations did less drugs than the generations of today.
>>
>>70873295
>
You are millenial, millenials were those born in +-85 up until 2000
>>
>>70873252

Speaking as an actual college graduate who has completed several years of blue-collar training now, way too many jobs require collar degrees.

It's ridiculous.
>>
>>70873477

College degrees.

Fucking sleep deprivation.
>>
>>70873441

Weed was $15-25/oz in the late 70s
>>
>>70871317

Look, its this fucking dumbass again.

I'll tell you again, college is a waste, however education is not. College is not necessary for education.

With the inflated cost of college tuition in the US with the addition of the opportunity of sitting on you ass for four years other paths make more sense.

Are you a teacher or something? You have an unhealthy obsession with college. You ever think the path every dumbass lemming is going might not be the best idea?

Every post you make is so god damn stupid.
>>
>>70873466
what's this generation doom stuff I keep hearing about?
>>
Holy fucking shit

life isn't fair

not much you can do sometimes

Maybe the boomers didn't deserve their union jobs and suburban middle class McLifestyles anymore than ordinary French, German, Russian, and Chinese civilians deserved to have their houses destroyed or die in WW2

What are you doing about it? What can be done? I don't think anything is going to realistically stop globalization in the short run.

It's going to get worse for the next 20 years.
>>
>>70873320
Move to Wisconsin. Commute to Chicago. Less taxes. Most places have well water and sewage so less utilities.
>>
>>70866261
>college is worthless
>everything costs more
>everyone is paid less
>most of them are unwilling to live in lower income housing

And on top of that the job market is horrible, and the newbies aren't about to be favored over those with more experience.
>>
>>70873549
>Let's take a look at your resume shall we?
>Ah yes, we see you have educated yourself mainly on Youtube.
>>
Would it possible to combine low-income housing with the gated community principle?
>>
Because boomers keep buying investment properties and driving up the price by reducing supply.
>>
>>70866848
Housing prices go up because the federal government encourages banks to give houses to people that can't afford them and the cost of deadbeats increases the costs for everyone
>>
>>70873602
The TPP is happening no matter who we elect.
>>
>>70873662

Which is why people should be trying to start their own businesses.
>>
>>70873549

I have to go to college for what I want to do. Having a BS, a certain amount of clinical experience and a certain amount of unpaid field experience are the only requirements.

College is a fantastic investment for me, so considering all that, I've got a real rager for it myself right now. I'm married so I actually get paid to go to school at the moment with how need based aid works (costs completely subsidized + housing stipend + living expense stipend)

College is a great idea as a means to a specific end.
>>
>>70871491
>>70871646
You're so full of fucking shit.

You can't form neighborhood watches or do anything about anything in those places.

The government simply wants those areas contained, not changed. The moment you try to make it better you will have your head stomped in either by a nigger "CUS WAHITY YU SO RACISISSS SNITCHIN N SHEIEEET!" and police/government/feminists jumping down your throat legally cus you're "neighborhood watch" is "RAYCCIISSSSTTT".

Also with nigger culture good luck creating what is essentially a snitch community and not being murdered within 3 days.

You're so god forsakingly ignorant and talking out of your ass. Eat shit.
>>
>>70873194
>Honestly guys it's not my fault you can't manage your money
You know what I feel like spending 400$ on gun and randomly killing +40yo would help more young people find opportunities than your advise.
>>
>>70873789

I can't set the prices for the houses I sell?
>>
>>70873549
I'be never implied EVERYONE should go to college. Only that the applications to college should be chosen based on student performances in high school, not daddy wallet.

>college is a waste

It's not.

>Are you a teacher or something?

No, college student. CS.

>You ever think the path every dumbass lemming is going might not be the best idea?

No, i have a friend who is woodcutter. Bougth a brand new 40k euros car at 25y/o. I can't do it becuaase my back is not strong.

Also not to mention this is not the 50's anymore. you need more then a functioning body and not be a retard to work.
>>
>>70873916
the banks decide a reasonable market price for your house when they appraise it for a loan, unless your buyer is paying in cash, banks won't let an owner buy something they think is overvalued
>>
>>70873420
I know. I have personally seen things that most of the faggots on here cant even begin to comprehend.
>>
>>70873813
Another problem: education. I guess growing up being told to be a part of someone else's machine for 12 years straight doesn't encourage a new field of entrepreneurs. Goddamn common core. I doubt even half of all milenials know how to file their own taxes let alone start their own business.
>>
File: 8oiunsadf4.jpg (21 KB, 265x491) Image search: [Google]
8oiunsadf4.jpg
21 KB, 265x491
They watched their parents lose their houses in the housing bubble, and now know that homes are bad investments even though they've been sold like as the monument to the American dream.

The real estate industry is fickle and goes through ups and downs just like anything.
Rent is more affordable in many cases and you're not on the hook for a 30 year mortgage.
Also millennials are starting families later and often times are living in very urban areas in apartments, or still living with their parents.
>>
>>70866261
Home prices are up because everything is pushing people towards urban and suburban living - from job availability, to access to goods and services and shopping and population increases because endless streams of immigrants.

The only option for cheap housing is inna rural areas, but hyper commuting fucking insanely blows, and even if you are near a rail line it's still a massive chunk of time
>>
>>70866261

In America its because we don't want to live around spics and niggers, but still want to live in the city, which means you have to spend money.

Any part of a city that goes white, the housing cost go astronomical.
>>
>>70874035

My houses are low-income housing and are designed as such. They're not going to be overvalued.
>>
>>70874158

>rent is more affordable

I've seen figures suggesting that in many places, rent is inflated above the costs of a mortgage on an identical property.
>>
>>70870373
Why do you elect banks to take losses on repossessed houses? Because they are banks?
>>
>>70868743
>that pic

CAN'T UNSEE
>>
>>70874325
Good luck getting a loan though

Banks hate millennials more than black people
>>
>>70874286
it's the fucking banks, everything you own will always be overvalued when you want to sell it and everything will always be undervalued when you want to buy it from them
>>
>>70874158
I would never rent for long periods of time, you're basically just burning money
>>
File: 8575989625_19fc6f95a9_o.jpg (1 MB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
8575989625_19fc6f95a9_o.jpg
1 MB, 853x1280
>>70873801
Yep. Not even Trump could stop the TPP (not that they'd let him). But not surprising for those of us who thought democratic voting was just a fake, small, broken show lever while the real levers of power were in a backroom hidden from sight and protected by heavily armed guards at the doorway.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/world/americas/canada-vancouver-chinese-immigrant-wealth.html?_r=0

>Andy Guo, an 18-year-old Chinese immigrant, loves driving his red Lamborghini Huracán. The 360,000-Canadian-dollar car was a gift last year from their father, who travels back and forth between Vancouver and China’s northern Shanxi Province and made his fortune in coal, said Mr. Guo, an economics major at the University of British Columbia.

>Some Chinese immigrants think a supercar is a poor investment, because its value decreases over time. “Better to spend half a million dollars on two expensive watches or some diamonds,” said Diana Wang, 23, a University of British Columbia graduate student who said she owned more than 30 Chanel bags and a $200,000 diamond-encrusted Richard Mille watch.

>Among the curious was Jin Qiao, 20, a baby-faced art student who moved to Vancouver from Beijing six years ago with his mother. During the week, Mr. Jin drives one of two Mercedes-Benz S.U.V.s, which he said were better suited for the rigors of daily life. But his most prized possession is a $600,000 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Galaxy, its exterior custom wrapped to resemble outer space.

White guys can't buy a house and start a family while Asian girls wear $200,000 pieces of jewelry on their wrist and don't do a real days' work in their lives.

This will only get more common in cities like Vancouver, Toronto, LA, SF, NY, etc.

The future is NOW
>>
>>70874221
>>70874250

Honestly white people need to accept most of them can't afford fancy houses. If they want low-income housing that conforms to their idea of what a home should be, they'd better man up and design them.

The old days have come and gone. It's a new age.
>>
>>70868792
>And why the fuck are all the new apartments being built labeled as "luxury apartments"? WE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD NORMAL SHIT, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS, BOOMERS. Fucking see a man starving and offer him a $20 cupcake.
>I just want affordable rent. I don't want a house, just a widdle apartment near the bus line. Fuck suburbs.

What you really mean is you don't want to live around niggers and spics so you have to price them out of the market.
>>
>>70870289
Sounds good in theory but land prices are also expensive. The barrier to entry for the housing market is what makes high income housing the only economically viable game in town.
>>
>>70868917
Because millenials don't realize a generation lasts 25 years and the only non-millenials on 4 chan are under 14 or the odd faggot Gen X'er who got autism from heroin cigarettes and lives with his widowed mother.
>>
>>70874087
Such as? Please desu senpai, genuinely curious.
>>
>F3 "they cant cook"
>0

Shameful display, /pol/. But seriously, because housing is just a massive investment scheme now. Speculators are fucking us all.

t. Denver
>>
File: 73.jpg (106 KB, 1280x1598) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
106 KB, 1280x1598
>>70866371
You have made me laugh
Enjoy these tits
>>
>>70874513
You shouldn't have to pay $1500 dollars a month in a nice suburb for an apartment with actual space to avoid the niggs
>>
>>70867634
Hell even the majority of it lasted until Clinton rammed NAFTA down our throats
>>
>>70873252
It does. Quit being mad you picked a shot major. It's not unreasonable to exist WORKING expirence.

If you are a college graduate with no relevant working experience that usually means you are a garbage worker whose mine operates in education land were ideas, not result matter
>>
>>70874547

If no one can afford the fancy houses, inevitably you get all the customers. People are priced out of the other homes.

The thinking about low-income housing is obsolete. There are plenty of poor whites looking for places to live.
>>
but they can. it requires putting two heads together. im a homeowner on $10.40/hr. you can do it too.
>>
>>70873441
There is statistical evidence to back their claim though. I can't believe millennial shits
>>
>>70874495
>. If they want low-income housing that conforms to their idea of what a home should be

Yes, basically where there are only whites and maybe a few Asian people therefore no crime.

Right now, you can get rent in any city for $500 dollars a month in America. Problem is you will be the only white person and probably won't survive the year.

I can buy a house for 50k right now 3 miles form downtown Nashville right now if I wanted. The same house in the white hood same distance from downtown is 450k.
>>
File: 1415043818699.jpg (55 KB, 620x506) Image search: [Google]
1415043818699.jpg
55 KB, 620x506
>>70874661
I've muds in london, I've seen bodies in france, but out of it all, I really dig that camo over your underpants
>>
>>70874752

You have to though, because if its priced lower the nigs and spics move in.

I've personally have to evacuate several sections of Nashville due to crime from Hispanics flooding Nashville affordable areas.
>>
File: 1459829117593.png (414 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
1459829117593.png
414 KB, 640x397
>>70874948
>Right now, you can get rent in any city for $500 dollars a month in America.

Not everywhere is Tennessee bub.
>>
>>70874948

There would be plenty of crime still. The majority of white people have crimes committed against them by other white people.

But the point is, the housing would still be better in design.
>>
>>70872873
I can tell you are very, very young if you're that unaware of a time when a man could work a 9-5 and pay off a house, pay off a car, and support a wife + 2-3 kids.

Good fucking luck trying to do that in current year.
>>
>>70873707

Says the jackass who's never opened a book of his own accord.

>>70873816

If you're getting it for free that changes the equation now doesn't it, you welfare queen.

>>70873931

I actually agree with your first paragraph. I scored near the top of my class and always tested near the top of my class during grade school despite having a shitty home life.

Except math, I have the Jew smarts not the Asian smarts.

Doing the math on the life plan, investing and entrepreneurship works better for me.

It helps being surrounded by successful people who made it without college.
>>
>>70872873
>Paycheque
Nice proxy
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>70869548
Fucking this.
My area is full of empty warehouses and factories
But they can't be converted into massive apartment complexes because fucking reasons.
They can't be torn down for new homes because fucking reasons
They just sit there, empty, while old homes and apartment complexes are taken down to make newer, bigger homes.
>>
>>70866261
I can though
>>
>>70875129

Seriously, low-income housing design seems to date back to the fucking 1960s.

It's long overdue for modernization.
>>
>>70875151
I have a nice collection of books and do plenty of learning online. But if you really think saying "Oh, yeah, I'm self taught" to an employer in current year is going to get you hired, then you are retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1000x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1000x518
>>70875076
My mother rents a decent 4 room house in a nice white neighborhood for like 300-400 a month
This is in nc but in the middle of butt fuck nowhere
>>
>>70871023
Silly anon, but millennials have no idea how to save money. They will continue buying their $5 coffees from Starbucks and owning the latest Apple products.
>>
>>70875298
this. if someone was self-taught, they're guaranteed to be weird and i really don't want weird people reporting to me. i hire people that seem halfway decent and i can see myself having a beer with them.

t. technology hiring manager
>>
>>70875298
This. It's like saying "I don't have X disease" vs providing an immunization record.

The degree is just proof you're supposedly not retarded. Even then
>>
>>70875236
>>70869548

Tear it all down. Get all that property. Create a massive complex of modern low-income housing, and market it towards millennials.

First come, first serve.

And for fucks' sake, make sure the people buying your houses can afford them.
>>
>>70869338
My grandfather lived through the depression.
He said it was so bad people would jump onto train cars and just ride the rails from town to town living off nothing but the kindness of others for food until they either found a town with a little more promise or died.

Shit ain't that bad
Get over yourself.
>>
>>70875369
Is that for the whole house or her portion with 3 other people? Regardless, that's the thing; all that mid triple digit rent is in fucking middle Appalachia or some shit.
>>
>>70875236
They can't be torn down because the Jewish lanbdlords are waiting for CVS or a Walmart to come and take the land. They'd rather do that than give the land for housing or small business. That's what the relators straight up told my father and I when he tried to get a small business in an empty stripmall.
>>
>>70870479
How the fuck would you do vertical crops? You could probably swing that with mushrooms but corn or tomatoes (IE anything that needs direct sunlight for 6-8 hours a day) would be fucked.
>>
>>70875298
Being self taught only works once you're hired to get a better position. Once they hire you and you talk a bit they'll see you actually have an interest in your field and can handle more responsibility.
>>
>>70874460
Yup that's how it is as the buiding I work at. Half the residents are international students and while most of them are clean & quiet enough there's a good percentage of them who's parents send them here, get them a $2000 a month luxury apartment and Mercades to dive while living here but they live like animals. Three time alreadty this year alone they've moved out while leaving cigarette buts & take out containers everywhere, the toilets overflowing, animal fur & feces on the walls, the walls three times. They've just never had to do a thing for themselves their whole lives and they don't start now.
>>
>>70869973
>storm

Implying you ever leave your moms basement.
>>
>>70875494

It's times like this I wish I was a ruthless businessman.

I'd seize and capture that shit, and remake it to my vision of modern low-income housing.

Seriously, there are so many useless places to be torn down.
>>
>>70875468
>We are not starving
>So we should be gratefull for the crumbs we get
>>
>>70866261
Well I make $17/hr, so $35k/year. Then taxes, tuition, car payment, health insurance and other bills take half that. So if I spend nothing on myself at all, maybe I can afford a house.

Why do i have a feeling things are going to get worse though and it's gonna come tumbling down?
>>
>>70875298

I've been employed since I turned 18 and now have almost four years work experience. I know how to demonstrate employable skill sets, have good references, and steady work history.

You also gotta know how to suck that dick just right and make connections to get your foot in the door.
>>
>>70875545

Vertical crops are stupid.

Grow them on the damn roofs.
>>
File: Nashville Crime Map.png (2 MB, 1275x813) Image search: [Google]
Nashville Crime Map.png
2 MB, 1275x813
>>70875129
>>70875076
>>70874752
>>70874495

No its really simple, this is the secret the liberals won't tell you.

If you want white your going to pay for it in a city.

If you want affordable welcome to multi cult i paradise.
>>
>>70872341
>Not understanding that it is legal to pay wait staff under minimum (currently they get 5.25 in my state despite 7.25 min wage) and waitress/hostess/bus boy have to share the tips
Try again.
>>
>>70871532
Please don't move to NC. We have enough of you transplants trying to escape high rent and taxes.
>>
File: 1459639636483.jpg (9 KB, 239x241) Image search: [Google]
1459639636483.jpg
9 KB, 239x241
Hongcouver reportan

>housing
>>
>>70873874
they'd just consolidate the guys position into the rest of his department at work and keep his pay as corporate profit
>>
File: 1457045052544.png (230 KB, 588x427) Image search: [Google]
1457045052544.png
230 KB, 588x427
>>70872341
>Make ~20/hour with tips
>Work 50-60 hours a week
>implying any 18-year old waiter would make more than 2.65/h + tips
>implying any business lets its hourly employees work more than 40 hours a week

know how I know you don't work in foodservice?
>>
>>70875298
Yep. nowadays a degree is everything. There's individuality in it anymore, once upon a time you had to struggle hard to prove your worth in society. It's not like technology has progressed to the point where we don't need to have jobs anymore, and yet everyone seems to laze back and assume that the proper paperwork means more than a person.
>>
File: 1453671211334.png (50 KB, 241x276) Image search: [Google]
1453671211334.png
50 KB, 241x276
>>70875791
Here in Denver, even Five Points, Barnum, and Swansea (AKA the most black and Meixcan parts of Denver proper) are going to cost you quadruple digits. Assuming you mean single occupant housing that is.

>MFW wanting to be a homeowner, even if it's a 1200 ft^2 shoebox
>>
File: Bitchy lil brat.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
Bitchy lil brat.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
>>70866261
MAH XBAX!
>>
>>70876047
>they'd just consolidate the guys position into the rest of his department at work and keep his pay as corporate profit

This
>>
>>70875133
stop trying to raise 3 kids and a wife then. you can still LIVE on fucking $9.21/hr. you just have to use your brain.
>>
>>70876145
Lol no experience is everything but if you don't have that then a degree is better than a handful of wishes
>>
>>70866261
Honestly it's because everyone hates our generation as well as some millenials hate our generation.

This is a real answer. They claim we have it so easy bc we get the internet but they don't understand 1. The evil of the Internet 2. The newness of the Internet 3. How it's here forever. We're first man and old people hate that and new generations will hate us bc we were first and were not even good enough to them.
>>
File: 1441997727743.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441997727743.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>70876234
>why won't millenials get girlfriends and get married?
>why don't millenials ever start families?
>I know, it's Peter Pan Syndrome!
>>
>>70866345
This. Perfect credit and a great salary but because of the housing credit reforms I can't get a home loan without putting down 5% on top of the other fees.
>>
>>70876147
>>70875791

Here is 550 sq feet "affordable housing" just built in the white area.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/apa/5537975128.html
>>
>>70876448
Aka, every direction we look, past or future, there is resistance towards millenials, which makes it hard to afford housing since the anti millenial agenda stops us from gaining employment without the superstition that we'll be bad anyways.
>>
>>70876456
Apparently, instead of making money and then having kids, you're supposed to have kids and then hope you make money.
>>
>>70876419

This.

So many college kids that have never held a real job.
>>
>>70875791

Here is the hispanic area
>>
>>70876189
Xbox's and phones are much cheaper than a house. Have you considered: poverty is worse than it was in the 60's and whites are becoming a minority.
>>
>>70875791

Here is the black area.
>>
>>70875458
That's literally all I want. A studio apartment with no bedroom. Just a place where I can cook 3 times a week and sleep and shit.

Fucking corridors could work, more or less.

I want to save up as much money as I can for 5 years, make a good down payment and rent that shit out until I want kids. If I want kids.
>>
>>70876419
>experience is everything

Yeah that's what I said. That whole part about struggling hard? And yeah getting a degree is still important to your education ( depending on wherw you get it and what degress) but it shouldn't be an omnipotent factor in being hired is all I'm saying.
>>
>>70876624
That's the same here. Comforting to know it's happening everywhere. I had no idea the trend was this widespread. I was just having inconsolable rage against all the transplants, and maybe it's misguided.

>JK fuck them lol.
>>
>>70876868
>>70876750
>>70876624

White area = 550 sf - 1600 a month
Hispanic area = 2 bedroom 1000 sq feet 850 a month

Black area = 600 sf - 550 a month
>>
>>70873813
yeah let's just all start businesses to compete against mega corps bullies with our non-existent capital while we can barely afford to pay living expenses with our job that could be made redundant next week or replaced by panjeet

i'm sure you are the only person to have this idea
>>
Reminder that you should be wanting to buy a house as soon as possible, even if you get temporarily fucked financially.
Property will increase in value while rent is money down the drain
>>
>>70876991

As opposed to being a wage slave for all eternity?
>>
>>70876850
in addition

Tuition 5x
Housing 3x
Food 2x

Salaries haven't grown to keep up with any of those. And the government will want more shekels to support old fat boomers with the diabeetus and pay for refugees.
>>
Because the dream of the greatest generation through the baby boomers was for everyone after them to go to college, all other life choices be damned, because of the erroneous belief that academia automatically leads to a better life.

This worked out well for the baby boomers who managed to slide through off the backs of their steel working blue collar parents. This dream persisted with them and when they came into political power they voted through legislation that makes government loans extremely easy to get for students which allows students to attend schools they can't afford and allows schools to raise tuition at an astronomical rate because a college education has inelastic demand and an infinite flow of loan money from uncle Sam that the students have to pay.

Because of the ease of going to school now there's been a steady slip of credential inflation which essentially devalues these same degrees meaning that if you don't go into one of the handful of fields where a bachelors is worth it you're on a one way ticket to grad school. This means more time in school, more debt, and less free income to buy a home. 29 is the new 18 in every sense.
>>
Globalism and miss migration
>>
>>70874603
Well.. Lets just say advanced aerial weapon systems that were unconventional in the way they generate lift. Nothing like it exists in the public sector. People on here are talking about stupid shit that really have no substance in the grand scheme of things to come. We are all being deceived and used as beast of burden. We will soon be "obsolete" and we all funded our own demise.
>>
File: 1441733804209.jpg (45 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1441733804209.jpg
45 KB, 320x480
>>70875458
>Tear it all down. Get all that property. Create a massive complex of modern low-income housing, and market it towards millennials.
>except low-income housing would immediately be filled with niggers, spics and syrians
>and no white people would want to live there
>millenials still stuck at mom's
>gg
>>
>>70877104
But if your paying rent you have the ability to move any time you want whereas with a house you could be stuck trying to sell a house for years and get in some serious shit if you don't have a plan b. You could say "well then don't fucking move" but I personally like having that option because I'm young and don't mind paying more in the long run for that option.
>>
>>70876850
sorry kiddo, but your landlord is white. even if he were black, his MO is the same: get as much money from you as possible. fuck off whining about muh whites and start spending wisely.
>>
>>70875855
But I'm not a liberal
>>
House price inflation is a result of banks pursuing profits through drowning the population in debt. Every aspect of human survival has been turned into an economy to be profited from. This society is sick and a total overhaul can only come from its collapse.

>Source: ex-investment banker
>>
File: 1447986419517.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1447986419517.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>70877408
>29 is the new 18 in every sense.

>28 now and have had to move in and out my parents place because I can barely afford a car, rent, and bills

>Might not be able to truly live on my own for another 6 months or year.

>All I can do right now is go to class and work.

>Avoid relationships because how the fuck you gonna get a girl back to a place that isn't even yours. Much less your parents place.
>>
>>70866848
Machine automation has displaced way more jobs than outsourcing. There are still plenty of domestic blue collar occupations that pay really well, too. You can make good money being a plumber, welder, HVAC worker, IT worker, etc...

The problem isn't a lack of opportunities it's us crying about these anemic fucking industries and not allowing ourselves to evolve and adapt to the modern market.

Also due to an insane demand for college education and credential inflation that comes as a result of that.
>>
>>70873533
$15 in 1970 is $94 in 2016 money.
>>
>>70866546
>21 in 2 months
>Have to pay a bill of 2000$ for college tuition
>Had this bill since August 2015
>Just reached the 1954$ mark
>Couldn't find a job for several months and had to go to a temp agency (Literally working with criminals living in halfway houses. And Illegals)
Got switched around through 2 retail jobs during the Christmas season. One giving me a Grand total of 34hours for an entire month

My ONLY expenses are bus/train fare(2.75 one way) and a 35$/mo pre-paid phone plan (Which is the cheapest plan their is)

Literally the only open jobs are offering below 10$/hr are highly competitive and basically want you on call 24/7 while giving you below part time hours. Also no benefits, and they drop you after their done with you.
Any decent job requires a degree. Even shit jobs like Data entry @ 12$/hr, want a fucking college degree

>I don't own a car
>Can't afford a car
>Can't afford to get a drivers license
>Some baby boomer who had a hot rod V8, a nice apartment, could go on vacations, and in a few years was about to buy a house(That he still owns and rents out to 5 young people packed in like sardines because they can't afford the rent alone). Is bitching about millennials not being able to "Bootstrap the manager in the eye with a firm handshake"

While we're at it DONATE
gofundme
/5pysqrn8
>>
>>70877668
We need another war to cull the population and stimulate the economy.

Not being edgy, just pragmatic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.