[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost it at how accurate that is. All the little fuckwits kee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: df4546.jpg (57 KB, 696x519) Image search: [Google]
df4546.jpg
57 KB, 696x519
Lost it at how accurate that is.
All the little fuckwits keep claiming Trump wants to deport all Mexicans and all Muslims while resorting to ad hominem, false equivalencies and not fixing their statements when they're faced with the facts about what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk
>>
>Rebel Media
>>
>>70866043
Millennial here
I have a lot of friends who behave like this
>>
>>70866043
I love this filthy mick
>>
>>70866147
I don't know who they are apart from their ties to Lauren the anti-feminist.

Care to explain why they're tip m'lords?

>>70866217
I knew you guys were retarded but that's just next level shit.
>>
>>70866394
Don't associate me with those fags. I'm a traditionalist.
>>
Let me just start of by saying this in this thread:

VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>70866394

They're not. Its (((Ezra Levant's))) independent media company. Just your typical hardcore neocon shills.
>>
>>70866552
>le born in the wrong generation face
>>
>>70866552
Too bad mate.

>>70866582
The fuck? It's a Jew.
Explain neocon or what bad things are they shilling.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>>70866394
>REBEL Media
>Rebel
>>
>>70866555
Praise Kek
>>
what's with the Gayvin Mccucknness shilling tonight?
>>
My concern with Trump isn't about deporting all Mexicans, killing terrorists families, punishing women for abortion and whatnot. My concern with him is that he just doesn't have the capacity of the implications his job will be as a president. He flip flops on people he likes or doesn't like at will. Some interviews with him make him sound like he really just doesn't know what he's talking about. He changes the subject, dodges the question, turns the question on the interviewer, some qualities not seen in other candidates.

I know being a president has a degree of detachment from society but what makes someone a great president is someone that can go outside of their bubble and see what the average american is struggling with. I honestly don't see Trump doing that; in fact I don't think Trump really cares about the average low-middle income person that much.
>>
>>70866043

top kek. I'm actually a little depressed after watching this video because while it's a bit extreme, it's not too far from actual videos that millennials watch.
>>
One of the few actually good Gavin McInnes videos.

This one is good too with based hwite man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
>>
PROUD OF YOU BOOOOYYYYYYYY!

Gavin is my favorite /pol/-related personality. Vice sucks without him and his show is excellent and worth paying for
>>
>>70866043
Is this not satire?
>>
>>70868067
It is satire. That's why it's funny.

Poe's law in full effect.
>>
>>70868410
I can't tell anymore.
Make it stop.
>>
>>70866862
Yeah, those syrian rebels should get their fedoras already!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.