[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rachel Dolezal is b(l)ack!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 1800.jpg (43 KB, 1240x744) Image search: [Google]
1800.jpg
43 KB, 1240x744
Remember this?

> Woman claims to be nignog
> Normal people start wondering why "transracial" is bad but "transgender" is good
> Sets off enormous Twitter shitstorm
> SJWs absolutely buttblasted as blacks and trannies attack each other

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/13/rachel-dolezal-signs-publishing-deal-book-race-black-white

> Rachel Dolezal, the civil-rights activist who was accused of misrepresenting herself as black last year, has been signed to write a book about race.

> Dolezal told NBC talkshow Today on Tuesday that the book, which Entertainment Weekly reported had been signed by independent publisher BenBella Books, is about “this larger issue of if you don’t fit into one box and if you don’t stay there your whole life, being identified from birth as who you are – what does that look like?”

> Dolezal identified as a black woman and was president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) chapter in Spokane, Washington, until her estranged biological parents revealed last year that her heritage is white. She subsequently resigned from the NAACP and lost her position teaching Africana Studies at Eastern Washington University, while facing a wave of anger from African Americans.

> Dolezal said she was “really excited to write the book and really get into addressing some of the issues I’ve researched for many years”. “Race didn’t create racism, but racism created race,” she told Today.
>>
Good for her. Hopefully this can help others living with racial identity issues
>>
>>70865696

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEE
>>
ayoo white girl

why you got yo hair did like dat

you tryin ta be black like me bish
>>
She's turning into Carrot Top
>>
>she taught at my uni
My university confirmed shit
>>
>>70866007
Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0
>>
"these dumb niggers actually thought I was white, I can't believe how dumb they are. They think I care for them, Ha Ha. I have made so much money on this I could go away to Havaii now and never work again, all thanks to these dumb niggers" - Rachel Dolezal in phoneconversation with her daughter at LAX airport.
>>
I can't look at this woman without actually laughing out loud... How does this even happen?
>>
How do libs even argue that transracial and transgender aren't the same? Other than muh feelings
>>

how incredibly moronic do you have to be to think you belong in a different body & that such thinking is natural

if you believe in god, then you know you're a retard, because why the fuck would he put that inclination in the heart of man

if you believe in evolution, then you know youre an incredibly retarded retard, because theres no reason AT ALL why a functional human would be distracted by the concept, which means you obviously arent functional

like it doesnt even fucking matter what you believe. this is such a stupid issue it TRANSCENDS EVERY BELIEF SYSTEM KNOWN TO MAN

literally all of us are like 'fuck dude, i think youre retarded & you think im retarded, but at least we can both agree that we KNOW we arent as dumb as THAT idiot'

fucking hell man
>>
File: image46-e1434151995690.jpg (54 KB, 621x430) Image search: [Google]
image46-e1434151995690.jpg
54 KB, 621x430
>>70866206

Stop being so transphobic.
>>
>>70866398
we're at the point where nature has no say in our life, if you're cold you turn on the heat, if you're retarded you get special treatment and coddling, if you're weak you get told being weak is okay, etc. etc.

We have no driving force behind us anymore and that feeling of emptiness leads people to think they are on the wrong side of a fence (gender, race, etc.) and the grass is greener on the other side.
>>
test
>>
>>70868069
icals
>>
>>70866678
This. 1000 times this.
>>
File: woodchipper.jpg (117 KB, 978x340) Image search: [Google]
woodchipper.jpg
117 KB, 978x340
What year is it, Carleton? 2015?
That's right, and now that it once was the current year, we have your mass cultural marxist storage solution!
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 260x164) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 260x164
>>70865696

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
File: newdankmemecomingthrough.jpg (36 KB, 610x340) Image search: [Google]
newdankmemecomingthrough.jpg
36 KB, 610x340
Did anyone see this thing at the Gloria Allred -- Cosby case press conference yesterday?
>>
>>70865696
> Normal people start wondering why "transracial" is bad but "transgender" is good

I remember this. It was the precise moment that I realized that we finally had ironclad proof that the SJW movement is utter fucking bullshit.

I still remember all the whiny, defensive things they wrote about why transracial is "bad" but transgender is "good". Totally incoherent, inconsistent garbage, it was. They completely discredited themselves in one awesome, shining moment of total failure.

> “Race didn’t create racism, but racism created race,” she told Today.

But, more to the point, the SJWs revealed themselves to be exactly the same "despicable racists" they claim everyone else is.

I laughed my fucking ass off when we finally got proof that the SJWs are just as racist as the edgiest sperglords of /pol/.

Rachel Dolezal did the world a great favor by turning over that rock and exposing all the little vermin scurrying underneath it. Brilliant.
>>
>>70866179
Don't forget to remind the cuck Andy Richter on twitter that Norm Macdonald, a god-fearing conservative, upstaged his role as sidekick, and his quip is the only one remembered or celebrated from that show. You must remind him.

5 nights a week, can chime in any time he wants, for thousands of episodes, and he couldn't beat Norm.
>>
>>70872548
How's ol' Bill holding up these days?

I always wonder how much shit his wife can take before she finally cracks under pressure and spills the beans on him. She's gotta have a shitton of dirt on him.

She must be a fucking pressure cooker about to explode with anger. I mean, it's one thing when your husband fucks other women -- but it's something altogether different when your husband doesn't even have the balls to deal with a real, live, woman, and needs to drug her into a stupor so that he fuck her like a corpse. Think about it: Bill would have had absolutely no problem at all finding women who wanted to fuck him -- but he had to rape unwilling women instead. His wife's head's gotta be exploding from the realization of what kind of creepy, pathetic loser she married.
>>
File: 1434210963057.jpg (29 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
1434210963057.jpg
29 KB, 480x484
>>70865696
This is great news desu senpai. As long as this wacko keeps her version of trans in the news the more crazy rationalizations we will from leftists to explain away why she's wrong.
>>
>>70865696

I personally found it hilarious a spray tan and kinky hair was all it took for her to fool her entire organization.
>>
>>70866179
Norm really is a comedic genius.
>>
>>70874760
>I personally found it hilarious a spray tan and kinky hair was all it took for her to fool her entire organization.

That's because of the rule that if you have even a 1% drop of black blood in you, then you're black. So now everyone is used to people (like Rashida Jones or Soledad O'Brien for example) who look pretty much near-white, but you always gotta remember are officially considered "black".

So Rachel comes along with her kinky hair, and nobody even blinks when she announces that she's black. They've been living with the cognitive dissonance so long now that they're not even aware of the bizarreness of it anymore.
>>
Does this mean we're going to see the end of liberalism in our lifetimes? Be able to watch it collapse under its own idiocy.
>>
File: 1442634021932.png (61 KB, 927x936) Image search: [Google]
1442634021932.png
61 KB, 927x936
>>70865696
We need to organise and shill harder. Divide and conquer like the JIDF do. In the run up to brexit I plan to shill hard as muslim male/black female etc on leftist/remain forums. Spouting shit that no white can tolerate. Stuff that I hear blacks and muslims say on the internet that makes me rage. But in nicey nicey leftist language, so that I sound like one of them (I used to be one so can get away with it), but make it just confrontational and exclusive enough to make it impossible to do anything but disagree.
>>
>>70865696
why is this a problem?
If she actually manages to pull this off, everyone can claim to be black and get all the benefits.
Commit a crime? Don't worry! You identify as black! You were just misunderstood and the police were unjustly targeting trans-black folks again.
College will be cheaper for us as well, since we would get the minority card too.
>>
>>70875668
SHIT NIGGA

get them affirmative action points
>>
I LOVE THIS WOMAN SHE DRIVES BLM NUTZ
>>
>>70871413
Trump will make this real.
>>
Does this mean I can identify as a Jew and claim my just dividends?
>>
>>70875318

Brb. Getting one of those cheap jamaiican dreadlock novelty wigs to infiltrate the naacp. Wish me luck.
>>
>>70875971
OY VEY you damn anti-Semite, you thing you can insult the Chosen People(TM) like that?
>>
>>70873655

The great thing is you can just change race to sex and ask why the same arguments don't apply to trannies. The contradictions are hilarious.

>>70875593

It's actually very easy and profitable to do this. Pose as a good liberal and ask why one favored SJW victim group is oppressing another one, and why they're all oppressing an even tinier one even more.

>>70875668

Yeah, that's the point. Force the bullshit till the contradictions snap.

Either whites can get gibs for being black or they admit trannies are full of shit. In reality, they'll just try to explain tranny-ism and fail because they can't. It's incoherent irrational garbage.

I'm not even a right winger myself. I'm simply opposed to bullshit and hypocrisy. And the left identity politics crowd is wallowing in a rich stinking manure pile of it.
>>
>>70866206
Source
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
The true purpose of this is to introduce the meme that race is... Wel... A meme, the practival application of this as we all know is non-Europeans claiming to be European.

Its kike subversion 101, bait and switch.

Subvert European with white, proclaim whiteness isn't real/ is pathological and in one move you can send European children to tolereance camps for daring to utter tye words "I am indigenous to europe".

It won't be long before the jew start to slaughter us like in good old USSR times.
>>
>>70875741

The people she really annoys are the trannies. The simple unanswerable question of how you can change sex but not race makes tranny-ism look like the obvious garbage it is.

Take a look at the utter asspain Dolezal caused the ultra-SJWs at Metafilter. They wouldn't even let anyone talk about her, so it became this immense 1000-long thread over why they wouldn't.

http://metatalk.metafilter.com/23730/Bad-deletions
>>
>>70865696
>Race didn’t create racism, but racism created race
that's retarded
>>
>>70876804
>>Race didn’t create racism, but racism created race
>that's retarded

I know at first glace it seems kinda retarded.

But I've thought about it, and it sort of makes sense to me.

The key is to interpret the final word ("race") as being a purely social construct. Obviously, there are physiological factors to race, but if you ignore those (as SJWs like to do), and if you concentrate on only the social aspects of race (as SJWs like to do), then the sentence starts to make sense.

I don't know if I'd go around repeating that sentence, since it takes quite a bit of a stretch to make any sense of it -- but I think there's an inner truth to it if you're willing to be imaginative and interpret the words from the perspective of a SJW.
>>
>>70878387

I don't think she abides by the wrong sjw definition of race, seeing as she fakes the superficiality of black skin and hair texture. It's just another sjw mantra.
>>
>>70865696
She is so ugly
>>
>>70878387
>it makes sense if you ignore every salient fact and reject everything that doesn't fit the narrative
No shit, Einstein. The real question is why the fuck you would ever do that.
>>
>>70865696
>Have white skin
>Have grey eyes
>Have thin lips
>Uses a curl iron every morning
Yeah i am black you guys how dare you say i am not black?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.