[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 736x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 736x304
Why do niggers always wear obvious occult Jew clothes? Always wearing Egyptian clothes with the eye of Horus, or OBEY snap backs, clothing where the brand is an eye, etc.
And why do all women (mostly white girls) aren't red pilled? They're all easily manipulated by Jews. They want the latest Gucci shoes, they all want macs and they go to Starbucks everyday, and they wear uggs. They do what Jew media tells the, what to do.
Pic related. Why do rappers wear such odd clothing?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

http://cynicalafrikan.com/2016/04/12/yurugu-from-washington-arrested-in-connection-with-the-rape-and-death-of-a-dog-found-hanging-from-a-tree/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

Shut the fuck up, honky
>>
>>70865852
did OP touch a nerve?
Niggerfaggot
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 625x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 625x963
>>70865634
>and they wear uggs
Uggs are comfy fämaläm
>>
>>70865634
OP is my nigger, period.
>>
>>70865987
Go back to eating mayo you white trash
>>
>>70865852
Shut the fuck up you dirty slimy stinky big lipped NIGGER
>>
>>70866240
Thanks, based indianbro
>>
>>70865852
dude, whats the difference between you and racist whites, just the skin color?
dont spread hate
>>
>>70866716
nothing, I'm a racist and I admit it
>>
>>70866919
what good is that to society and others?
>>
File: 1459105911877.jpg (538 KB, 1200x948) Image search: [Google]
1459105911877.jpg
538 KB, 1200x948
>>70865852
You blacks don't even realize you are getting played do you?
>>
>>70866716
>>70866919
so is everybody, but it doesn't necessarily have to be 'hated'. It can be, simply, an understanding. If it makes you angry, then you are making it personal. There are facts, and then there are feelings.
>>
>>70867250
Agreed, bro
>>
>>70867355
Another important thing to recognize: it's all culture. Everything you associate as 'racial traits', its alllll culture. i.e. Jews are not biologically more intelligent, they are just raised in an argumentative and 'whiny' culture where everything has to be logically examined and weak arguments are thrown out. Reading and writing are held to be the most important thing you can master. There is not aggressiveness or anger (generally), and so these traits are not learned (you learn how to deal with aggression from your father). Same goes for other cultures.
>>
>>70868071
Finally I get to meet an American who is intelligent on 4chan, who understands how things happen.
>>
>>70868306
I was raised in the culture I mentioned in my previous post.
>>
>>70868408
I hope you do well in life for yourself and others too.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>70865852
Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?
All these jigaboos should hang from trees.
Moonman, Moonman, don't ya know?
These pavement apes have got to go.
>>
File: image_2.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image_2.gif
1 MB, 450x450
>>70866253
Go back to sucking jew dick you nigger
>>
>>70868851
I am pretty depressed about how the world works. The powerful do not wish to see a global population of intellectuals. That would not be 'containable' and easily manipulated to maximize the comfort of the elite. I am not able to inflict any amount of change because of the masses of stupid people duped by weak arguments and ooey-gooey feelings. The only option is to craft a weak argument with ooey-gooey feelings and I feel this is a cop-out. But strong, logical arguments seem 'convoluted' and 'overdone' to the common man because they require you to hold several points in your head at the same time and make often uncomfortable connections to a reality that is better kept quiet.
>>
>>70865634
So what about all the occult stuff in popular media?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.