[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x338
Discuss.
>>
'bout what
>>
File: 1460148452924.png (30 KB, 240x143) Image search: [Google]
1460148452924.png
30 KB, 240x143
>>70865533
that pic is hilariously bullshit. I haven't watched TV in years and even i know those stupid crime shows are full of them.

>finding an interracial couple with a black girl and a white man
true rarity
>>
Beyonce and every other sheboon singer, Oprah, every black actress, the bitch on mtv, etc.etc.etc.
>>
>where are the positive portrayals of black women
Everywhere?
All the negative portrayals I've seen have ironically been films made for niggers.
>>
File: lakeview-terrace.jpg (552 KB, 1280x977) Image search: [Google]
lakeview-terrace.jpg
552 KB, 1280x977
>>70865838
Cry more, stormcuck.
>>
>>70865533

Depends on what that person finds positive.

Fuck I see black women damn near everywhere, I can't recall a true villainous one.

They even made Mazakeen from Lucifer Morningstar black for some reason, eitherway I dropped that show due to no blonde hair blue-eyed Lucifer.
>>
File: 1459359760333.png (2 MB, 1556x718) Image search: [Google]
1459359760333.png
2 MB, 1556x718
>>70865533
>14% of the population
>have to be forced in every medium of entertainment

Can someone explain what black really want?
Why do they do things like this?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x660
>>70865533

I like black girls. They need more positive role models. Less Nicki Minaj, more Stacey Dash.
>>
>>70865838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaZzf7D53U
>>
>>70865533
"Four clover"
>>
>>70866437
This is just particularly black women so it's only about 6.5%
>>
>>70865533
Why should we discuss something from an inferior being? I refuse on the grounds that I do not talk to stuffed animals.
>>
>>70866437
I'm black and even I'm not sure. I think many want freebies, some want a perceived equality that's actually black minority supremacy(BLM movement), and others want a fantasy that masks the failings of their own lives(Bill Cosby Show).

There is a lot of negative representation in media that I see but it's on everyone. Black women, white men, Asians, hispanics, gays. All stereotyped by (((them))).

Notice how Jews never get negative stereotypes in media but white married men are always bumbling oafs that need their wives to handle everything?
Or Asian men are emasculated and non-romantic while Asian women are sex objects exclusively for white men.
Black women are either sexy but aggressive, haughty, and overbearing or obese and belligerent.
Hispanics are constantly victimized but always have a heart of gold even if they get in a little trouble.
Black people can't ever improve their own shitty schools. It takes a white or hispanic that's 'cool' to help teach the kids and civilize them.

There's plenty more.
>>
>>70866685
Did somebody say Stacey Dash?
>>
okay, youre right. you are. you are right. so make your show.

a humble word of warning, though- its gonna bomb. its going to be saturated with political sewage, which will date it almost immediately. yoy will have picked the cast, & because you can stand only people like you, they will immediately begin infighting, & continue to do so as long as the show exists. the audience will be niche, & quickly dwindle. the moral will be obfuscated, the humor bland & ill delivered, & because you spent all your money on your pet political personalities, your camerawork will suck as well, leaving no redeeming factors whatsoever.

you will then blame me, a white, middle class male with traditional values & an interest in the land, when this plague ship runs aground & burns like a prairie fire. even though i was, curiously, the only one not represented along your pathetic crew.

i hope your empty husk gets at least a temporary jolt of pleasure from the pensive moments in which your show fives a vague appearance of success- before losing everything and growing even more bitter and jaded. honestly, everybody deserves a bit of happiness. maybe youll learn how to make it permanent? i dont know.

im going to have a beer now.
>>
>>70867811
Never got her appeal. Too ditzy for me. Always does that "I'm retarded" laugh. Plus, her features are too white to me.
>>
>>70865533
SHE STILL LIVES?
What are you doing with your guns america?
>>
>>70867811
10/10 would mix with
>>
Is that the same bitch who does that MTV "news"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPRIKyMALCU
>>
>>70865533

This person must not watch a lot of television.
>>
Is there anything positive to portray?
>>
>>70865533
I don't even watch TV and know about that fat black bitch on Glee that was dating the hottest guy on the show. and there is always a cop show with a black woman character.
>>
>>70867698
>I'm black
I hate when I listen to radio shows and some guy calls in and has to say he's black. In my opinion, the only reason why anyone cares is that black people are easier to spot than white people and have the most stereotypes attached to them. Basically if you're not an axe murder while black you're immediatedly a white person inside.
Then you get accused of being white by other black people because now you're not committing any crimes and talk like a normal person.
How dare people have individual beliefs not influenced by skin color. Also fuck 'Coloured' people wasn't that racist? I swear liberals love changing the meaning of words on everyone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.