[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tom Clancy's The Division a /pol/ approved game? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
Is Tom Clancy's The Division a /pol/ approved game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKsj345Jjw
>>
>>70865031
this would have been 10 times better if it was set in a race war scenario, rather than generic virus shit
>>
>>70865031
Trump tower is in the game but it doesn't even say trump on the front, likely to avoid SJW backlash
>>
>>70865357
>A loot based race war shooter with a AAA budget will never exist

You just made me sad.
>>
>>70865446

well it also probably costs a fuckload of money to use the Trump name
>>
>>70865357

It is pretty much a race war kek, all the looters are black for some reason and almost every player picks a white character.
>>
>>70865685
Yeah there's 4 choices you can be : white 1 white 2 beaner 1 or nigger 1
>>
>>70865825
There's some gooks in there too. I know this because I always get put into servers with retarded gooks and chinks using Asian characters.
>>
>>70865936
The best part of this game is randomly meeting up with other people, grouping up... One of the guys on your team is clearly a nigger, you can hear him taking bong hits and playing reggae in the background.

You guys play together for about an hour then he goes "ah sheeeeeit guys a yellow item"

The group leader boots him, everybody murders him and takes his loot LOL
>>
I couldn't sit through that

Such a whiny video
>>
>>70866373

yeah these guys are total SJW fuckheads.

They believe in Ancient Aliens and Spirit Science and also thought we would run out of internet a couple years back.
>>
>the second enemy faction are the sanitation workers union

hah!

he's right about the government agents mowing down civilians part, but hey its a tom clancy game
>>
>>70866539
>also thought we would run out of internet a couple years back.

Cate to elaborate? Sounds like one hell of a meme.
>>
>That annoying fucking voice
>The Division is a game where you shoot real people
Quit there.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 940x528
HEY GUYS IM A LESBIAN DOCTOR BTW I JAVE A WIFE I JIST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW. BTW I NEED YOU TO RESCUE MY GAY WIFE WHO I AM MARRIED TO SINCE I AM GAY MYSELF.
>>
>>70865548
Trump ignoring free advertisment? Wut?
>>
>>70866899

Basically there was an issue called Spectrum Crunch that was completely overblown and an issue that was solved rather quickly. If I recall correctly it was more of a threat to wireless cell phone signals than the actual internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqmKg6QQTw
>>
>>70867015
>implying he wouldn't take them to court to get more publicity anyway.
>>
>eeevil police and white people shooting innocent unarmed blacks wearing hoodies
>>
>muh hoodie
jesus christ
>>
>>70865031
>The Division is a game where you shoot real people
>>
>>70868451
>Just a game not real
GTFO normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70865031
>Diversity
>Problematic
>Class
>Disaster survivors

Cant we just play games anymore? People wear hoodies when they riot because it hides your face, its not muh black youth.

If everything is analyzed, nothing will be fun anymore. Pokemon is really about a society that lives off enslaving animals and forcing them to fight in arenas. Im sure you could spin the halo games into being covenantophobic, all cultures are equal, stop floodshaming!

>We can do better
No you can stop wasting your time on this shit.
>>
>>70865031
I don't think this guy played the same game I did.

You're killing violent rioters who are killing and raping, escaped violent criminals from a prison, psychopaths burning people alive, and PMCs trying to start a fascist regime in Manhattan.

At no time are you gunning down innocent Trayvons with skittles.

This video is retarded.
>>
File: 1382443309619.png (62 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
1382443309619.png
62 KB, 220x230
>>70865031
>americans
>>
File: Alex Hunting.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alex Hunting.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
>>70865031
Fuck new york, so kinda.
>>
>>70865031

anoying voice why the fuck listen to that
>>
that review sucked.

I hope the reviewer gets prostate cancer and dies in great agony alienated from all his friends and family.

Gage this thread.
Report this thread.
Hide this thread.
>>
doesn't this nigga believe in ancient aliens?
>>
>>70865031
That video is retarded.
Stories don't affect reality. Reality being in a certain way affects the story.
Niggers fail school > Story has nigger failing school
Not the contrary like he likes to imply.
>>
>>70865685
I got a nigger and a chink but I only use the white guy
The game is shit anyway it's just generic and repetitive loot and shoot rpg
When will they learn that farming the same shit is boring what we need is weekly content not weekly repeat
>>
File: wow.jpg (49 KB, 1155x188) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
49 KB, 1155x188
Why is this allowed?
>>
We're gonna build a Halo! And we're gonna make the flood pay for it!
>>
>>70871391
Dude don't you know insurgence come out yesterday?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.