[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me if this guy is a tranny? He honestly can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (91 KB, 550x324) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 550x324
Can someone tell me if this guy is a tranny? He honestly can pass as one I feel.

Also find it funny he thinks we care about this.
>>
File: 1459631656494.jpg (129 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
1459631656494.jpg
129 KB, 640x1049
>tranny

nope just Catholic

keep on licking those feet
>>
>>70864389
is his film getting any traction?

they really tried to promote in my town, but it was gone after 2 weeks

only the kiddies went to see it
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 750x1259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 750x1259
NC here, they're showing it now at my local discount theater / bar. He's a liar.
>>
>>70865109
KEK MICHAEL "IF ITS FAT I'M ALL FOR THAT" MOORE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>70864389
>no Moore film in NC
Holy fuck. I think NC is becoming the greatest place in America.
>>
I know this guy has always been an ultra liberal faggot, but is it just me or has he been extra insufferable as of late? It seems like Trump has made him lose his fucking mind and he's doubling down on every fucking progressive thing that's been coming up as of late.
>>
>>70865727
8 years of Obama & Democratic Control hasn't brought the promised utopia

Liberals fuck up Flint
>>
>>70864389
Aren't Moore, Bruce Springsteen, and all the other performers/artists that have pulled out of concerts, etc. in NC because of the tranny law really just hurting their fans? What about everyone who bought tickets to their shows or were excited to see their movies? Pretty sure the vast majority of them are opposed to the law anyways. Sounds almost like... victim-blaming
>>
>>70866101
Victim Blaming
Virtue Signaling

it's almost as if their PR person is behind the times. Conflating transgender bathroom rights with gay marriage

Plus it's an election year, so plan for more political celebrity stunts
>>
>>70866101
Yeah, that's the point. They want to make people that like them angry enough to demand that the law be repealed. How is that not blatantly obvious?
>>
He sure showed them. That Republican state will now be furious that a Michael Moore film will not be shown in a single theatre in their state...
>>
>>70864389
Wait this is all we have to do to get this fat fuck to stop pushing his shitty movies on us? National bathroom laws when
>>
>>70867121
I really think you're giving them too much credit. I think it's just a kneejerk reaction to immediately protest against something they see as heinously wrong
>>
>>70867121
Repeal this law so that I can see a movie

LOGIC
>>
File: image.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.png
523 KB, 1111x597
>>70864389
Well, good. I don't see this as a bad thing. One more based state that doesn't have to listen to Liberal Jew propaganda
>>
>>70867121
muh entertainment

does this shit ever work? is this "preaching to the choir"?
>>
>>70864389
>LGBTQ
Wait, wasn't it LGBTQI? Or was it LGBTQIA? Or LGTTQIAX? Fuck, I'm lost.
>>
>>70867882
L=Lesbian - got it
G=Gay - Ok
B-bi - sure
T=transgender - um (has nothing to do with sexual preference)
Q=queer - what's that? another fancy name for L,G,B?
>>
>>70864389
Man, Rosie O'Donnell really let herself go
>>
>>70867121
maybe they genuinely believe that the law is wrong.
>>
File: 1411405379084.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1411405379084.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>70867882
It's LGBTQQIP2SAA shitlord, get it right.

btw, generally curious, are you for or against reunification with Rumania?
>>
>>70867882
Pretty sure it's ABCDEFGHIJ...
>>
>>70865545
This
>>
>>70867882
No, no,no drop the Q.
That's a slur. You can use their word, it's theirs to use if they WANT to reclaim it.
God dude. It's 2016
>>
>>70870244
I thought "Q" was questioning
>>
>>70864389
Does he not realize he just punished the only people who would watch his film the people who probably voted against the bill?
>>
How does this fat fuck still have a career?
>>
>>70870610
I don't think gays or straight care about Moore's shitty movies anyway
>>
>>70864389
wow, no more films of this faggot in the theaters. good one, North Carolina, you've really made the right choice!
>>
>>70864389
>refuse to release his movie to certain people
>you should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes

what new shit movie does he have coming out?
i was watching a lot of jewtube videos of him the other day just to rage
>he actually thinks cuba has better healthcare than the US

cant wait for dinesh d'souza's new hillary movie desu senpai
>>
so hes denying gay people in the state the ability to pay him and the state government isn't going to miss the small amount of tax revenue.

good game

good game
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.