[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you keeping racism alive, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 400x388
How are you keeping racism alive, /pol/?
>>
>>70864314
Visiting /pol/.
>>
>>70864314
I don't have to the liberals and leftist's do that all by themselves.
>>
>>70864314
Lynching the Niggers
>>
File: 1458834390208.jpg (302 KB, 764x1292) Image search: [Google]
1458834390208.jpg
302 KB, 764x1292
>>70864314
I don't, they do it for free.
Pic related.
>>
>>70864314
being a human being
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
>>
>>70864593
>>70865062
Do you think this could be the kikes plan?

I mean they kinda gave up on the slow integration, maybe they realised that this would fuck them hard so they figured the best way to fix it was to make whites realise the truth behind race.

I mean it was because of the constant beating over the head of this kind of bullshit that lead me here.
>>
>>70864314
By telling the truth.
>>
>>70864314

Leftists like you are going to regret provoking a race-war.
>>
I'm Japanese and I make fun of obese white weeaboos on this board constantly. It's hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 860x700
racism is bad cuck
i fuck black women
creamy mixed women
im pro gun
i vote
i dont give a fuck
>>
I drive Uber and I legitimately drive off sometimes if the fare is a minority.
>>
>>70865062
Thank god i did not pick that college. I will be finishing my degree in Acadia
>>
>>70865062
This is disgusting, we are talking about a country where niggers couldn't sing the blues because nobody gave a fuck that there were monkeys walking around.

If they hadn't started this shit i would never have gone and learned all of the things i now know.

My power level is huge now though, so that's cool i guess.
>>
>>70865737
>racism is bad

fucking prove it nigger lover
>>
I don't hide my disdain for any mixed couples I see.
>>
>>70864467
this, the eco chamber effect is the onlything that keeps racism going.
because they know they don't hold a chance in a serious debate.
stormfags will just randomly insult you and chimpout when you challenge their views
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKOn7vzzPoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=23Q8QqlBrDo#t=1615
>>
shut up nigger
>>
>>70864314

By convincing rich asians to hate blacks
>>
>>70865881
name one good thing hating someone because of his race will ever bring you
>>
My little brother have down syndrome.
We have nigger next door from Angola.
So, lol, I sneak in his room at the night and blindfold him with half blindfold half used period tampon of my mother. That is red and black he sees, like angolan flag. He will be racist and burn this flag now.
>>
>>70864314
Treating people from another race differently is wrong famalam
Treating everyone the same, and holding them to the same standard of behavior is right.

Of course, leftists can't distinguish between the two and will label the latter person as racist as the former.
>>
>>70864314
>be in science class
>model skeleton looks like is has been impaled
>some one brings up Vlad the Impaler
>I say that he did nothing wrong because t*rks aren't actualy people
>qt3.14 grill in class laughs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.