[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1804 Haiti massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
>The 1804 Haiti massacre was a genocidal massacre carried out against the remaining white population of native Frenchmen and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines who had decreed that all those suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.

>Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.
>The argument for killing the women was that whites would not truly be eradicated if the white women were spared to give birth to new Frenchmen.
>Whites trying to leave Haiti were prevented from doing so.

>On 1 January 1804, Dessalines proclaimed Haiti an independent nation.[16] Dessalines later gave the order to all cities on Haiti that all white men should be put to death.[13] The weapons used should be silent weapons such as knives and bayonets rather than gunfire, so that the killing could be done more quietly, and avoid warning intended victims by the sound of gunfire and thereby giving them the opportunity to escape.[17]

pic related
>An 1806 engraving of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. It depicts the general, sword raised in one arm, while the other holds a severed head of a white woman.

thoughts?
>>
>>70864148
Doesn't count cause whites have privilege
>>
>>70864148
countries that left their people to die in their far off colonies are bitch made.

Rhodesia, SA, Haiti etc

should've forcefully evacuated all those colonists instead of letting them get raped and murdered by the savages
>>
I'm brewing a white beer
I will name it 1804
Cuz it has a great head
>>
>>70864148
>>70864148

I left out a crucial part:
>Dessalines gave order that the women should be killed as well, with the exception of those who agreed to marry non-white men
>>
>>70864148
And now they eat dirt. Funny how things work out.
>>
thats why no one cares about haiti
>>
>Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 659x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 659x1061
>See who supported Haitians
>Anglos
/pol/ was right again
>>
>>70864606
it's karma
>>
It's like looking into the future.
>>
File: justblackpeoplethings.png (608 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
justblackpeoplethings.png
608 KB, 2093x608
>>70864148
>kill all the white people because muh freedom
>it now sucks
>survive only because rich white countries give you free money

Niggers.
>>
Hard to feel sorry for slave owners. Even harder to feel sorry for French slave owners. Besides, it's not like Haiti didn't end up paying for it.
>>
Always keep this in mind.

Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>70864148
What's your point? Did you expect them to show mercy to the ppl who enslaved them? You act as if this was an unprovoked attack.
>>
>>70866099
It was unnecessary and there were alternative outcomes. Just look at their next door neighbors
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 439x392) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 439x392
>>70865110
>""""""Empire"""""" of Haiti
>>
File: zimbabwe 3.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe 3.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>70865525
Have the updated version, bro.
>>
>>70864148
>Thoughts?
Niggers doing nigger shit since 1804? Huh.

Only difference between modern niggers and the 1804 Haiti Massacre is that modern niggers wouldn't dare.
>>
>>70864148
I dunno... Can't really say I wouldn't do the same thing were I in his shoes. I'm a racist fuck, just like most others here... and I acknowledge that even if you dont believe in "race" it's going to have an impact. If anything those whites where the last bastions of resistance against an all-black and slavery-free Haiti.

Do I think that from my point of view and values Haiti is worse off for the lack of whites? Sure.
Do I think the niggers are happy this way. I guess they must be. At least they tried to really establish something that was "theirs". Good intentions, bad results and all that.
>>
Niggers get what they deserve.
>>
>>70864213
Some /leftypol/ fag decided to wander into /his/ a few weeks back and argue this very point. Kept getting blown out but he just wouldn't stop.

I would say in all fairness (somewhat) that Rochambeau had done some pretty horrible things to the black and WAS ultra-racist. Leclerq also declared that all blacks over the age of 12 be killed and anyone 12 and under be re-educated but by that point he was insane and paranoid (the guy had been anti-slavery up to that point). But, you know, feeding a black guy to dogs kind of pales in comparison to out and out genocide.

And there was no mistaking what it was. A supporter of Dessalines once said that the constitution would've been written with a white man's skin as parchment, his blood as the ink and his skull as an ink well. Dessalines then expressly forbade whites (aside from the Poles who defected from the French Army) from owning land in Haiti.

Shame Napoleon didn't try to work more with L'ouverture since L'ouverture was very adamant about his "whites, coloreds and blacks living together and making Saint Domingue prosperous" goals. Legitimately good politician, would've probably been a boon to the Empire.
>>
>>70864540
Often times this was only done so that Dessaline's men would gain control of the land that had belonged to the husbands that had just been killed. Often times after the marriage and the transfer of land the women would be killed as well.
>>
Throughout the nineteenth century, these events were well-known in the United States where they were referred to as "the horrors of St. Domingo" and particularly polarized Southern public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.
>>
>Only three categories of white people, except foreigners, were selected as exceptions and spared: the Polish soldiers who deserted from the French army; the little group of German colonists invited to Nord-Ouest (North-West), Haiti before the revolution; and a group of medical doctors and professionals. Reportedly, also people with connections to officers in the Haitian army were spared, as well as the women who agreed to marry non-white men.
>>
>Contemporary sources claim that 3,000 people were killed in Cap-Haïtien, but this is considered unrealistic, as only 1,700 white people remained in the city after the French evacuated

>muh 3,000
>>
Dessalines was eager to assure that Haiti was not a threat to other nations and that it sought to establish friendly relations also to nations where slavery was still allowed.
>>
File: pleasecuckme.png (304 KB, 496x426) Image search: [Google]
pleasecuckme.png
304 KB, 496x426
Just watched this cuck on the Haitian revolution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_o-nU5s2U
Funny how he doesn't mention the massacres committed by Haitians but he does mention the bad things the French did.
>>
>>70871290
Why does he hate Napoleon?
>>
>>70864148
>thoughts?
Makes laughing at them for eating dirt cookies all the better
>>
>>70864148

Bless that earthquake

Survivors ar still suffering in their shanty towns to this day!
>>
Tbh they deserved it for living in Haiti. Why would you want to live and cohabit with niggers, willingly?

You burn the coal, your post the toll. Every time.
>>
WE WUZ MASSACRES N SHEEIT
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.