[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally can not tell which posts are satire and which ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 470x512
Can someone break character and help me out? Been on /pol/ for weeks and I can't figure out who actually supports Trump and who supports Cruz... or who just busting balls.
>>
It's all true/false
>>
>>70863709
I think most threads are
>>
>>70863709
Most Cruz supporters are ironic. This board is 80% pro trump
>>
Repeat after me: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

[spoiler]We're all actually Berniebots[/spoiler]
>>
>>70863709
>Can someone break character and help me out? Been on /pol/ for weeks and I can't figure out who actually supports Trump and who supports Cruz... or who just busting balls.

lurk moar

retards
>>
File: PR.jpg (755 KB, 2904x3208) Image search: [Google]
PR.jpg
755 KB, 2904x3208
>>70863709
4chan supports Trump in its greatest majority. I'd say over 90%.

However, Cruz has control of a company of online shilling called Applied Memetics LLC.

Look it up, i'm not shitting you.

Whoever supports Bernie is from Reddit.

Its not even just name calling. Bernie supporters on this website come exclusively from Reddit.

Pic related
>>
>>70863709
nobody supports cruz but the trump cirlcejerk hit reddit so now it's lame and gay.
>>
>>70863709
That's because you're new. A lot of the truth is turned into satire as it is an accepted truth and deep down redpills leave dark comedy and inside jokes. The reason is it is unique to the board, the only place in the world where the truth is still true.
>>
>>70863709
Lurk moar faggot. This Mongolian yakhair knitting forum is all fiction and falsehood.
>>
>>70863709
We mostly support Kasich but it's run to role play.
>>
>>70863709
Most people belive what they say it's an exaggeration of what they belive but they belive in the meaning behind the shit posting
>>
>>70864995
>Supporting oh jeez man
Subtle
>>
We're all randbots who ironically support Clinton by talking up candidates that would lose to her in the general election.
>>
>>70863709
When people get bored in Trump general they pretend to be cruz supporters> I've done it, its a blast
>>
>>70863709
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>70863709
I support memes.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (103 KB, 700x539) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
103 KB, 700x539
When the shit posting gets too real and you go to prison.
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 960x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 960x776
>>70863709
GO JEB
>>
>>70863709

Normally I wouldn't engage with such uncouth newfaggotry, but I'm in an accommodating mood today.

Nobody here seriously supports Trump or Cruz. They're both memes. That being said, there are probably a few retards who buy into the memes and think we're all being serious but honestly it's kinda hard to tell who they are.
>>
>>70865531
No your wrong the majority of people here support trump it's just exaggerated that dosent mean it's not true
>>
File: 1440982666381.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440982666381.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>70864382
>All the newfags who believe that /pol/ supported Trump unironically before they came
>>
Anonymous is just a shit poster, ignore anything he says.

Anonymous, on the other hand is generally pretty serious, unless it is related to black people, he isn't actually racist.

Speaking of racists, look out for Anonymous, everything he types is pure disgusting storm weenie filth.

Anonymous and Anonymous seem to know each other in real life and will generally find each other in threads by posting seemingly unrelated MLP images, once they notice each other the thread will be totally derailed.

That's just the best quick rundown I can give you on who is serious, hopefully it helps you out. Welcome to /pol!
>>
I would wager that most of it is no longer satire. If it was at one time, I don't believe it is any longer.

Meme magic is real boys.
>>
>>70865531
I'm pretty sure a lot of people on /pol/ actually do support him. Normally when you're doing satire you don't come up with logical, well thought out reasons to vote for the guy. Of course all the stuff about him making America insanely wealthy and turning into Hitler is a meme.
>>
Nobody here actually unironically supports Donald Trump.

Everyone I know supports Ted Cruz because he is the only one who can win the election.
>>
>>70865970
I agree, Ted Cruz is the only one who can beat Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>70865795
We played ourselves.
>>
>>70865970
Spot the cuck
>>
>>70865680
Most people do unironicaly support trump I voted paul last election and I'll vote trump this one

> ignore flag im american my wife's Polsih im going to med school here
>>
>>70863709
All Cruz posters are paid money to post, you can usually tell by their file names.

There's the odd poor soul that falls for it though. This board is like 90% Trump supporters.
>>
>>70865970
tab out, Ted
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
>>70865637

Sorry, yeah, of course. Silent majority and that. Trump 2016. MAGA.

>>70865801

>logical
>well-thought out
>reasons

Pic related.
>>
>>70863709
Welcome to /pol/. Ignore the people telling you to lurk more, it's more expedient to just fill you in on the important things now. So, here's a very limited starter's guide:

>1
No, the racism is not real. The majority of /pol/ is peopled by ex-/b/ shitposters who just got tired of all the summerfags there. Most of us also casually browse /a/, and there's a large contingent of us who namefag on /mlp/.

>2
Likewise, the conservatism is, by and large, a farce. It's 2016, and this is the internet. Not just the internet, but 4chan. Do you really think we all pray to Jesus and support family values?

>3
The majority of the foreign flags are proxies. This is an American site, and despite what you may read, 4chan is not exactly "mainstream." Australia in particular has somewhere around ten real posters. The majority of the posts that you see on this board with Australian flags are engineered by the "Kangaroo Court" which is a shitty intentional shitposting psyop by Stormfront.

>4
The Trump support is somewhat real, but very heavily exaggerated. As you may have noticed, 4chan and reddit don't really get along, so a lot of the Trumpkin threads here are just reactions to the Sanders-dominated /r/politics. Don't worry, most of us support Bernie too :)

>5
If you see a thread or comment that reads:
>I used to support X, but after [specific event], I'm rooting for Y all the way.
take note. That is standard protocol for anyone who defects from a given party/candidate. If you ever shift your support from one candidate to another, we expect you to make a similar thread. This is to help the mods catalogue the support for each candidate, so the information can be used in the /pol/ mock election that will be held in November. If your support changes and you don't make a thread like that, nobody will find out, but it's kind of a dick move.

Those are the most important pointers I can think of. You're a big guy, you can figure the rest out on your own.
>>
>>70863709
Noone could possibly support cruz, its trump or protest vote for cruz.
>>
>>70865970
>>70866002
Kek we have Ids step up your game your supposed to be memetic warriors
>>
I'm a Trump supporter and I just posted this

>>70865394

Because this >>70865543 response made me lul
>>
>>70866002
>>70865970
we can see your id newshill
>>
>>70866146
/pol/ is clearly racist

/pol/ is not right wing they are nationalist

/pol/ supports Trump because he is nationalistic not racist

/pol/ is not satire but people here are fucking hilarious
>>
>>70866067
Don't get me wrong, I know that people are really serious about him by now. But at the beginning, after he said he would buy a wall and let Mexico pay for it, his only real appeal was that he seemed like he would become the next memesters of the race, until people actually realized that he wants to build a Wall along the Border and have Mexico pay for it.
>>
>>70863709
Some people support Trump, some people support Cruz. There are a few Leftists on /pol/ that actually support Bernie. (yes there is actually left leaning people on /pol)

It's just a joke when someone says "I used to be a Trump supporter, but after I saw this I'm now a cruz-missile". You can tell a real Cruz supporter because they think supporting Trump is retarded and they get really fucking angry about it.

When someone says /pol/ is satire, they are half-right. /pol/ is pretty self-aware and has no problem with making fun of themselves. /pol/ understands how everyone else views them and often jokes around about it. /pol/ doesn't have an issue with laughing at themselves and doesn't take themselves too seriously.
>>
>>70866507
He started as a joke for us, a hot new memespouting joke, but it only took a week or so for him to convert virtually the entire board.

>>70863709
>is Trump support a joke
Trump has millions more votes than any other republican candidate. You tell me.
>>
File: 1404150713907.gif (212 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1404150713907.gif
212 KB, 189x189
>>70866012
Meh, most of it is fine, only when you start getting into the territory of:
>Flat Earth
>Reptilians
>The Black Pill
>Anglos vs Aryans
>Everyone I don't like is a cuck
>Smug anime faces
That's where it starts going downhill.
Racism is fine, holocaust denial is fine until you go full retard and say that the Jews actually perpetuated the whole thing to victimize themselves, but there is a lot of bad shit that comes with accepting large amounts of conspiracy theories as absolute truths.

The real problem lies in that people like >>70865970 can say shit like that and because people still think that all of /pol/ is satire, anything that /pol/ says, they must actually believe the opposite of that. Which is a ridiculous notion because that would require almost every /pol/ack to be in on the joke, when in reality most people posting here believe what they say, even if they do exaggerate at times.
>>
File: 1459120060635.jpg (14 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
1459120060635.jpg
14 KB, 201x200
>>70866146
>1
Racism is real.
And it is easy to see how for example; No nigger country has been developed regardless of their conditions.
You simply have to check london:
>"It found that 67 per cent of those caught by police for gun crimes were black.
Among those proceeded against for street crimes, including muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property, 54 per cent were black males.
>On sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of all male suspects, with 49 per cent of those apprehended by police being white men.
The statistics also suggest that police hold black women accountable for a disproportionate amount of violent crime. On knife crime, 45 per cent of suspected female perpetrators were black.
>Among those women and girls police took action against for gun crime, 58 per cent were black and in robberies that figure was 52 per cent."

The black percentage in the UK is around 3% of the population.
What explains this then, in a country that never had slavery in its territory most of all?

Racism is real AND justifiable AND easy to see.

>2
The conservatist values of /pol/ are different from the real world. Most of us believe that the best education to prevent criminality is the moral education. And moral education comes mostly from the church.

Nazi Germany had plenty of schools for their children, but it did not have families who thought them how to behave like people. That's where Hitler comes in.

>3
This is a lie. Most people do not use proxies and most proxy providers have been blocked.

>4
Trump support is very real. If /pol/ ran for president, and had to win, we would do what Trump is doing.
We have been a major part of its campaign of subversion. And much like myself, we all love him as our father.

>5
>I used to support X, but after [specific event], I'm rooting for Y all the way.
This is a phrase that has been used by Reddit and by applied memetics at all times.
OPs without reasons, OPs who do not reply, are shills.
>>
>>70866146
You need to kill yourself.
>>
>>70863709
I was a Trump supporter but after Ted said he wanted to ban dragon dildos he won me over. I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
You honestly just have to pick and choose. A lot of it isn't 100% serious (we aren't going to start killing blacks in the streets and bombing refugee camps) but a lot of us who are serious are just quietly upset about the political climate we live in today (whether that be in regards to political correctness, sweeping socialization, forced multiculturalism, etc) and want a place to laugh at the world throwing itself down the shitter.
>>
File: 1459017416935.png (143 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
1459017416935.png
143 KB, 599x450
>>70867267
>>
/pol/ being satire is just a meme desu
>>
>>70863709
>Been on /pol/ for weeks
fuck off newfag
>>
File: 1404766695074.jpg (46 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
1404766695074.jpg
46 KB, 448x486
>>70866146
Basically everything you just said is false, but unfortunately neither one of us has anyway to prove our side of the story other than just
>lurk moar
You're actually fucking retarded if you don't think most people on /pol/ are racist though.

The biggest truth people don't realize is that about 90% of people here are lurkers and hardly ever/never contribute while the remaining 10% is about 8% that post somewhat often, and 2% that post very often.

Also, fuck off and die with the
>it's 2016 and this is the internet
I know it's bait, but it's just shit-tier bait and it's not really funny. It's just old.

Also your point 5 is pretty fucking retarded, not even newfags would take that bait.

I feel bad for replying to this, but oh well.
>>
>>70866146
uuuu
>>
>>70863709
>anime "muh maga" shitposts
satire
>average trump poster
real
>/cruz/missiles
literally all shills, somehow the cruz campaign caught wind of the hacker named 4chan
>>
>>70865680
In b4 you call me some form of name for stating this, but I've been on 4chan for 10 years and on /pol/ for 4 and I'll still say that most people on this board do unironically support trump.

I was all for Ron Paul in 2012 but the fact of the matter is, the past 4 years have opened my eyes so much, liberal SJWism has become literally a danger. Libertarianism just isn't fit to fix the problem we are in now.
>>
>>70864258
ARE WHAT???
>>
>>70867760
jewish
>>
any post supporting Bernie is from Reddit

Cruzposters are 100% shut posters

The only serious posts here regarding the US election either supported Rand, who is out now and irrelevant at this point, or Trump.

Canadians and Brits are 90% shitposters, Australians more like 70%
>>
File: DonutNest.jpg (326 KB, 800x842) Image search: [Google]
DonutNest.jpg
326 KB, 800x842
>Amerifact 49
When an american is looking for a female he will build a donut nest and attempt to woo females who approach the nest on their fatty scooters.
>>
>>70867591
It's a sad day when all tongue-in-cheek humor is misconstrued as genuine bait.

Don't bother replying, I'll save you the time:
>yeah well if you were joking it wasnt funny so fuck you
>>
>>70868189
Sorry your food budget does not allow enough calories to become obese over there in Sweden. All extra funds must go to the rapefugees for tolerance act rule #17
>>
>>70868189
>donut nest
>not burger nest
>>
File: Ahmed-Mohammed-Clock.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed-Mohammed-Clock.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>70868335

Cool post Tyrone, you want to bring it to the white house?
>>
File: TedNRCover-775x1024-1.jpg (88 KB, 775x1024) Image search: [Google]
TedNRCover-775x1024-1.jpg
88 KB, 775x1024
>>70865970
Correction. He is the only one who can both win the election AND become the Republican nominee. Important point.
>>
File: 1459116750514.jpg (162 KB, 1177x1007) Image search: [Google]
1459116750514.jpg
162 KB, 1177x1007
>>70868532
>>
File: 1459734255790.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1459734255790.gif
1 MB, 300x168
>>70863709
Newfag kill yourself, you should have to lurk for a year before you can post. If you think pol is satire you're in the wrong place. Saying /pol/ is satire is like saying Islam is the religion of peace.
>>
I think I understand /pol/!

It's litteraly a mixture of satire mixed with truth.

And some real brown shirts some where down the middle.
>>
>>70863709

Do you not know what satire is?
>>
You'll know when /pol/ is satire. It rarely is.
>>
>>70863709
Any one from leaf land, shitposter major, and minor land are
>>
>>70863709
This is the wonder of /pol/
Trust me, eventually it be like in Star Wars. You'll suddenly out of nowhere be able tell who's shitposting, and who's shitposting ironically.
>>
File: magaliz.jpg (240 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
magaliz.jpg
240 KB, 533x800
Also, this is Trump land. No rats allowed.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.