[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister is in college >worry that she is brainwashed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1456146192784.jpg (7 KB, 167x144) Image search: [Google]
1456146192784.jpg
7 KB, 167x144
>sister is in college
>worry that she is brainwashed by her Marxist profs
>mfw she got in trouble for writing a research essay about the dangers of immigration and lack of assimilation in europe
>mfw her prof told her to write about a less "ambiguous" topic cause its too "early" to judge the situation
>mfw she wrote another essay about how Asians and Africans are guilty of appropriating European art & technologies in violation of international copyright laws
>mfw her prof tried to argue copyright laws are inhumane and there's "no such thing as European technology"
>mfw he gave her a B-
>mfw she took the essay to the dean who then got the prof to regrade it and got an A
>mfw that prof is on suspension since the dean got multiple complaints about him
>>
File: judge i don't know.jpg (37 KB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
judge i don't know.jpg
37 KB, 512x381
>>70862925
according to the plot of American History X your sister is gonna get her head blown off by a guy with a gun in the men's bathroom

sorry 4 ur loss
>>
>>70862925
aren't you appropriating Arab algebra ?.

if this story is true, which i doubt, you're sister is a biased idiot.
>>
>>70862925
>Sister in college
>Worried that she might change

Anon I'm sure she's already been fucked by a thirty year old who went back to finish his degree.

Sisters = dead

If you have a daughter, abort it.
>>
>>70863847
>implying the arabs invented anything and didn't just steal greek shit
WE WUZ MATHEMATICALLY LITERATE AND SHEIT
>>
>>70863847
>arab algebra

Scientific theory is not copyrightable, technologies are.

Please learn to read.
>>
>>70863847
If a person invents a hatchet and I borrow it to build a chair, does the chair belong to them?

The Arabs created an efficient numeral system.
However, you can thank Isaac Newton for Calculus.
>>
>>70863847
why would I appropriate arab algeria
>>
>>70863847
>Arab algebra
You mean the stuff you stole from the Greeks and Indians and took credit for?
>>
>>70863963
Moms do the same shit. ugh.
>>
>Kathleen Weiler, in her brilliant ethnography of a group of feminist school administrations and teachers, illustrates the critical voice of common sense. She reports on one class in which a feminist teacher has read a selection from The Autobiography of Malcolm X describing how a young Malcolm is told by one of his public school teachers that the most he can hope for in life is to get a job working with his hands. In reading this tory, the teacher's aim is to illustrate a particular theory of socialization. John, a black student in the class, reads the selection as an example of outright racism, one that he fully understands in light of his own experiences. He isn't interested in looking at the more abstract issue of socialization. For him, the issue is naming a racist experience and condemning it forcefully. Molly, the teacher, see's Johns questions as disruptive and chooses to ignore him. In response to her action, John drops out of the class the next day. Defending her position, Molly argues that students must learn how the process of socialization works, especially if they are understand fundamental concepts in sociology. But in teaching this point, she has failed to understand that students inhabit multilayered subjectivites which often promote contradictory and diverse voices and as such present different, if not oppositional, readings of the materials provided in class, in spite of their alleged worth. In this case, the culture of the teacher's voice which is white and middle class, comes into conflict with that of the student voice, which is black and working class. Rather than mediating this conflict in a pedagogically progressive way, the teacher allowed her voice and authority to silence the student's anger, concerns and interests.

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
>>70864039
arabs were inventors, but then islam happened.
>>
>>70863847
WE
>>
>>70864219
This too, avoid women unless you just want an easy lay. Do not marry, do not have children. I'm only looking out for you guys.
>>
>>70864272
WAZ
>>
File: BLOW_IT_OUT_YOUR_ASS.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BLOW_IT_OUT_YOUR_ASS.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>70862925
You have some top tier genes in your family OP
>>
File: WE.png (139 KB, 394x604) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
139 KB, 394x604
>>70863847
>>
>>70863847
mohammed my friend, we would be even more mathematically literate today if your towelhead friends didn't burn down all the roman libraries!
>>
>>70862925

Can I fuck your sister please?
>>
>>70862925
Where was this? We need more based deans
>>
>>70863847
>we wuz mathz n sheit
No, get fucked and die, nigger.
>>
>>70864247
That's wrong though. Before Islam, Arabs were primitive savages. After Islam, they just got less primitive.
>>
>>70864085
>The Arabs created an efficient numeral system.
You mean the Indians.
>>
>>70864076
I'd like to believe that but then U.S. patent office started allowing software patents.
>>
>>70864247
yeah inventions that serve no purpose what so ever.

Name me a single device you use that the arabs made and I will tell you where they stole it.
>>
>>70864352
Pretty sure the goths and huns took care of most western roman libraries.
>>
>>70864746
Software is a technology.

The theory of how to code is not.

Basically you cannot copyright ideas.
>>
File: Cenk.jpg (149 KB, 1024x660) Image search: [Google]
Cenk.jpg
149 KB, 1024x660
>>
>>70862925

based
>>
>>70863847
You mean Greek and Persian algebra? Arabs created literally nothing at any point you goat fucker.
>>
>>70864238
>>
>>70864085
>>70864529
This. That would be the Indians. NOT the Arabs.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.