[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How violent will the Regressive Left become if Trump were to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1445551268141.jpg (41 KB, 403x371) Image search: [Google]
1445551268141.jpg
41 KB, 403x371
How violent will the Regressive Left become if Trump were to elected?

Would they turn into ISIS-tier madmen that rampage across the country with media in full support of them?
>>
>>70861720

>Regressive left
>violent

Pick one.

These are the same xeople who need safe spaces. You could defeat them with flatulence.
>>
A few keyboards will be smashed in the rage. I don't think they'd go too extreme because it's so much easier and safer to bitch about it on social media. Less chance of getting shot.
>>
this is why you have a StormTroop, to protect the rallies and his speeches. This applies even after he has become elected.
He needs to hurry up and get a stormtroop-like organization going ASAP.
>>
>>70861720
>using the term Regressive Left
>>
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
>>70861720

>Would they turn into ISIS-tier madmen that rampage across the country with media in full support of them?

Did I stumble into bizarro /pol/ accidentally?
>>
They're sheep. They'll conform to whoever wins like the losers they are. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Thankfully Trump will never be elected, so this question is irrelevant. Now fuck off back to Stormfront, kiddo :^)
>>
>>70861720
they will all move to Canada :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1060x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1060x676
>>70861720
First of all we are the progressive left and secondly Trump will not win. Hillary will crush him. The question is how will Trump's regressive supporters and other Republicunts take it when she wins.
>>
>>70862272
See him? Would you be afraid to fight him? No. He's a loser. See how easy it would be? That's your competition lol, now go forth and make America great again.
>>
>>70862338
They'll get their hoser asses beat into the snow, nobody wants a bunch of cucks up here running from their problems. Bernie and Hilary supporters aren't welcome here.
>>
>>70862393
What happens when a traitor takes the position of commander-in-chief of your standing armed forces?

>The whole Federal Gov't becomes principals to treason if they don't defect immediately.
>>
>>70863542
>Bernie and Hilary supporters aren't welcome here

Well I am a Hillary supporter and I will be seeking asylum in Canada if Trump or Cruz wins. We Hillary supporters are a proud people. Berniebots are good too but they need to calm tf down.
>>
>>70863739
Hillary is not a traitor.
>>
>>70863781
Stay out of my country, you dirty amerifat
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 976x549
>>70861720
>rampage across the country with media in full support of them?

They're doing that already.
>>
>>70862046
Holy shit you sound like a nazi
>>
>>70863862
Well, we need to wait for the inquest and trial, now, don't we?

Then again, can't trust the Gov to do the right thing, so we may never really know if she is or isn't.
>>
>>70863781
Why Canada?
why not a brown country instead?
>>
>>70861720
they'll just shut up and keep being cucks

99% of them just say things for social approval, if they sense the tides have turned then they'll say change their tune
>>
>>70861720
They would just shitpost harder on social medias while niggers go full gorilla warfare.
>>
>>70863781
We have slum tier camps full of diseased dangerous Syrian "refugees" for you to seek asylum in while we slowly process your immigration papers. Hope you don't mind eating mud and getting raped by niggers, you're no different than anyone else " seeking asylum "
>>
>>70864058
Canada is the closest progressive country and English is widely spoken there in most provinces.
>>
>>70862046
>>70864013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtrooper#World_War_I_assault_tactics

Actually, proper SMs would protect the Emperor by breaking down the liberalist positions by applying WWI infil tactics by way of analogy
>>
>>70864180
I wouldn't mind that other than the being raped and eating mud part. I'm sure it's not so bad.
>>
>>70861720
>those ammunition rounds

what the fuck. are they feeding anti aircraft shells into their handheld weapons?
>>
File: bulldozer.jpg (107 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
bulldozer.jpg
107 KB, 640x901
>>70861720

ISIS has a real life Metal Gear boss in its ranks
>>
>>70861720

They wont fight back because they want to be victims. How do you not get this yet?
>>
>>70864233
Funny how all the progressive countries also happen to be white countries.

Probably just a coincidence though, race is a social construct after all
>>
>>70864468
Killdozer?
>>
>>70864599

>what is Black Lives """"""""""""""""""""Matter""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>70864468
I refuse to believe the Bulldozer is actually able to use that M2 effectively.

Pretty awesome propaganda tho.
>>
>>70864801

A gang of violent criminals and their leftist supporters who want to be their victims.
>>
>>70865073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QezS57OODKc
>>
>>70864468
but is he sniper proof?
>>
I reckon sholder fireing the M2 single shots is possible, but moving around would be a pain in the ass. I bet he never leaves a 500 meter area. He probaly needs 3 chai boy fighters to lug around just 100 rounds too.
>>
>>70861720
>alt right buzzwords

Kys

The alt right is cancerous as fuck and very damaging to conservatism
>>
>>70865831
You couldn't even shoulder fire a single round with any accuracy at all

I've shot one of those things on more than a few occasions
>>
>>70861720
The better question is if you are a bad enough dude to do it yourself if Trump isnĀ“t elected.
>>
>>70864645
Once the superior minorities and muslims are in charge of the West you will see how well they'll treat the new White minority.
You will see that only whites are racist.
>>
>>70861952

>BLM don't chimp out
>Mizzou didn't have journalists assaulted

These are the most vile petulant self righteous people to ever have existed. They will justify anything - including violence - when they do it.

> violence is privilege + power, so it's not violence when I do it.
>>
File: isis9.jpg (91 KB, 646x431) Image search: [Google]
isis9.jpg
91 KB, 646x431
>>70861720
>Trumps turns away refugees
>Left become radical sergs(they already are)
>start adopting Syrian children not knowing were they come from
>>
>>70866339
I've seen troopers hip fire barretts and... shit, what's the designation for the US hmg? do we seriously still use the M2, maybe it was a saw he hipfired...
>>
>>70864468
Haven't heard of that faggot since. Did he get taken out?
>>
>>70861720
They wouldn't be very tolerant ayyy
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.