[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is joining the armed forces degenerate? I want to do my part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images-2.jpg (22 KB, 332x357) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
22 KB, 332x357
Is joining the armed forces degenerate? I want to do my part in eradicating inferior cultures and genetics via warfare and diluting them via breeding with the local women.
>>
Should note that I already travel the world and fuck the women bareback, but that's an expensive habit. I want up be renumerated for it too.
>>
>bareback
Enjoy dose aids brah
>>
>>70861406
Wearing rubber does not feel as good though. Plus I like cumming in them.
>>
>>70861043
it'll set you up

get your drivers licence if you dont have, get a trade and serve an apprenticeship

you'll leave with more money than you'll know what to do with
>>
File: 4leg_by_mozy_ryzel.jpg (372 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
4leg_by_mozy_ryzel.jpg
372 KB, 1200x750
If you really want to fight go travel to the mid east, east europe, or africa and join some militia or start your own. Armed Forces these days rarely do any sort of large scale imperialist/colonial style invasions anymore. You'll if anything be stuck doing nothing but mopping floors and sitting in a chair all day while men in their 40's yell at you for having your hands in your pockets.
>>
>>70861486
Well, you're dumb enough to be a grunt, so why not?
>>
>>70862064
I'm actually an accountant by trade, but I'm bored with my life. That's why I like to travel and fuck the local women.

Thinking getting paid to do that and run around with a gun in my hand would more fun.
>>
>>70862250
>That's why I like to travel and fuck the local women
That's some conquistador spirit you have there, amigo!
>>
>>70862013
PMCs would be a great way to do thing with much more freedom, but apparently you need special ops experience to join them.
>>
>>70862344
I'll take that as a compliment, thanks moor. I haven't been to Espana (though traveled through out Scandinavia and the UK already), yet, but I would like to fuck your women too.
>>
>>70861043
>implying your military does any of those things
I'd consider enlisting under a trump presidency but I'm a beta fag so I wouldn't pass boot camp
>>
>>70863067
At the very least we get sent to the tropics (PNG, Indonesia etc) as well regularly sent to the Polynesian islands for natural disaster assistance.

Only special forces and engineering corps left in the Middle East though, until the next deployment...
>>
>>70861043

come hang out here
>>
>>70861043
I'm planning to do that next year, i will be some kind of a lawyer/auditor/logistic/negociator/public relation guy. Shit is well paid, plus I could always go work for the UN or NATO after
>>
>>70864072
I wouldn't mind deflowering the local women there too.

>>70864490
It would be perfect to get paid to travel, kill Jihadists and fuck their women.
>>
>>70864718
why would you want to fuck shit tier women from shit tier countries, appart from the bantz
>>
>>70864929
>I want to do my part in eradicating inferior cultures and genetics via warfare and diluting them via breeding with the local women.
It's in the OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.