[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Channel 4 documentary on "Islamophobia"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Mr Phillips.jpg (80 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Mr Phillips.jpg
80 KB, 858x536
It's on now my fellow Brits. Channel 4.

The mainstream media have already tried to discredit it for giving "false statistics".

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trevor-phillips-research-on-british-muslims-is-dangerous-and-wrong-no-wonder-islamophobia-is-on-the-a6980331.html

Apparently it slanders the Muslim community.
>>
Oh watching it now, fuck missed the first 6 mins.
ah well i just record +1
>>
>>70861039
Is there a stream online somewhere? 4od wants me to register, fuck that.
>>
On the whole, the populations of European countries have reacted with admirable restraint to a lot of provocation. We are never given credit for this. Imagine if a European beheaded a citizen in a Muslim country, blew up innocent people, specifically targeted, groomed and abused indigenous young, helpless girls or tried to set a religious agenda in a non-religious school?

I think many people are fed up with being eternally blamed for things we don’t think and don’t do. It is the insistence of the Muslim communities that they be treated with special regard that alienates them from the rest of us. Sikhs don’t demand this, nor do Hindus, Buddhists or any other religious group.

So instead of blaming us and painting the picture of the rising right in Europe, what about addressing the really far right opinions in your own community? The homophobia, misogyny, intolerance, the treatment of apostates for a start.

It's really beyond the pale to paint a picture of far right Germany when Germans are still reeling from the shock of absorbing over a million migrants and refugees in a matter of months, who so far have not endeared themselves to the populace.
>>
>>70861261
This.

Stream where?
>>
>>70861630
>cont

We are supposed to constantly address our failings and shortcomings, how about you do the same? And stop referring to yourselves as people apart from the countries you live in. You shouldn’t be. We all face special challenges, for our skin colour, gender, looks, beliefs, disabilities etc. Everyone seems to deal with it in a productive and adult manner. What about doing the same?

And can you please stop calling incredibly diverse countries, people and governments “the West” and making us all responsible for every government’s ill-advised deeds? If you don’t want us to call you “the Muslims” and hold you all responsible for the deeds of your radical elements then stop holding every peace-loving old dear in Europe responsible for the acts of one if its governments, and every European struggling on a minimum wage for a feeling of disenfrachisment among your young men.
>>
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb/channel-4-live-stream

STREAM HERE
>>
We all now know Trevor is telling it as it is - in contrast Politicians have lied to us in fear of loosing votes and favor. The majority of us are now sick and tired of Islamism which is now, without doubt, infecting around a half of all Muslims. It's time to act, and make our representatives in government start the process of educating, integrating, enforcing and deporting. Muslims already commit six times more rapes than non-muslims with whole communities in Rotherham now covering up the systematic rape and torture of while female teenagers. The abuse is not some a case of bad apples, so reference to white rapists are moot, the problem derives from Islam and Muslim notions that we, the 'Kuffir', are somehow inferior. Any attempts to portray Trevor Phillips ICM statistics as biased by age demographics are a liberal weak minded disgrace. We all know from the aggressive and ugly behaviors in London, Paris, Cologne, Stockholm, and everywhere there are large numbers of Muslims, that the issue is most severe among the young who have the gall to blame their failures on others.
>>
I hate the cunt, he had a portrait of Karl Marx in his office the entire time he had his job.

Now he says "oh sorry, yeah maybe you were right"

Fucking coon.
>>
File: 224r.jpg (3 KB, 168x160) Image search: [Google]
224r.jpg
3 KB, 168x160
UK was traditionally a Christain country

>was
>was
>>
>>70861794
Is this a fucking flashplayer or why the fuck is it just pure darkness after the loading screen bud?
>>
>>islamophobia

I'm not scared of muslims, I hate them.
Big difference.
>>
>>70862251
works for me, senpai
>>
File: lol.jpg (142 KB, 1215x681) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
142 KB, 1215x681
Now we are starting.
>>
File: C40.png (300 KB, 917x1061) Image search: [Google]
C40.png
300 KB, 917x1061
Daily reminder Channel 4 is owned by the nose.
>>
>>70862645
this
what the fuck, they really need to change the definition of phobia
>>
Islam would be pretty based if they got rid of the Mohammad and Allah shit
>>
>>70861656
filmon channel 4 google it
>>
File: rip.jpg (832 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
832 KB, 2553x1534
>>70862201
Make it stop
>>
>>70862827
>>The muslims I don't mind
The ones that work
The ones that speak english properly
The ones that keep their religious and cultural customs to themselves and their family, and understand people native to the UK have their own way of doing things
>>The ones I hate
The ones that live off benefits
The ones that don't bother to learn any English at all
The ones that think we should change our way of life to their way of life, when they're the fucking guests in this country.

if I went to Scotland and entered a random house then told the guy living there:
"Ok, I'm living here with you now, rent free. Oh, and your wife needs to dress differently or I'll rape her. Oh, and don't eat that, because it offends me. don't drink that because it's against my religion. Oh, and you're also going to have to stop praying to god and start praying to Thor or Odin motherfucker."
I'd be beaten half to death and arrested.
So why is it ok for a non-white to enter a white country and demand shit changes to suit their needs?
>>
>>70862827

It's Orwellian.

desu I think I'll be OK because I'm 31 and they won't get a majority in my lifetime. They just keep on having kids, so eventually they'll get democratically elected and there won't be shit anybody can do about it.
>>
>>70862869
>Islam would be pretty based if they got rid of the Islam shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.