[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU concerned about Austria's Italy border-fence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: people in need.png (343 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
people in need.png
343 KB, 590x350
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535936/EU-concerned-Austria-planning-build-fence-border-Italy.html

First the closure of the Balkan route and now the closure of the border to Italy, is Austria finally uncucked and the savior of Europe?
>>
no its poland, your helping though. I think your already filled.
>>
>>70860875
We need more shitskins to trigger the racewar.
>>
>>70860875
>is Austria finally uncucked and the savior of Europe?
You put a 37500 limit on refugees for 2016... that's a lot
>>
>>70861840
You are right, but to be fair it's still better than what Italy has: no limit and open borders.
>>
>>70862012
I'm tired of having this argument every day, there's not much we can do about it when we are the ones bordering the sea (not that our cuck government would do it even if there was a way out of this situation)
By the way we accepted like 20 thousand requests last year, i wouldn't call that no limit and it's less than what you plan to do this year (with 7 times the population)
>>
File: 2016-04-08 01-37-13_left.jpg (123 KB, 449x553) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 01-37-13_left.jpg
123 KB, 449x553
>>70860875
>>
>>70862611
What about the Greeks?

you're both fucked as i see it, if Germany is so keen to take the world's problems on, they should charter jets.

What they are doing now is asking them to run the gauntlet through you and the balkans and destabilize Europe.
>>
>>70862988
I don't particularly like greece and the greeks but they are seriously in a bad spot, we had like 150k people coming here by boat last here but they got almost a million
Luckily for them most moved to germany
>>
The more EU officials say the more I start to hate the EU.
>>
>>70863225
you guys should look at Spain. They're fucked the most with parts of their country even on african continent. But for some reason they have not as much problems as you have.
>>
>>70863661
Morocco is a safe country so they can just send them back if they try to cross
Also good job trying to make this about us when your traitorous chancellor is inviting the entire third world in europe
>>
>>70860875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IzU_6Jct4

based Austria
>>
>>70863661
There are enough problems in ceuta and melilla.
>>
>>70860875
You want to use us as the fucking Liver of europe. We'll find other ways of letting these shits go where they belong

Get rekt faggots
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.