[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the kingslayer and killer of Catholics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
What does /pol/ think of the kingslayer and killer of Catholics Oliver Cromwell?
>>
>>70860675
Based
>>
I hate all Anglos except for the Catholic ones.
>>
>>70860836
heretic, I still don't know how could you be cucked by a country of manlets for so long
>>
>>70860836
He not only allowed jews back into England, he ferried them in by the boatload you fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1458074943901.gif (2 MB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1458074943901.gif
2 MB, 360x264
>>70860904
did someone say something?
>>
Piece of shit. If I knew where his skull was buried I'd dig it up and piss on it.
>>
>>70861257
He already got his head cut, after being dead and buried. Why do you hate him though, I thought British worshipped him
>>
>>70861105
Reminder that a few ragtag Dutch Calvinist patriots killed the Spanish empire.

>>70861194
What is wrong with jews?
>>
>>70861393
He had our King killed, stole his throne and led a puritan crusade against British people who didn't subscribe to his bastard form of Christianity.

On top of that he also represents the rule of British parliament, which has proven itself to be utterly worthless.
>>
>>70860675
He destroyed England

Puritans, calvinists and the London traders hated the Catholic Church because it condemned usury

Then land owners decided they should eliminate still existing peasants in Britain and forbid them to work on lands, seize them and breed sheeps instead. This is why Britain has almost no agriculture

The current, sad, materialistic shape of the british nation is a long term consequence of Cromwell's doings and Brits still say "muh hero"

He imposed death penalty for adultery, jail for indebted people returned to England, which was a civilizational regress. Terrible person
>>
File: arte-RUBENS-RaptoDeidamia.jpg (103 KB, 638x395) Image search: [Google]
arte-RUBENS-RaptoDeidamia.jpg
103 KB, 638x395
>>70861775
Sure m8, but we fucked you over for a while until you got rid of us. Also thank you for your beautiful paintings, when I go to Madrid I'm never tired of seeing all the flemish paintings that you kindly gave us.
>>
>>70861998
>>70862193
lel no wonder why he got his head cut even after dead
>>
the irish really hate him for some reason
>>
>>70862220
You're welcome pretty sure they were well paid for, for a time the Habsburgs were pretty good rulers for both of us. Always takes an Austrian to make another country great again.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x358
>>70860675
>'If killing Irish is wrong I don't want to be right.'
>t. Oliver Cromwell -1655
Legend
>>
>>70860675
He was truly awesome
>>
File: image_2.png (390 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
390 KB, 537x416
>>70860675
Based af
>>
>>70862521
He partook in the great English pass time of killing the Irish
>>
>>70860675
I suppose he helped religious freedom in a roundabout ironic way.Sometimes history needs it's evil tyrants like Cromwell to put things in perspective
>>
>>70862868
cromwell also banned christmas apparently, and rightfully so. fucking based.

he was the muslim radical before it was cool
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 464x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 464x282
Roundheads need to leave.
>>
>>70860675
Heh, I still remember in High School they taught us how great this guy was and how bad Hitler was. My class is mostly Irish and Italian Catholic Americans, little did we realize the truth back then.
>>
>>70860675
Degenerate.
>>
>>70863653
A person would have to be retarded not to at least toy with the idea of banning Chistmas within his household. The feasting, drinking, giving gifts, revelry and the whole general clusterfuck that happens can easily prompt an appreciation of the austere simplicity of Cromwell's strain of Puritanism. Especially since a lot of the people who are doing the whole rigmarole don't even believe in Christ.
>>
>>70863767
Cavaliers are effeminate sodomites.
>>
File: Irish Monks.png (194 KB, 1251x585) Image search: [Google]
Irish Monks.png
194 KB, 1251x585
>People unironically hate the Irish, who literally did nothing wrong, and just wanted to be free of Imperial English.
>These same people probably want Britain to leave the EU for trampling its sovereignty
I don't understand.
>>
>>70860675
He's a fucking cuck, he ended the ban on Jews living in England.
>>
>>70864619
>did nothing wrong

Wat
>>
>>70865021
when did the Irish ever do anything wrong, Anglo?
>>
>It's a blessed thing to die daily. For what is there in this world to be accounted of! The best men according to the flesh, and things, are lighter than vanity.

Literally sounds like some ISIS nasheed lyrics.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>70860675

Lord Rochester

Que j'aurais de plaisir à chamailler un peu
Ces têtes-rondes-là qui vont outrageant Dieu !
Que je voudrais, pour prix de leurs pieuses veilles,
Les arrondir encore - en coupant leurs oreilles !
Et quel doux passe-temps je me serais promis
D'attaquer ces coquins - s'ils n'étaient nos amis !

How much of a pleasure I would have to quarrell a little
These ones roundheads who go outraging God!
How much I would like, as a price for their pious wakefulnesses,
Round them up even more - by cutting off their ears!
And what a nice pastime I'd have promised myself
To attack these scoundrels - if they weren't our friends!

Victor Hugo, Cromwell, Act I, Scene 8.
>>
>>70865100
Not including modern history terrorist actions against civilians? Or that their own revolution was started by executing an unarmed Irishman?

Throughout early English history the Irish have constantly raided the western shores, it's the whole reason St Paddy ended up in Ireland and why the Scot's are ginger and called Scot's
>>
>>70860675
Also, Cromwell's puritans worshipped Israel and Jews. They wanted to replace Sunday by Saturday (sabbath), implement the law of the Torah, MPs spoke aramaic, Lewellers called themselves Jews, Max Weber made a remark that puritan views on capitalism derive from jewish. These things and many more you can read in some polish books :^)
>>
>>70864619
>literally did nothing wrong,
Irish dindu nuffin, except meddling in English affairs by supporting King Charles.
>>
>>70865401
nice, no wonder why French have such good literature
>>
>>70860675

>Kingslayer
Immediately though of Jaime Lannister
>>
>>70865463
So they fought for their independence after the English imposed tyranny over them and in ancient history some heathens fought some other heathens. The Irish didn't make Scotland ginger. The whole of Britain was ginger Celtic before the Germanic Anglos and Saxons came, but that's literally ancient history.
>>
>>70860675
Jew lover, let Jews into England from Amsterdam after they'd been banned here for hundreds of years, this is around the time thy took control over the banks. Killed lots of whites (funded by Jews) and soured Irish-British relations for a gorrillion years later. Introduced Puritan faggotry to England. Not much too like.
>>
>>70865100
When did the Nigger do anything wrong, yank?
>>
>>70865813
>English religious civil war
>Anglican side wins
>Catholic side flees to Ireland cuz also Catholic
>Anglicans aren't satisfied with just having won
>Cromwell proceeds to invade Ireland for no reason other than exiled king was hiding in exile there.
K
>>
>>70866231

Fuck off taig wannabe
>>
File: burnIt.jpg (111 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
burnIt.jpg
111 KB, 400x400
>>70866181

> if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out

ROTHERHAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>70866348
I don't know what that means.
explain to me how I'm wrong.

>>70866181
Niggers never did anything wrong to get enslave that I know of per se.
They just got enslaved by other niggers, and sold to us by Jews.
We needed slaves so we didn't care where they came from or if they did anything wrong.
Since then they've done plenty wrong.
If you've lurked for any amount of time you'd know that.
>>
>>70865974
You're a fucking retard.

Roman's first documented physical traits of Britain,

SE England similar to the Gauls, tall and fair
West were dark and swarthy like modern welsh
Scots (name derived from the Scotti tribe of Ireland) Ginger

Please don't ever respond to me again you fucking mong
>>
>>70866231
N O E V I D E N C E
>>
>>70862220
Cologne?
>>
File: Bolsheviks fucking die.jpg (76 KB, 504x432) Image search: [Google]
Bolsheviks fucking die.jpg
76 KB, 504x432
>>70860675
Oliver Cromwell was a genuinely humble man who practiced humility before Christ throughout the entirety of his post-conversion. Even after becoming the Lord Protector against his own will because of a handful of failed parliaments, he rejected the title of King out of principle and not machiavellian pragmatism. he is quoted to have said he would rather hold a cottage and a small flock of sheep than suffer his current title, yet he continued for the sake of Britain. Not only was he a great Christian but a great Englishman: "I wish to render the English name as great and formidable as ever the Roman was." he is also quoted as saying.

For all the popish Clergy twisting his legacy, the supposed massacre of the civilians in Drogheda remains only vaguely supported by a a few accounts. Many historians concede that the high numbers are most likely Royalist propaganda, and the real numbers my be closer to 700 than 2000 which is by no means an act disproportionate with other occupations of the age, they also forget the Catholic massacres of Protestants in Ulster that had taken place a few years before the start of the civil war.

In the end Cromwell was a brilliant commander, a man of strong character, and the father of British, and perhaps therefore global democracy.

The only weaknesses he showed in life, were an indecisiveness in politics leading to several stalemates between parliament and his new model army, and expectations far too high of his fellow countrymen.

He is a true patrician and any butthurt Catholic dragging his name through the dirt will only serve to weaken the position of all great Christian men in the public's eye.

"Any man that could take Drogheda could take Hell itself"
>>
>>70860675
he prep the big nederlander bull for the anglo
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.