[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the flying fuck does this guy have a tv show? how the FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 495x297
how the flying fuck does this guy have a tv show?

how the FUCK

i can't even

he spends his entire show calling trump hitler and a racist. i've been ironically watching his show a couple weeks now (yes God help me) and not a single shred of intellect has come out of this man about any topic.

and the fucking panelists he has are striving to be more retarded than he is. whenever they hear something they disagree with they just have a group laugh as if it's so wrong that it's laughable.

I COULD GO ON...

is this the guy that replaced Colbert?
>>
>>70860090
You're literally the only one that watches that show.
>>
>>70860228
I watched it once.
Once
>>
same way that shithead oliver has a show.
magik
>>
also: none of his jokes are funny, AT ALL.

how is this considered comedy? it is just 100% divisive race baiting pro-marxist propoganda.

guys i am scared.... is this what every tv show will be like soon?
>>
File: trevor-noah-daily-show-092715.jpg (155 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
trevor-noah-daily-show-092715.jpg
155 KB, 618x412
It could be worse. Much worse.
>>
>>70860514
honestly oliver can actually be funny though (that does not mean i agree with his point of view) but he can at least be entertaining to watch.

this bald headed nigger though... no qualities whatsoever except food for the affirmitive-action crowd which i am guessing is his entire audience.
>>
>>70860702
>honestly oliver can actually be funny though

a quality laugh track can give that illusion
>>
Niggers are replacing the white hosts, which along with being liberal are pulling in the black crowd, so they can jerk each other off on Drumpf jokes and such. It doesn't seem to work since both this guy and Trevor Noah's shows are tanking. I'll tune in to see their faces when Trump wins the election.
>>
>>70860608
still slightly better ( that's not saying much though)

i wish it was still Stewart and Colbert....... jewish people and white people are so much better at comedy.
>>
>>70860090
>Watching south park
>This faggot pops up in the ads every 5 fucking minutes

I already hate him

Thank god for adblock
>>
>>70860090
He helped create the Office and is a nig so he gets preferential treatment.

Once this show gets cancelled I doubt he works in front of the camera again.
>>
>>70860702
Oliver is funny when he's not channeling Stewart and "CLIP OF THING ME AND THE AUDIENCE SHOULD OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE WITH FOLLOWED BY SMUG FACE AND SARCASTIC QUIP"
>>
File: 1444934958472.jpg (69 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
1444934958472.jpg
69 KB, 500x684
You forgot! It is 2016!!!
>>
>>70861871
Oliver has only said "it's [current year]" once in all of his shows.
>>
File: 1456202893974.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1456202893974.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>70860090

I watched a snipped on YouTube but a single time and....

1. My eyes bled for weeks.

2. My eardrums exploded.

3. My brain became fried as I was only able to, for several weeks afterward, pronounce only the word "Squibadibble!"

Once these symptoms, the fecal incontinence, and the voracious cravings to dye my hair pink and buy glasses with thick-black rims subsided, I swore to myself that I would never again be exposed to his voodoo.

I remain sober to this day.
>>
>>70861995

Didn't know that.

Don't watch his show at all.
>>
>>70862322
It's actually good if you enjoyed the Daily Show when it was good. Just avoid any segments where it's obvious he's pushing an agenda and keep in mind his interns "research" with a handful of google searches.
>>
File: viacom-sumner-redstone.jpg (530 KB, 588x528) Image search: [Google]
viacom-sumner-redstone.jpg
530 KB, 588x528
>>70860090
Viacom is kike trash.
>>
>>70860090
Jews love cultural subversion more than money these days it seems.
>>
>>70860090
>how the flying fuck does this guy have a tv show?
Because he has a drop of nigger blood and an iq not in double digits
thats why
>>
Are Noah, Wilmore, and Bee the holy trinity of awful late night?

I liked Samantha on the Daily Show but now that I've seen her garbage I assume most of her DS bits were written by her husband.
>>
>>70860893
They probably want Trump to win. 4 years of easy repetitive content.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.