[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion? Ted Cruz wants to punish women for dildos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12
File: ted_cruz_eating_things.jpg (24 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz_eating_things.jpg
24 KB, 630x354
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/bad-vibes-ted-cruz-defended-texas-ban-sale-dildos/

Hold the fucking press! How did we miss this in the list of cases he argued before the Supreme Court? Ted Cruz fought all the way to the Supreme Court to put a woman in prison for having a dildo.
>>
That's genius. If dildos were banned then women would be just as sex starved as the average /pol/fag and reverse rape would be rampant.
>>
>>70857883
What is wrong with defending a law that is not unconstitutional?
>>
>>70858031

What about ona holes then?
>>
Hillary Clinton defended a rapist

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-stands-by-her-defense-of-1975-rape-suspect/
>>
>>70858060
Absolutely nothing. This is a sensationalized piece that could only be topped if he was the defense attorney of a convicted pedophile rapist. Everyone has the right to an attorney and just because you represent and defend them doesn't mean you believe that they are morally right.
>>
>>70858166
Women get off on receiving pleasure while men get off on giving pleasure. You can't give pleasure to an onahole. All these male sex toys are just a means to temporarily fill the void in your soul that you quickly become bored of.
>>
>>70858060
He lost. Hard. Law struck down.

Compared dildos to prostitution and polygamy.

The brief insisted that Texas, in order to protect "public morals," had "police-power interests" in "discouraging prurient interests in sexual gratification, in discouraging…autonomous sex."

He argued that Texas should use police to stop masturbation. That there was an actual government interest.
>>
>>70858191
That's what lawyers do, they defend criminals,look it up in the constitution.
>>
>>70858472
You can cry all you want. This is getting play. Dickhead scared of Dildos.
>>
>>70858765
They dont have to
>>70858645
So?
Incase you arent pay attention the Supreme Court doesn't give a shit about the Consituion
>>
>>70858638
>men get off on giving pleasure
woman detected
>>
>>70858472
>This is a sensationalized piece that could only be topped if he was the defense attorney of a convicted pedophile rapist

Just like Hillary?
>>
>>70858885
So those phony decisions in Heller and Citizens United? Gore v Bush?

You fucking cry babies only hate the Supreme Court whenever it rules against you.

You were all fucking Supreme Court cheerleaders before the ACA ruling. Then it was the devil when it didn't go your way.
>>
File: akari.png (267 KB, 460x490) Image search: [Google]
akari.png
267 KB, 460x490
>tfw based Ted will end degeneracy by force of law
Easily the true nationalist's pick for the presidency.
>>
>>70857883
What's wrong shill, your last thread crash too hard?
>>
>>70858638
A women wrote this. One who believes men exist only to serve women.
>>
>>70859612
>You fucking cry babies only hate the Supreme Court whenever it rules against you.
No I hate them when they are wrong
Please tell me how Citizens United was a bad decision
>>
>>70860148
Please tell me why Texas should jail a woman for masturbating.
>>
>>70860148
And it was a bad decision because all of McCain-Feingold should have been struck down for violating the first amendment.
>>
>>70860405
Because Texas has the right to under the 10th amendment
>>70860456
fair enough
>>
>>70860583
>Because Texas has the right to under the 10th amendment

Texas is a shit hole. When can we nuke these retards?
>>
I like how he argued that using dildoes is cheating on your spouse.
>>
BAN CONDOMS
BAN MASTURBATION
BAN SEX
>>
>>70860583
Fair enough. The point of this was to highlight the coming attacks on Cruz as much as to make the attack.

>>70860733
Also argued that they would lead to incest.
>>
>>70860697
Once the Supreme Court overturns Texas v White
>>
>>70859612
>You fucking cry babies only hate the Supreme Court whenever it rules against you.

Conservatives do the same shit you retard. Politics is only about siding with one team who sides with you ideologically.
>>
>>70860858
Except when conservatives win its because of the constitution not feelings.
>>
What is Cruz's reasoning for this? What logical constitutional or religious argument does he have to an dildos?
>>
File: WfNUe.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
WfNUe.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
>>70860994
>Except when conservatives win its because of the constitution not feelings.

>constitution
>we should ban all Muslims
>we should ban x, y, and z because it hurts my feelings

Yeah eat shit conservtards hilly billy.
>>
>>70861035
>highest rate of prescriptions to anti-depressants

they just take all the money and drug the people
>>
File: emoji737.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
emoji737.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
What the fuck? I've been really on the fence about supporting Ted, but this is just too fucking much. First "muh VAT tex", then "muh guld standard", and now "muh devil dildoes"? He's really ignorant when it comes to both economic and social policy.

Fuck Trump, fuck Ted, fuck the Republican Party. I'm going Libertarian.
>>
>>70859718
Faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 474x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 474x455
>>70861114
I'm not aware of the Supreme Court case banning all Muslims.
>>
>>70861244
>What the fuck? I've been really on the fence about supporting Ted, but this is just too fucking much. First "muh VAT tex", then "muh guld standard", and now "muh devil dildoes"? He's really ignorant when it comes to both economic and social policy.

It would be really interesting to see Cruz lose in a landslide if he got the nomination by stealing it from Drumpf. Cruz is the most insane religious freak to ever run for president.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 300x309
>that “obscene devices do not implicate any liberty interest.” And its brief added that “any alleged right associated with obscene devices” is not “deeply rooted in the Nation’s history and traditions.” In other words, Texans were free to use sex toys at home, but they did not have the right to buy them.

fuck these faggots. No one in the entire Republican Party actually believes in Liberty or freedom only Liberty for their stupid fucking fairytale worshipping and then taking it away from anyone else who hurts their feelings.

God I hate these fucking politicians.
>>
>>70861244
Interesting that you are poking fun at the gold standard but moving libertarian.

Why exactly does the gold standard fit with the other nutter shit?
>>
Once again Ted proves himself by ending degeneracy. Something a true conservative would do.

He has my vote.
>>
>>70861114
>>we should ban all Muslims
Nobody has the right to immigrate to America
>>
>>70861035
>mostly white people
I'm sure there are a few more bullet points you should add to that Tyrone.
>>
>>70861830
>fuck these faggots. No one in the entire Republican Party actually believes in Liberty or freedom only Liberty for their stupid fucking fairytale worshipping and then taking it away from anyone else who hurts their feelings.

The 10th amendment has always been a conservitive principle
>>
>>70861035
>What logical constitutional
10th amendment
>>
OP, that pic, with that caption. Incredible like he is holding an imaginary huge floppy fake wanker
>>
>>70857883
Fucking conservatards, man. It's like they don't want to win.
>>
>>70862490
>>70862545
Saying you believe in Liberty as Cruz does and then supporting bans like this because "wahh it's obscene" is disgusting and authoritarian, whether or not you think it's constitutionally justifiable.
>>
Ted the Dildo Destroyer
>>
>>70862644
I support the rights of States to make their own laws
>>
>>70862688
"women should not have access to dicks bigger than mine" - Ted Cruz
>>
File: bin-that-knife-700x466.jpg (80 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
bin-that-knife-700x466.jpg
80 KB, 700x466
>>70862606
nobody asked for your opinion nigel
>>
>>70862730
Nowhere did I make any argument as to the legality under the constitution to make this law, there are other points of contention besides whether or not this is allowed constitutionally.

The fact that he supports something like this shows what he is really like.

I also don't see anything that should give any government, state, or federal, the power to arbitrarily ban the sale of items. But that isn't the point I'm arguing.
>>
El Rato can take my dragon dildos from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>70858638
Cool story. Wanna fuck?
>>
>>70863025
He supports his state keeping its 10th amendment rights
>>
>>70863174
Jesus Christ can you not understand what I'm saying? It's like you read my entire post, didn't understand it and then reverted back to your programming of muh 10th amendment.

I am saying as simple as I can possibly put it that, even if you and Ted believe it is constitutionally justifiable to ban dildos, that doesn't mean you must support the ban on them. And the fact that Ted does support the ban on them because of his religious fuckery or feelings or whatever shows that he is the typical freedom hating statist cunt that the Republican Party is filled with. The kind that lie and pretend to be for limited government, liberty and freedom but love to take it away from others for silly shit.
>>
>>70863749
>the typical freedom hating statist cunt that the Republican Party is filled with.
I dont care about your idea of 'freedom'
I care about the constitution
>>
>>70865563
The constitution doesn't say "you may not possess long phallic devices made for obscene fornication!"
>>
>>70865859
It doesnt say states cant ban them either
>>
>>70865979
So because it's constitutionally allowed we should support it? That's moronic.

Also I'm not even convinced arbitrarily banning ownership of items is constitutional, but that's not the point.
>>
File: sweater guy with the rat.jpg (216 KB, 1834x1634) Image search: [Google]
sweater guy with the rat.jpg
216 KB, 1834x1634
>>
>>70866095
The State of Texas should stand up to the Feds trying to strike down their laws on legal basis

>Also I'm not even convinced arbitrarily banning ownership of items is constitutional
why not?
>>
>>70865563
You are a true anerican

>>70865859
You're a cuck
>>
>>70857883
Jesus, /k/ will be pissed about their Dragon Dildos.
>>
>>70857883
Someone please shop OP's picture to have him eating stuff and thus begin a new meme for the meme magic machine
>>
>>70866318
Because I don't see arbitrarily banning things authorized anywhere and the emphasis on individual liberty and freedom is clearly a strong theme in the constitution, banning people from purchasing things, selling things, hurting their businesses etc. is a direct attack on that. Same as with gun control, although in the case of gun control it is explicitly disallowed.
>>
>>70866357
I don't need some filthy god damn foreigner who doesn't have the first clue of Liberty tell me I'm not an American. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>70866755
>Because I don't see arbitrarily banning things authorized anywhere and the emphasis on individual liberty and freedom is clearly a strong theme in the constitution
This is not a federal ban
However unter libturd logic the Feds could ban it under the commerce clause
That they struck down this ban just shows how full of shit courts are
>>
>>70866800
He called me an American and you a cuck
He never said you were not American
>>
What will happen to the dragon dildos?
>>
>>70866905
I don't support banning random things from ownership for some bureaucratic faggots arbitrary reasons federally or state wise.
>>
>>70866966
It was an insinuation since he referred to you as a "true American" as if he fucking has a clue what that is.
>>
>>70867115
Ok but you still didn't answer why Texas does not have the right to ban them
Also every reason for anything is arbitrary
>>
>>70867268
I didn't say they didn't have the right, I don't know for sure if they do or do not, it would require more reading and research on my part.

And regardless if they have the right under the constitution any Liberty loving individual should push against encroachments like this whether it be state or federal governments doing.
>>
>>70867408
in what way?
invaliding the 10th amendment because of muh feels?
>>
>>70867520
>in what way?

What part of my post are you questioning exactly? I just said I don't know whether they do or do not have the right.
>>
>>70862805
For some reason "PUT YOUR WEAPONS IN OUR BIN" is absolutely hilarious. Like they've invented a magic bin that will solve violence.
>>
>>70866992
they'll have to go through the dragon courts
>>
https://twitter.com/clmazin/status/720259227067920385

idle hands teddy m'boy
idle hands
>>
>>70867671
Are you ok with Federal courts striking down the ban state on dildos?
If so then on what grounds?
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 912x905
>>70867799
Top fucking kek

How do these hypocrites live with themselves?
>>
>>70867917
No, like I said, I would have to research more to know whether or not to know if something like this is constitutional.
>>
>>70867999
How is it hypocrisy?
There are not bans on masterbation
And that is assuming the guy is not full of shit
>>
>>70868073
Ok then why are you in this thread?
What exactly do you have a problem with?
>>
Can we finally say he's done?
>>70858031
>reverse rape
Stop this gay meme. Almost worse than "reverse racism"
>>
sauce:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/04/ted-cruz-dildo-ban-sex-devices-texas
>>
>waaah muh dildo!
>you can't put a woman in prison for masturbating!

Why the fuck not?
Fuck bitches, the more bad things and inconveniences happen to overly entitled whores the happier I am.

Women don't realize how good they have it in this country and I think it's high time we take some if their underappreciated rights away.

I once rode the Trump train but I am now a Cruz-missile.
>>
>>70868319
The source is in the op dipshit
>>
>>70868132
>it's not hypocrisy because it's dildos and not hands

Come on mate.

>>70868196
I have a problem with the ban clearly! Just because something may not warrant the federal government coming and and stopping the ban doesn't fucking mean you have to be for the ban. This is the typical kind of authoritarian shit Texas loves to pull while pretending to be some sort of freedom loving state.
>>
>>70859612
So does everybody. How pissed would the left be if the SCotUS said faggots can never marry?
>>
>>70860697
>wahh, I don't like the Constitution
>>
>>70868454
1. Its not his law
2. Just because you don't have the right to do something doesn't automatically mean the government has to ban it
>>70868454
I only care about freedom for things that I care about
I dont care about the right to own dildos
>>
>>70858031
Are you gonna ban hands too lol.
>>
>>70861114
It's past 1808 so Congress can stop whoever they wish to from coming. And the President can stop whatever kind of immigration if he feels it's a threat to the security of the U.S.
>>
>>70868759
The Texas state trying and that's what I have a problem with, I'm not sure how I'm not being clear here and what you do not understand.

I'll try to summarize.

I am not saying the Feds should come in and strike down the ban.

I am saying the ban is authoritarian trash.

>I only care about freedom for things I care about

You type of people are the problem. Eventually when you support infringing others freedom your own will get taken away.
>>
>>70869050
>I am saying the ban is authoritarian trash.
opinion noted

>You type of people are the problem. Eventually when you support infringing others freedom your own will get taken away.
No like minded people will group together
Its called Federalism
>>
>>70862644
Obscenity is a fine reason to ban something in public. Why can't you fuck out in the open?
>>
>>70869234
Except that has never happened and never works that way. Giving excessive power to the state or federal government always results in rights being infringed, and that's ignoring the simple fact that you're a hypocrite who doesn't actually believe in Liberty just believe In "like what I like or get crushed by the boot".
>>
>>70869357
>Except that has never happened and never works that way
Yes it does
Weed is legal in Colorado so all of the weedfags are moving there
>>
>>70868759
On the US constitution and rights:

The constitution does not draw a legal border around people's rights. It draws a legal border around the scope of government and then everything else is people's rights.
>>
>>70869357
>hypocrite who doesn't actually believe in Liberty
I never said I believed in "Liberty"
I believe in the constitution
>>
>>70858638
I do get off on women getting off. It's not about doing anythino a woman says and them forcing you or having power over you. It's kinda the other way around. I want to give them pleasure and hold that power over them. Plus the moans and the faces they make get my wiener hard as a synthetic diamond
>>
>>70857883
Seeing how he's a hypocrite about Christian moral values and sleeps with hookers, I'll willing to bet he also shoves dildos up his ass.
>>
>>70869529
>The constitution does not draw a legal border around people's rights
We used to

>There is in our political system a government of each of the several States, and a Government of the United States. Each is distinct from the others, and has citizens of its own who owe it allegiance, and whose rights, within its jurisdiction, it must protect. The same person may be at the same time a citizen of the United States and a citizen of a State, but his rights of citizenship under one of those governments will be different from those he has under the other.

>The Government of the United States, although it is, within the scope of its powers, supreme and beyond the States, can neither grant nor secure to its citizens rights or privileges which are not expressly or by implication placed under its jurisdiction. All that cannot be so granted or secured are left to the exclusive protection of the States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank
>>
>>70869594
But not the whole reason we fought for independence? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

LIBERTY?
>>
Why do authoritarian Christfags have to ruin everything
What's worse is that they always try and use "muh states rights" as an excuse for protecting bigotry and forcing their morality on everyone else
States shouldn't have rights desu if this is what it leads to
>>
>>70865859
Read the fucking 10th amendment. Know how I know you're an idiot?
>>
>>70869842
We fought because they tried to take our guns
Not for obscenity
>>
>>70866095
Yeah, you're right! Why should slavery not be in practice still?! Fuck amendments!
>>
>>70869981
Liberty you fuck Liberty is a lot more than just guns.
>>
>>70870181
Every State had the death penalty for sodomy
I am sure they would have been fine with you opening a dildo shop
>>
>>70869858
I know, right! Thank the God there isn't for great Atheists like Stalin and the liberties he stood for! ДA!!!!
>>
>>70857883
BAN ASSAULT DILDOS
>>
>>70861035
denmark doesn't have a minimum wage
>>
>>70869858
>houldn't have rights desu if this is what it leads to
What if I'm free to be a bigot and you're free to have nothing to do with me or my business.
>>
>>70861035
Why are there no citations? I like to know where "facts" and figures come from. Otherwise all baseless accusations should be taken at face value. Here's something I know that nobody else seems to: there's no real minimum wage. It's just a suggestion the government puts up to appease people on the surface but they don't enforce it. That's how these rich companies get and stay so rich with all of those workers, sometimes they'll just not pay their workers for a few hours' work and then the rest at a pseudo-wage.

See how that shit worked?
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.