[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have an issue? When will you join the Trump Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2018 USA.png (375 KB, 2036x1038) Image search: [Google]
2018 USA.png
375 KB, 2036x1038
Anybody have an issue?

When will you join the Trump Republican Army? (TRA)

ISIS and Clinton are winning the war on our Arizona border, they have insane man power, we need more help.

Chicongo city is killing itself off thankfully, due to Trump's very successful Operation Dark Moon Harvest. Obama is shaking in his boots.

Cruz and Trump are currently discussing an armistice to help fight away the Caliphate, we could potentially get along in the long run.

Comrade Sanders army is very weak and ill prepared. Trump has only assigned 3% of his forces to this region, they are dominating and currently starving out the Commies.
>>
What happened to Kasich?
>>
>>70856178
Who?
>>
>>70856178

He made a truce with Trump for the Liberty of Ohio to join the Union. He denounced Soros and is currently on Trump's Imperial Senate
>>
>>70855792
>yellow on map
>purple in legend
>>
>>70856422

Kek, yeah I fucked that up
>>
File: 2018 USA.png (374 KB, 2036x1038) Image search: [Google]
2018 USA.png
374 KB, 2036x1038
>>70856422

Fixed
>>
>implying WA or OR would ever join CA
>>
>>70856607
Thank you for appeasing my autism
>>
>>70856752

>implying they had a choice in the matter

40% of their population is Muslim now
>>
>Pittsburgh an underground warzone
fugg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.