[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before going to TVN I've been observing a group of foreign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (301 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301 KB, 450x450
Before going to TVN I've been observing a group of foreign tourists looking at the palm tree. And this group was very surprised that this palm tree is fake and someone was explaining to them that this palm tree is fake, not real. Probably some of the people who visit Poland think that it's real. I reckon in Poland some people also think that the palm tree inside the roundabout on De Gaulle's Roundabout in Warsaw is real. I think, that Polish law... Polish law Polish law should... Polish law should give a freedom to make choices...
>>
>>70854527

Pyotr pls
>>
File: 1459387317020.gif (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459387317020.gif
1 MB, 480x480
palm tree don't real??
>>
>>70854527
When did Ted Cruz become a tranny?
>>
>>70854527
What the fuck are you rambling about? Are you mentally ill?
>>
File: Young Frankenstein 1.jpg (177 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Young Frankenstein 1.jpg
177 KB, 1600x900
>>70855957
>>
>>70855650
palm was a lie

A LIE
>>
>>70856080
>>70856080

> hold Infinity in the palm of your hand

what did he mean by this?
>>
ok, let me explain this

in the Murrican owned tv station TVN this lady caused a program to be interrupted

because she kept babbling and babbling and...

guess what option she does represent
>>
>>70856417
Ah, I see.

I am guessing she hates the right/nationalist polish government. The hair gives it away.
>>
>>70856584

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMRo5XCKddQ

well, that wasn't hard, was it?

she is obviously not a church goer but when a letter written by a bishop was read on Sunday mass in one of the most known churches in Warsaw she apparently wanted to hear that

by a pure accident a quality video recorder was there and she left the church with shouting loudly

is that comprehensive enough?
>>
>>70856971

yeah, lol, the letter was on abortion
>>
It's Anna Zawadzka, polish feminist. She interrupted eucharist to protest against new abortion law project.

She was invited to TVN (polish most popular TV station) as representant of left side. From right side, there was priest Sowa, worker of TVN BiS (Bussiness and World, branch of TVN).

Feminist interrupted discussion. She doesn't wanted to listen editor and his question, she just talks for like seven minutes. And she talks shit. Editor ended this monologue and told her to gtfo.

She was damned by a lot of polish feminist and leftist activist, but still, there was some people that soil her insanity.

Here you go, ending with irritated editor, Andrzej Morozowski:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQFaLR00lA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dAUd5Kw4Y

typical subhuman slavshit white nigger toilet lickers tv show
>>
>>70857163
I wonder if they picked her for TV because they knew she was an idiot and would make a fool out of herself and by association, the left.
>>
>>70857667

I wish I knew it.

There is a chance they invited her unironically.
>>
>>70854527
0/10 take that polish bait to polish imageboard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.