[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on GM foods. Do we need this shit in EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
Redpill me on GM foods.
Do we need this shit in EU?
>>
>>70852676
>Do we need plentiful easy to grow foods with no actual evidence of harmful effects on humans that also have high shelf life
No. Let humanity starve. They don't deserve to live.
>>
>>70852676
This is what happens when you literally genetically modify the animal, not when they consume modified plants. Otherwise humans would've been fucked once we started selectively breeding.
>>
>>70852767
You are aware that Monsanto (formerly DOW Chemical of Agent Orange Fame) is run by Jews right?
>>
>>70852676
They're fine
Tens of Millions if not a billion people would starve if we stopped using tjem
>>
>>70852676
>Do we need this shit in EU?
About as much as we need MENA immigration.
>>
>>70852767
I guess Monsanto owners dont eat this shit.
>>
>>70852767
>No. Let humanity starve. They don't deserve to live.

I agree.
>>
>>70852676
Yeah why would we want plants that grow faster, produce more fruit, resist disease and insects and survive harsher environments? So bad.
>>
>>70852676
The rat study was hoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQON4FzQo4
>>
humans live 20 times longer than rats and eat a lot food that would kill other animals.

Fucking chocolate will kill your pets but you can eat it just fine.
>>
>>70852676
They're for plebs.

Whole Foods master race here.
>>
File: 1439406091357.gif (33 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
1439406091357.gif
33 KB, 340x300
>>70852897
Does the rabbit hole ever end? I fucking hate life
>>
>>70853075

t. Fat-ass Gonsales
>>
>>70853039

>yfw 90% of the US grain crop is used to feed animals
>muh organic beef

RoundUp Ready Soybeans. The soybean field behind me has fewer weeds than my yard.
>>
>>70852897
What does that have to do with anything?
GMOs are good. Monstanto is good.
>>
Those corporations only have your best interests at heart, Citizens! In fact, it's more a humanitarian effort than a business as such....
>>
>>70853117
>but maybe, if touching a peanut kills you. you are ment to die. - Louis C.K
>>
>>70853075
They dont grow faster they don't increase yield all they have it poison inside the plant to make it stay alive. Aka it's pretty much shit and the freemarket will fix it
>>
>>70852676

every single plant and animal that we eat has been genetically modified.

except mustard. so dine only on mustard seeds
>>
Just watch this shit and stop saying retarded shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknnRPk8eRE
>>
>>70852987

lawl
M.ake E.urope N.igger A.gain
>>
>>70852676
Not as dangerous as Chrysler foods.
>>
Nothing really wrong with GMO food. Your stomach aid is highly toxic. It's hydrochloric acid. Your mucus helps keep you safe from it.

The acid, bile, and bacterial stew in your stomach can digest a ton of life forms. This is why eating foreign food won't always kill you.

Also, science food isn't entirely bad.

A lot of the processed, artificial food was designed by scientists who lived through the depression, famines, and calamities.

For a lot these food engineers dying of starvation or foodborn illness was what they grew up fearing.

sterile, artificial, and processed food was a godsend.

eating chemicals was better than dying of cholera. That's the origin of science food.
>>
File: wowfiji69.jpg (2 MB, 2001x3210) Image search: [Google]
wowfiji69.jpg
2 MB, 2001x3210
>>70852939
Da fuck you talkin bout you crazy ass bitch..? Motha fucka we have been fine and will be fine. Get real fruit cake
>>
File: monsanto.jpg (524 KB, 2832x1716) Image search: [Google]
monsanto.jpg
524 KB, 2832x1716
>>70853181
>RoundUp Ready Soybeans. The soybean field behind me has fewer weeds than my yard.
Yeah that should give you a fucking hint how bad this shit is. The only thing that survives are things that are modified to survive. Are you genetically modified to be resistant against RoundUp? Are you RoundUp ready?
Whats worse is that the sturdier weeds grow resistant over time time so they will need to spray even more in the future.
>>
>>70853500
>Am I cool yet?? HAHA
>I HATE MONSANTO TOO BECAUSE MEDIA TOLD ME HAHA
>JUST LIKE ALL THE COOL HIPSTERS
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1459637943985.png (165 KB, 1049x1049) Image search: [Google]
1459637943985.png
165 KB, 1049x1049
>>70852676
looks pretty lively to me, I'd eat that.
>>
>>70852676
Well for starters that image is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>70852676
No, nobody needs it.
And there is absolutely no reason for them to refuse to label it.
>>
>>70853653
>BECAUSE MEDIA TOLD ME HAHA

Actually is the media who is telling me Monsanto is ok. You are the edgy here, fugboi
>>
>>70853326
>They dont grow faster they don't increase yield all they have it poison inside the plant to make it stay alive.
Zero for three.
You should probably give up.
>>
>>70853500

White man and their ancient Meso-American cousins... along with the East Asians were fucking with the genetics of wild animals and plants in ancient times.

This is how we got agriculture. White man, MesoAmerican man, Asian man, and middle eastern man literally started breeding inbreds, mutant freaks, and handicapped lifeforms in order to exploit them as food.

GMO's are just the next level of civilized man agriculture.

It's taking what the caveman did to the next level.

GMO's make our ancient caveman ancestors proud.
>>
>>70853419
So the farmers committing suicide because they cannot retain seed crop or afford new copyrighted seed are at least not starving. Cool.
>>
>>70853120
can someone redpill me on whole foods
>>
>>70853885
In Europe they tried to ban the heritage seeds... I don't know how it is currently but that says more than this faggot >>70853871
>>
>>70852676
>hey lets just fuck some rats up senpai that will surely prove that GMOs are bad for humens
>>
>>70852676
Oy vey goyim how will we feed the starving Africans?! What are you? Some kind of hippie? Eat up.
>>
We should not fuck with holy mother nature in any way.

this>>70853529

And the peaches are sold allready taste disgusting, the other fruits and vegies are ok for now, but still not as good as these my family used to grow without any chemical shit.

I dont want to end up eating some paperlike poison that can only be temporairly cured by some jewish pharmaidustries medicamens...

Genetic modification is a horrible thing!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>70853686
Faggot kike. You belong in a camp.
>>
>>70853778
>Actually is the media who is telling me Monsanto is ok
Then prove it.
When has media ever said anything positive about a company that is supplying us with affordable quality food?
Post one good story. One example. Just one.

Go on, dude. Post one positive story about Monsanto.
>>
>>70852676
germany. you have suffered enough. do not allow your food supply to be poisoned as well.
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>70853871
>It's taking what the caveman did to the next level.
Yeah, patenting it a crop that don't produce its own seeds and then destroying the soil with a chemical that only your patentet crop can deal with.

The end goal is obviously control of the food supply and depopulation. Any one who doesn't see this and is retarded and naive enough to fall for the GMO jew and the chemical jew deserve what is coming for them.

TL;DR
Every one who is stupid enough to fall for it deserve to be culled
>>
>>70853529
>Feed chocolate to dog
>It dies because enzyme deficits.

Look how terrible chocolate is!
>>
>>70853885

that's bullshit. Copyrighted seeds are bullshit.

Suing farmers for their mutant engineered crops mixing into neighboring crops and creating mutt crops is bullshit.

Only the pureblooded strains should be protected.

It's like suing Jack Daniels suing Coca Cola for people drinking whiskeys and coke.

The abuse of the law is bullshit. GMO crops on their own, not so much.

Government could seize the genomes of GMO crops for the greater good because of this bullshit.

GMO crops are assets for humanity, if they are indeed better.
>>
>>70852676
Fuck poor Cruz. I didn't know he has a tumor
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1200x803
>>70853778
Literally Bill Nye the Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Guy has been putting out pro-GMO stuff and they still make this argument. They hate the idea of eating a traditional diet so much. What about muh Oreosâ„¢?
>>
>>70854113
>Uses the bland taste of regular import crops as an example for why GMO is horrible.

Your nation is better off donated to the refugees if the rest of your kin are this stupid.
>>
>>70852676

If we ever hope to colonize other planets we will need to genetically design animals, plants and people.
>>
>>70854355
>Feed RoundUp to anything that isn't genetically modified to be resistant against it
>It dies because its not genetically modified to be resistant against it.

Look how terrible RoundUp is!

Go drink RoundUp you fucking retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
>>
>>70852676
> that fucking pic

1 : the "study" was never actually published, the faggot who did the "study" made a press release with no intention of ever submitting his shit to peer review because he knew it was bullshit

2: the rats he used were GMO's themselves.
Motherfucking Cancer Rats, which were DESIGNED to get cancer so their cancers could be studied.

3: bad science
no controls
bad science gets shit results which are unverifiable untestable and unfalsifiable

4 : the "scientist" was a fraud
every time he opens his mouth, real scientist slap the shit out of him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9ralini_affair

anyone who uses seralini's bullshit as support for his tin foil hat bullshit is clearly retarded.
>>
>>70854468
>Suing farmers for their mutant engineered crops mixing into neighboring crops and creating mutt crops is bullshit.

Show me a case where a few GMO hybrid crops led to Monsanto suing?
>>
File: Rat_Ogre.jpg (363 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Rat_Ogre.jpg
363 KB, 500x625
>>70852676
yfw we create the Skaven
>>
Maybe the world needs a non-profit superlab to engineer genetically enhanced crops.

Doomsday Preparedness Lab.

Biotech Non-profit dedicated to creating resilient crops for the next millennium.

Something like Mozilla for crops.
>>
>>70854512
>wants to sacrifice taste and vitamines for size,fast growing etc.
>calls someone an idiot
>>
File: 1459930164717.jpg (13 KB, 318x335) Image search: [Google]
1459930164717.jpg
13 KB, 318x335
>>70854201
>he thinks people eat rats
not everyone is a ghetto nigger like you
>>
>>70853156
Nope you just need to keep learning.
>>
File: Inside_a_wild-type_banana.jpg (342 KB, 1360x1024) Image search: [Google]
Inside_a_wild-type_banana.jpg
342 KB, 1360x1024
We've been genetically modifying foods since the dawn of agriculture, selectively breeding plants until they're optimal for human consumption.

Pic related, a wild banana. Literally inedible.

Someone working on GM crops is gonna want to make a profit above anything else, including nebulous schemes to give the whole world supercancer because they're evil. Crops that can grow quickly in shitty environments and have a bountiful harvest are what make the best profit, so they work on that as much as possible while not planting the 'give humans tumors the size of basketballs' variety of crops.
>>
How anyone can't see that this is a perfect scam to make everyone dependent on huge corporations amazes me. Thank God said corporations' only guiding principle is the good of humanity, though.
>>
>>70854825
>wants to destroy all viable agricultural crops and then live as a hunter-gatherer vegan.

Look I can strawman too!

Take your misconceptions about GMO and shove them up your ignorant refugee padded ass.
>>
>>70854235
Do you know spanish? I remember a docu in the public tv were they keep telling me how nice was gmos, how safe it was, they even had scientists with all the paraphernalia supporting this. If you want I can search it.
>>
>>70852897

Mosanto =/= GMO foods

Yeah they grow GMO foods, but not all GMO food ever.

Arguing Monsanto is dead and GMOs are bad are two different things.

There is currently no hard scientific evidence GMOs have adverse effects on humans.

-t scientist
>>
Eu ban on gm foods is just a way to circumvent trade treaties. Their ag industry would have sunk by now even with all the subsidies if they had to compete with imported american produce.
>>
>>70852676

Rato, you're looking weird today.
>>
>>70853326

>"poison"

meaning...what exactly?
>>
>HOLY SHIT,THIS RAT THAT IS NATURALLY HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO TUMORS GREW TUMORS!
>>
>>70854887
The problem is that their care about profit in the first place, they give a shit what they do as long as they can sell it. As long as a Fruit looks fancy it will be bought.
You cannot compare agriclture back then to todays GM
>>
>>70853379
molyneux is an obnoxious twat

he
talks
with
an irritating lackofmeterspeedingupand
slowing
down
withanapparentdisregardfor
the
listener
andheisapretentiouscockbagwhosinot
half
as
smart
ashethinksheis!
>>
>>70852676

There was someone trying to get signatures for a petition outside of a Trader Joe's using those photos. Citing how dangerous GMOs are to the world.

I basically destroyed him and he went inside the store and then security asked me to leave because I was being so disruptive.
>>
>>70854887
>Selective breeding being the same as GMO
How can you retards be so fucking retarded that you non ironically use this argument? You are like the leftist that use the ''people has always moved around'' to justify what is happening in Europe today.
>>
>>70853156
>I want cheetos now
It's too deep. It's too fucking deep. I can't break the conditioning.
>>
>>70854887
>We've been genetically modifying foods since the dawn of agriculture
How can you be so thick as to equate the careful selection of ALREADY PRESENT traits with the introduction of genetic material that is artificial or taken from completely different organisms? There's the uncertainty over the results to worry about, which would be bad enough, but we've also got the corporations deliberately using the technology for sinister monopolist motives.
>>
>>70854983
Ok, so you have pro-science people in Spain who aren't biased. Ok.
Just post something.

You can't be so fucking dumb you think people in the West are hearing good things about Monsanto on the news.
There's nothing. Never been a fucking positive story about it. Not even once.

You actually have to follow scientists to find some pro-GMO opinions.
>>
>>70853379
>A jew supporting a jew corporation

Surprising.
>>
>>70853209
GMO's are designed to destroy your DNA, there is a reason no GMO crop can get a Kosher label.

You think the rise in Autism and Obesity is just coincidentally timed with GMO's?

I am not talking about selectively bred plant, these guys use bacterium to inject specific genetic changes into these crops to allow them to be pesticide resistant.

These pesticides are the problem as they bioacumulate and cause damage to your system.

GMO's are bad. Monsanto is bad. If you think otherwise i have a killer 1984 Hyundai Pony to sell you.
>>
>>70852676

No. Also, we need to buy some water filters to keep the flouride out of our drinking water. I heard Alex Jones sells some.
>>
>>70855153
not
an
argument
woman
:^)
>>
>>70854982
how can I strawman when you didnt have a real point? I assumed you dont care about taste from what you have said.
>>
>>70855216

The difference is that now we know exactly the genes that going into the GMO and what they do, which give us much more control over the entire thing and make it much safer.
>>
Fuck Roundup,
Genetic modification is the way forward though.
It's just a more targeted and controlled successor to our ancient crop breeding techniques.
>>
>>70852772
this
>>
File: 800px-Gm_accept_map.png (162 KB, 800x351) Image search: [Google]
800px-Gm_accept_map.png
162 KB, 800x351
>>70852676

We've already got that shit in the EU.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_food
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (195 KB, 526x740) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
195 KB, 526x740
>>70855306
Stop watching BBC news, retard.
Also read this pic.
>>
>>70855271
Show me one legit study telling me how safe are gmos. One made by scientist not payed by monsanto or any shit.
>>
File: 1443983670096.jpg (62 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1443983670096.jpg
62 KB, 500x678
>>70853156
No it will never end they will find anything to connect it to the jews.
>>
>>70855421

>Opponents of GMF (predominantly, though not at all exclusively, liberal)

When /pol/ became so liberal?
>>
>>70852676
>Le tumor rat
You have to go back
>>
>>70855449
Don't try and change the subject, faggot. You're the one who claims I've been brainwashed by the media.

Go ahead. Post a positive media story about Monsanto or GMOs.
>>
>>70854887
GMO specifically refers to Monsanto products with tobacco-based pesticides inserted into their genome, based on the discovery of life surviving in a toxic waste dump. GMO is an attempt to recreate a toxic waste dump.
>>
>>70855449

Show me one legit study telling me how safe apples are.
>>
>>70854294
> swedish agricultural knowledge

1: GMO crops DO produce viable seeds
you are conflating GMO's with the (failed) attempts to create "terminator seeds"

2: glyphosate does not "destroy the soil"
glyphosate degrades into simple organic compounds just a few days after application

3: only your patent crop can deal with???
damn youre dumb
glyphosate resistance is just ONE group of GMO's
plants that make their own BT
plants that stay smaller and mature faster
plants that require less water
plants that survive monsoon flooding
plants that provide additional nutritional benefits
etc etc etc

like all anti-gmo fags youre ignorant of agriculture and dont have a clue about farming.

i hope you get run over by a prius
>>
>>70855506

I'm a proponent of GMOs.
>>
>>70855506
>When /pol/ became so liberal?
it didn't.
/pol/ has always been the rape baby of /x/ and /b/
>>
>>70855154
Well done
>>
>>70855548

http://time.com/2852568/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-could-wipe-out-malaria/
>>
>>70855548
Penn & Teller and various magazines flogging Monsanto as altruistic and its critics as irrational.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdkt2qemNcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Pv86ubAnY
>>
>>70853405
I laughed a lot harder then I should have
>>
File: henry kissinger.jpg (70 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger.jpg
70 KB, 850x400
>>70855385
>which give us much more control over the entire thing and make it much safer.
Yeah, just leave it to the jews, they know whats best for you, goy!

>>70855593
Good goy

You people deserve to be culled.
>>
>>70855677
Malaria is more of a problem for niggers in Africa than here.
>>
>>70855593
>glyphosate degrades into simple organic compounds just a few days after application

Weeks, but it breaks down a lot faster than most other herbicides. 2,4-D lasts months, and Triclopyr even longer.

I don't like all the indiscriminate spraying, but I do know my neighbor uses the absolute minimum necessary to do the job. The stuff is too expensive to go nuts with. I doubt the average homeowner using Weed-B-Gone (2,4-D), Bayer Advanced (Triclopyr) or RoundUp (glypulsate) is as discriminating when hosing down their yard every 8 weeks.
>>
>chinese already are genetically modifying human embryos
>http://www.nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378
>In a few generations all chinese will be 6 ft tall, muscular, 180 IQ genius, resistant to all diseases, post-humans
>While western countries will be a bunch of race-mixed brown manlets retards because they were too afraid of genetically enhancing stuff because "MUH NATURE" or "MUH GOD".
>>
>>70855677
That's not food.
Do you I really need to specify what I mean for aspies to get it?
>>70855682
That's not the media. If anything it proves my point because Penn and Teller Bullshit is a show about being as contrarian as possible.
They did an episode against global warming, against Mother Theresa, against the pope etc.
>>
>>70855453
http://www.monsanto.com/whoweare/pages/david-chicoine-bio.aspx

go take a look faggot.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 72x97) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 72x97
>>70852772
Only in America do you find this level of stupidity.

>Inb4 claiming it's a troll...We know it is not, you are Americunt.

>GMO
Genetically modifying an organism, in this example food by adding a gene or more that is not found naturally in the organism.

>Selective breeding
The process of selectively breed the same species to develop particular phenotypic traits. All nature where as the latter is not.
>>
>>70856039

It used to be a serious problem here. Look up the history of the canals in the midwest and new england. A lot of people died of malaria in the 1800s when digging / using them. There was even a reservoir in NW Ohio that was dynamited when the locals got tired of all the malaria mosquitos created by it.
>>
>>70855453
When you question something, do as the Jews do.

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/kosher-certification-program-bans-all-gmo-ingredients-04252013

GMO's are not Kosher.... You think they don't know silly Goyim?
>>
>>70853209
>GMOs are good. Monstanto is good.
what's so great about Monsanto's GMO, other than it saves a few shekels in pesticide?
>>
>>70852767
>Monsanto owns fda

Yeah guys we can totally trust the jews to not screw people over
>>
>>70856112

GMO stands for genetically modified organism you faggot.

>>70856039

What about zika? it's moving north.
>>
>>70856083
>China as a role-model.
Kek.
>race-mixed
You realize we can wipe out non-whites and still not eat Jew food, right? Actually, don't worry about it. Go back to eating your Oreosâ„¢.
>>
>>70856301
Goy Modified Organism
>>
GM foods are safe; don't let overreactive imbeciles dilute your head.

Because Monsanto has a hand in the business of GMO it makes people [aforementioned imbeciles] think they have a hand in ALL GMOs; and, by proxy, because Monsanto is "bad," thus, all GMOs are bad.
>>
Show of hands, how many of you are also against vaccinations because muh jewish plot?
>>
>>70852676

That shit with the rat was debunked years ago faggot
>>
>>70852676
GM crops are like negros. In general they are not all bad but some are niggers, e.g. Monsanto.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 402x482
>>70856112
Oy vey goyim global warming is a hoax no more regulations we're making too much money
>>
>>70856315
Cheap high quality food that people can afford.
>>
File: 1451670119148.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1451670119148.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
you GMO normies are truly the dumbest corporate slave cattle, fucking bleeding heart faggots believe Monsanto and other companies are there to do good.

GMO is possibly the most dangerous invention of the cabal. and don't confuse it with based selective breeding you retards
>>
>>70856168
Oy vey don't point out false equivalence when you see it lab food is exactly the same! Pesticides don't cause birth defects that's hippie propaganda!
>>
>>70856645
Iv'e been in here yelling about this all thread, i think these are schills.
>>
>>70856206
>1800's
>>
>>70856645
Stop reading the news, retard.
>>
>>70856301
Literally this.
>>
Just feed that synthetic shit to Africans and Asians if they care about their starvation so much.
>>
>>70856726
>i think these are schills.
Probably, GMO is one of the most shilled subject on this site.
>>
>>70856645
This. GMO is there to fuck up and remove our control of the food supply. It's a bunch of kike lawyers suing farmers over corn. You can be right wing as fuck and hate GMO.
>>
>>70852676
GM food yes
but the patents should not laste longer than those for medicine
there should not be like one company that invented the best potato ever and has all potato rights for the next 100 years.
>>
>>70856775

People in the US say to themselves, "We can't have malaria here. We're america. It doesn't happen." Oh, but it can.
>>
There is no credible scientific evidence that GMO plants are harmful.
Even hardcore anti-GMO advocates are switching to a social justice angle to continue their attack.
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2015/08/critical_thinking_lessons_for_the_anti_gmo_movement_generalizations_evidence.html
>>
>>70852939
Niggers mostly; thus not a problem
>>
>>70856821

I've been reading some of your comments, you sound exactly like my 70 year oid ultraliberal father, he knows shit about GMO truly zero, but he sucked in all the propaganda. you're just an old man no one is taking seriously anymore.
>>
>>70856315
Didn't you hear him?! It'll cure the niggers of their malaria! Even more niggers to culturally enrich America! This is literally what SJW's say. It'll help less developed countries. Oy vey anyone who doesn't want GMO's is a hippie
>>
File: ns-mon.png (247 KB, 1071x292) Image search: [Google]
ns-mon.png
247 KB, 1071x292
>>70852897
Monsanto and DOW are two different companies you lying piece of shit.

> run by Jews
That's also very debatable.
I hate it when people thinks lying is fine because it furthers their own awesome humanity saving interests.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 800x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 800x923
>>70856377
Now you're using your head.
>>
>>70857092
if you dont give niggers food they starve
if you give niggers food they will reproduce until they start to strave again
>>
File: jose-bove-ogm.jpg (111 KB, 722x396) Image search: [Google]
jose-bove-ogm.jpg
111 KB, 722x396
>>70852676
We have been fucked by the US (as usual).

They've fund green shit organizations the prevent us from patenting anything. Now they have a monopoly on GMO seeds and uncatchable advance on GMO research.

Need it or not, you'll we have them in your plate.
>>
>>70853653
Monsanto is human garbage though, regardless of the legitimacy of GMOs. Mainly because of their monopoly which they use to pay lobbyist to legalize their toxic products.

Case and point: Artificial sweeteners are bad for you and there's no reason for them to exist. The only reason they are still legal in America is because of Monsanto's monopoly.
>>
>>70852676
GMO's didnt cause any tumors in rats ever.

The OP is a lie like all anti-GMO idiots.
>>
>>70852676
Here is the long and short of it. No one really knows.

>MUH GMOS ARE BAD FOR PEOPLE EATING THEM
The major flaw in this logic is that your body does not give a shit what form it takes nutrients in for the most part; your body breaks down organic matter into base components. E.g., if you have a potato with fish DNA, your body doesn't exactly give a fuck; it'll digest it as a combination of carbohydrates and vitamins. I imagine if you made a fish-potato stew, it would have the same input somewhere in it.

>MUH GMOS ARE GOOD
This a bit more complicated. Crop yields linked to GMO are a bit up in the air at the moment because they're not exactly separated from other advancements in farming technique. Farms in Israel for instance will produce better than farms in Chad because farms in Israel use better techniques for the most part.

How much of a potential gain simply from GMO use is really quite unknown. Then you get into the logistical problems concerning legality of patenting genes, GMO plants damaging local ecosystems, and potentially odd side-effects from GMO interaction within the animal.

>BUT MUH CANCER SCARES
We really do not know yet. There also isn't much logic as to why foreign DNA would cause cancer in a person eating GMO food; you're not exactly ingesting anything that is toxic, just not usually found in the same place. It's like arguing that fortified bread will give you cancer.
>>
>>70857387
>Monsanto is human garbage though

why? becauze all I see is liars slandering them for making things that offends the liars "food religion"
>>
File: 1458768141413.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1458768141413.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>70852676
WHAT DID THEY DO TO TED??????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
apparently mice get tumors all the time, it's not coca cola or mon$anto that does it to them.
>>
>>70857150
Nice argument.
>>
>>70857314
a population control should be in order, many african animals are slowly extincted. we love diversity so we can not let this happen
>>
>>70852676
Alright let me tell you how shit works

GMO isn't a plague in itself, in fact it's a powerfull tool for the improvement of life all around teh world... if used right

But the use Mosanto makes of it is simply disastrous

Among all the usefulls quirks you could give your crops, which one would Mosanto choose?

Better resistance to wind? to molds? Bigger yield per sprout? Nah, you're thinking charity, and not compnay buisness, pal!

They gave it better resistance to herbicide, so you could use a fuckton on your crops instead of having to pay niggers to weed the fields

But why would they do that instead of some other improvement?
Simple! Mosanto's the biggest herbicide seller in the world!

And at that point, you realise how fucking brilliant that plan is economically speaking

The best part being that weeds periodically becomes resistant to a specific herbicide, so you have to buy a new GMO breed and a new herbicides (to Mosanto) every once in a while to keep it working

It's the living dream of any economical model
>>
>>70857387
No arguments. Monsanto is bad. Why? Because they're bad. Why? Because they're bad.
>>
>>70853996
Overpriced. Grow your own if you're that concerned. You might learn something.
>>
>>70857051
>Not enough time has passed for effects to manifest
>LOL where's teh evidence?!

It's almost like people need to study and research things over time

Not all are GMOs are necessarily bad, but that doesn't mean they're all good either.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (65 KB, 1000x988) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
65 KB, 1000x988
>>70856973
>You can be right wing as fuck and hate GMO.
>>
>>70855086
killing bees
>>
I don't get the beef with gmo's. I think it's just people who are afraid of science.

I've never even heard anyone give a credible reason why gmo's would be poison or bad in any way at all.

It's always just appeals to nature. As if nature doesn't poison and kill us all the time.
>>
>>70856083
>chink paper in nature
>not complete bullshit
cmon man you've seen this before.
>>
>>70857654
>Better resistance to wind? to molds? Bigger yield per sprout?

except thats their entire business model.

only retards think that companies can just make garbage products and people will just blindly buy them.

thats called conspiracy theory, and its for morons who have no critical thinking skills.

Herbicides and pesticides are a good thing too, dummy

that's how we stop food from being destroyed.
>>
>>70857564

not an argument, just an opinion: GMO tastes bad. organic stuff is heaven. plants are organisms. fiddle with them, and they taste shit. easy

Greek and Italian fruits taste thousand times better than 80% GMO spanish stuff that is flooding europe

it's just a matter of taste dad
>>
>>70852676
That's a big ass rat.
>>
>>70854493
El Rato got TUMOR'D
>>
>>70857505
Read the whole sentence you illiterate fuck.

>>70857705
You're a mud. Such is your brain.
>>
>>70853117
toxicity of chocolate is the same for dogs and humans. the difference is your dog is a lot smaller so a lot less of it would kill it than it would kill you.
>>
>>70857924
Then don't eat them, retard.
>>
>>70857340
>Now they have a monopoly on GMO seeds and uncatchable advance on GMO research.

no they don't. only on ones they create.
>>
I hate seeing the gmo debate turn into the new "chemicals". Each should be judged individually, not lumped into over arching categories. One gmos safety imply nothing of another.
>>
>>70852676
They are made by the Jews and contain oestrogen, lowering your competitiveness.

GMO foods turn you into an American who can't control his bowels and shits himself in Walmart.
>>
>>70857918
But it IS a good product, economically speaking, excellent one for everyone, except the niggers who lost their jobs

The rest of the GMO products are mainly for the show and the image of the company, and are only a small part of their real buisness, any documantary about mosanto will tell you that

And once again, it makes perfect sense buisnesswise

But if you're not ready to believe any of it, I guess I'm just losing my time
>>
>>70857176
Look beaner, i know this might be hard for you what with your lower IQ and whatnot but damnit this affects us all.

http://www.dow.com/en-us/news/press-releases/dow%20agrosciences%20monsanto%20crosslicense%20advanced%20corn%20trait%20technology%20designed%20to%20provide%20exceptional%20new%20tools%20for%20weed%20and%20insect%20management

Go look at their board of directors. . see >70856121
>>
>>70858156
Irrational.

It's not illegal or legal (enough) for people to state if something is GMO or not. Suppliers can and will lie.

Did you miss where a shredded cheese supplier used wood pulp / cellulose to pad their product and cut costs?
>>
File: 567567886758567.jpg (10 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
567567886758567.jpg
10 KB, 300x212
>>70858063
the rest of your sentence complete bullshit

>legalize their toxic products.

yes. because toxic products are useful and demanded by people. Things like gasoline, bleach and house paint are toxic.

Your argument is laughably retarded.

They're not wrong for selling toxic things, your wrong for putting toxic shit in ur mouth.

And no dumbass, GMOs are not toxic. thats made up bullshit.

>Artificial sweeteners are bad for you and there's no reason for them to exist.

more pseudo-science bullshit

>Monsanto's monopoly.
Monsanto does not have a monopoly on plant engineering.

Again ,more fucking lies from anti-science wankers

peddle your shit religion elsewhere, child.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1400x933
ITT: A bunch of kikes argue that wanting to eat traditional food isn't conservative.
>We need GMO's to help feed niggers in Africa!!! More black people! Yayyy!
>Splicing genes in a lab is totally the same as selectively breeding for genes naturally found in the food!!!
>More pesticide use is good for you! Anyone who dismisses this is an anti-establishment weirdo. Do you guys believe in conspiracy theories too? Gosh.
>Eat up, Goyim! While we enjoy this delicious GMO-free kosher food.
>>
>>70858156

nice argument..
stop fucking force feeding it through the TTIP and other corrupt government shilling
>>
>>70852772

That's what happens to them normally.

Rats get fuckhuge tumors for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension. Probably because lab rats and pet rats live far longer than they would in the wild, and were always predisposed to getting cancer.

GMOs did not give those rats tumors. Life did.
>>
>>70857918

>only retards think that companies can just make garbage products and people will just blindly buy them.
Do you know what soda and fast food are?

>thats called conspiracy theory, and its for morons who have no critical thinking skills.
>Muh all conspiracy theory is tinfoil meme. Conspiracies are a real thing, you sub 70.

>Herbicides and pesticides are a good thing too, dummy
I'm sure no lakes have been decimated by run off or anything like that...
>>
Reminder that the state of Vermont had to pay a fine to Mosanto because they wanted to LABEL the products containing GMOs

It lost he trail in the virtue that it was against free and fair trade
>>
>>70858479
>GMO products are mainly for the show and the image of the company,

except thats fucking wrong

GMO's are why corn can grow in the desert or pests and blight can be completely eliminated from entire crops.

Only truly disgusting people like urself want to see the world starve to death because of your anti-science drivel
>>
GMO aren't inherently bad IMO, organic GMO might be the only chance humanity's got

Monsanto and pesticide resistant crops are inherently bad IMO. The shit about patenting genes causes unnecessary legal issues. The legal issues surrounding GMO's are many

I never argue pro GMO in a context related to Monsanto, who dominate the market.

Sugar resistance control-genes are the way to go

There are correlations but no causation of negative effects related to GMO

Anti-GMO'ers rely heavily on appeals to nature, which is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>70858927
>urself
URSELF
Holy shit. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>70858890
>Do you know what soda and fast food are?
Not a problem if you don't eat them for every meal.

I bet your stupid enough to call them toxic, too.

>I'm sure no lakes have been decimated by run off

doesn't compare to the number of people decimated by famine.

GMO engineering does make plants more resistant to winds and disease, contrary to your bald-face lies.
>>
>>70858927
The world already produce more food than it needs

Also are you willing to give those GMO crops to the niggers for free? Because if they could afford them they'd already have it

Are you a commie or something?
>>
>>70852767
>with no actual evidence of harmful effects

nice meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E
>>
>>70859195
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70858676
The best part of this, even when i was blue pilled i stopped the GMO. I dropped weight, started sourcing my meat from grass fed provincial suppliers (way more expensive... Also way fucking tastier)

I then started fermenting, I make my own Sourkraut and beer now.

Then took redpill.

Then found the Jews behind something i knew was fucked up.

ohhshit.jpeg

Still do the "hippy shit" Hell i even make my own shampoo. Anything to help you become more self reliant is a good thing. I have half a mind to try and capitalize on the new wave hippy shit, i'm getting pretty good at it.

Also started hunting, and started fishing again.

I feel healthier now than ever. My intention is a return to the homesteading life that my ancestors came here for. Pretty fucking traditional IMO.
>>
>>70856713
your wrong.
>>
>>70856082
in soil, with exposure to sunlight it breaks down faster, 7-10 days or so under grape vineyard conditions, slightly slower with row crops that shade the soil

in a lab, where the soil samples are protected from sun rain and wind, glyphosate lasts longer
>>
>>70859318
He's the one who wrote it, retard.
>>
>>70859380
>your wrong
Learn what false equivalence is.
>>
>>70859247
>The world already produce more food than it needs

k. ur retarded.

people starve everyday.

It takes a special kind of stupid to look at that fact and say you want less food in the world.

Vandals like you are what destroy the progress of humanity. You degenerates pat urself on the back for attacking the table of plenty with an ax.

u are cancer
>>
File: merchant2.png (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
merchant2.png
78 KB, 600x600
>jews refuse to eat it
>/pol/tards will still eat it.

You guys really never learn, do you?
>>
>>70859402
u want proper grammar fuck off to rebbit newfag
>>
>>70859481
Where is the epicenter of starvation?
>>
>>70858769
Tell that to the 2 foot long rat that has been living under my woodpile for the past 3 years.
>>
>>70858295
https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/_file/aglaw/Impacts_of_Genetically_Modified.pdf

>A patent infringement case stemming from unauthorized saving of GM seeds was recently tried in the Canadian courts. In this case, Monsanto Company sued Percy Schmeiser, a local farmer, for saving and planting GM seeds produced from pollen that had blown onto his fields from a neighboring farm. Schmeiser himself had no contract with Monsanto. The court found that the defendant planted seed saved from a field onto which pollen from GM canola had blown. The court found further that Schmeiser had engaged in these activities knowingly. This violated the patent Monsanto held on the Roundup tolerant seed. Mr. Schmeiser was required to deliver to Monsanto any remaining saved seed and to pay to Monsanto the profits earned from the crops, plus interest.

>for saving and planting GM seeds produced from pollen that had blown onto his fields from a neighboring farm.

>that had blown onto his fields

Monsanto

Is

Human

Garbage
>>
>>70859606
your question is nonsensical
>>
>>70859481
Oh noes, all those poor third worlders we could feed so they overpopulate and spill into our nations turning them to fucking garbage.

Get the fuck out of here schill.
>>
>>70859578
>Being this retarded.
>>
>>70856168
you miss the point Nigel.

those rats WERE GMO's

they were cancer research rats
they were genetically modified specifically to get cancer

they grow tumors like turkroaches grow greasy beards and unibrows.

the "roundup ready" corn didnt make those cancers grow, the genetic modifications to the rats is what did it.
>>
File: fat arms.jpg (143 KB, 795x647) Image search: [Google]
fat arms.jpg
143 KB, 795x647
>>70859481
>people starve everyday.
And that's not because there is a shortage of food in the world. There is LITERALLY more OBESE people then there are starving people.
>>
>>70859481
People starve to death even in the US

Take a fucking clue, just because there's enough of something doesn't mean everyone can have it

It's called the market
>>
>>70859641

Tell him what?

"Hi, Faggot Anon's woodpile anecdote!" ?
>>
>>70858659
You're still cherrypicking GMOs.

Get lost, memer.
>>
>>70858676
Reading in a bit too much into those arguments you delusional neck beard,
>>
>>70852772
>Otherwise humans would've been fucked once we started selectively breeding.

Inserting a foreign gene on a tiny piece of gold isn't the same as breeding a trait in a plant to be more pronounced. Selective breeding brings out genes that are already there. The fact that I even have to say this, /pol/ will be anti anything if it pisses off libs even when they are right.
>>
>>70859680
No it isn't.
>>
>>70859786
Don't post that. That's probably what some of these guy's wives look like.
>>
>>70859481
no you. what he said is literally true. we waste and produce way more food than we need its just the people at the bottom can't afford it or live in drought stricken areas.

>corporate control of the food supply and eating toxic devitalized food = progress

hang yourself.
>>
>>70859677
Poltards will defend this
>>
File: web760.jpg (35 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
web760.jpg
35 KB, 760x380
>>70859677

wake me up
>>
>>70852767

Fuck off monsanto shill
>>
>>70859680
wow an actual shill on 4 channel.
>>
>>70859816
Not really. People in this thread have said these things.
>>
>>70859677
The farmer is a liar.

Plain and simple.

He saved seeds from the previous season and violated contract agreement with Monsanto.

They were not cross-pollinated . He's a liar and science proved it in the courtroom.

More proof that Anti-GMO groups are HUMAN GARBAGE
>>
>>70857924
> greece and itlay are close to your country
> spain is far away
> shit takes longer toi get to you from spain than it does from greece or italy
> fails to understand the significance

dont make me switch from Team Hungary to Team Romania
>>
>>70860069
t. Bill Nye the Science Goy
>>
>>70859764
then why didn't they get the same results in the control group? Did you even think that far?
>>
>>70852676
not enough info on them one way or the other, biggest thing to understand that just because some gmo's are bad doesn't mean they all are.
>>
>>70859967
>B-b-b-b-but muh GMO's gonna save duh world
>>
>>70859225
Nice back pedaling
>>
>>70860069

You are shilling for the destruction of the human race. No pay is enough for such treachery.

Kill yourself now
>>
>>70860213
They did. That's the point. The Seralini study is like a tour guide of bad science practice.
>>
File: 1434511350070.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1434511350070.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>70859481
>liberals
>kikes
>shills
on my /pol/!?
>>
>>70860213
>then why didn't they get the same results in the control group? Did you even think that far?
Its a shill, they don't get paid to think.
>>
>>70860069
>12 posts by this ID

how much do they pay you and where do I apply?
>>
>>70860303
Liberals hippies are anti-GMO, silly.
>>
>>70859606
starvation doesnt have an epicenter, its not something the exponential expands from finite point, its not contagion, its not an earthquake, and ur not intelligent

>>70859696
>>70859786
>>70859791
>>70859955
>dummies who cant in2 supply and demand

>want to ban things the increase supply

You want blame it on obese people eating all the food?

lol you are all 5 years old. Sorry it because of the high price of foods kept alive by farm aid, trade barriers and anti-science jiggery pokery look u faggot spout.

keep shilling for organic jew , losers
>>
>>70860069
He never had a contract with Monsanto.

Can't you read, nigger?
>>
File: 45345345345345345.png (2 MB, 1163x842) Image search: [Google]
45345345345345345.png
2 MB, 1163x842
>>70860239
>>70860294
>>70860303
>>70860372
>>70860308
cant do science at

babies

dummies

losers
>>
Please just accept Monsanto so we can have more jobs in St.louis. We really need it.
>>
>>70860397
Are people who don't eat fast food hippies to? Just a question? Is eating traditional food degenerate to you?
>>
>>70860433
>keep shilling for organic jew , losers
You're right, jews only eat organic
http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/kosher-certification-program-bans-all-gmo-ingredients-04252013

Take the fucking hint, shill.
>>
>>70855421
Monsanto seeds are banned here
>>
>>70860168

80% of european GMO fruits and veggies are spanish.

Italy and Greece are less likely to grow GMO crops, since they are less industrialised, culturally different and have much better soil

Don't make me switch to team Canada
>>
File: 1438190915830.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1224) Image search: [Google]
1438190915830.jpg
171 KB, 1080x1224
>>70860297
your wrong and making shit up to cover your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E

>you
>>
>>70860372
He has been going all day, my favorite portion is that he just called Jews human garbage because Kosher foods are non-GMO.

Sticking his foot in his mouth pretty fucking hard here.
>>
>>70860069

I'm not even anti Monsanto but you are shilling this thread hard as fuck. You're making them look more shady.
>>
>>70860440
then he stole em

they're stealing grain
they're rapists
they're murderers
>>
>>70856454
injecting mercury compound under your skin is good. the flu is a much bigger issue than allergies
>>
File: 4214414.jpg (21 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
4214414.jpg
21 KB, 359x480
>>70860666
>666
Nice try satan

now whos shady?
>>
>>70858769
> right for all the wrong reasons

> That's what happens to them normally.
correct

> Rats get fuck huge tumors for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension
a trainwreck of stupidity!
THOSE PARTICULAR RATS get cancer just from being alive
they are genetically modified organisms designed for cancer research.

> Probably because lab rats and pet rats live far longer than they would in the wild

aww shit, just keep digging that hole.

if you had simply read the seralini study (where those pics came from) and it's criticisms, you would not be making a twat of yourself right now.

> GMOs did not give those rats tumors. Life did.

MFW you are so wrong you literally came around the horn and reached the right answer
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70860433
>ur not intelligent
Let me rephrase it for you. Where is starvation most prevalent? What about malaria, one of the things GMO's are supposed to help with? When you think of starvation, where do you think of?

P.S. Is this your desk and how much do they pay you to shill against the "organic Jew", aka eating food without pesticides.
>>
>>70860653
does babby need a safe space?
>>
>>70852676
yes EU needs this shit
the problem is we don't need EU
>>
File: 1460021698852.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
1460021698852.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>70860797
>>
>>70859260
> repeats the seralini study which is so retardedly useless that is cant be published.

> proofs.

i want to slap the taste out of your mouth you degenerate catamite.
>>
>>70860580
They're in on the scheme while the goyim fall for it.
>>
File: autism.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>take rats bred to develop cancer
>feed them GMOs
>"oy vey, GMOs cause cancer"
>"buy my expensive organic food, goyim"
>>
>>70860642
>fake study
>refused to release methodology for peer review
>poisoned a bunch of rats with pesticide
>claims GMO's did it
>no cites or credibility in botany or biology

a total liar
>>
I bet those rats are delicious.
>not eating your delicious chicken fried rat tendies in the future
>>
File: 1438648499359.jpg (58 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1438648499359.jpg
58 KB, 680x497
>>70860931
its time to stop posting. you've fail at your task.
>>
>>70861052
he filled them with pesticide injections

he was a real Mengela abusing poor mice for his organic shilling operation.

disgusting

no shame in these people
>>
>>70860712
He didn't steal anything because he didn't have a contract.

He profited off of something patented, which was "illegal".

Monsanto's patent protected exceeds laws apparently.

The creation of the seeds is protected, but the somehow the seeds themselves, along with the plants, are suppose to be protected.

Monsanto is human garbage.
>>
File: image.gif (18 KB, 383x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18 KB, 383x282
>>70860931
He didn't even seem mad lmao
>>
>>70853529
I think that's what vaccines are REALLY designed to do. They make us RoundUp Ready (tm)
>>
>>70861165
all I hear is:

WAH WAHHH WAAAHHH WAAHHH
>>
>>70861052
Excepts Jews are the ones who won't eat it. Kosher food is organic, shill. They prepetrate the scam while you fall for it, shill.
>>
File: fattist extremist.jpg (500 KB, 1598x732) Image search: [Google]
fattist extremist.jpg
500 KB, 1598x732
>>70861030
I ain't even mad, the goys that are dumb enough to fall for this deserve to have their nutsacks stop producing viable sperm.

>hurr prove that GMO are bad for your health, you can't durr
I mean really? Just look at peoples health in the number one GMO nation. Mentally, physically and spiritually broken.

Its like the people who wants proof from some fucking scientist that mass immigration of MENA people in the world. JUST OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND LOOK AT THE RESULTS YOU FUCKING RETARDS!
>>
>>70860297
youre a shill now too bro.

everybody is a shill!

im gonna shill into the crapper and shill a shill into the shiller while i shill the shillpaper and shill the shill shill shill.

then i have to cash my monsanto shill cheque (and the one i get from the JIDF, Big Tobacco, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Cannabis, Big Chemical, and The Military Industrial Complex)
>>
>>70861276
Best post.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.