[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you genuine in your antisemitism or just sensational and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
Are you genuine in your antisemitism or just sensational and/or ironic about it?
>>
File: irony.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
irony.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>70852162
I find the jokes hilarious. Don't actually endorse the viewpoint myself though.
>>
>>70852162
I've never met a full blown, out of the closet Jew in my life. They are just memes to me until i can confirm their existence.
>>
File: kirino.png (319 KB, 542x700) Image search: [Google]
kirino.png
319 KB, 542x700
Most of the material on /pol/ are exaggerations for the purpose of making a point. Memes are a vessel for taboo truths, and while some of them may be 2extreme4u, as long as they make you stop and think critically about the world then they have done their job.
>>
>>70852162
>Are you genuine in your antisemitism or just sensational and/or ironic about it?

Oh yeah, I think Jews should get Israel since the damage is already done but the US should no longer support Israel in any way. They should be left on their own and if any kikes in the US have a problem with that, they could always leave to Israel.
>>
>>70852487
>They should be left on their own and if any kikes in the US have a problem with that, they could always leave to Israel.
pretty much this please
>>
>>70852162
Honestly, Lithuanian literature from 18th century describes jewish behavior quite well.

I am willing to trust them.
>>
>>70852162

Jews genuinely have been ruining the world since their creation.
>>
>>70852162
>antisemitism
I have no clue how this exists or for what purpose, I am for never seeing a Jew or interacting with one, a Jew banner not an "anti semite".
>>
>>70852162
Here's what I un-ironically believe:
Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.
Jews have a "persecuted minority" mentality that causes them to stick together and network within society.
Jews dominate the upper echelons of media, finance, and politics, due to their intelligence and also their proclivity to nepotism.
It is in the natural interests of diaspora Jews to keep their host countries ethnically diverse so that they are not singled out and/or expelled, as has happened to them numerous times.
Therefore Jews use their disproportionate financial, political, and media influence to create and support government policies that empower minorities over the majority, as well as create new minorities.
>BLM
>gay rights
>feminism
>mass immigration
A divided society is the safest society for a Jew to live in.
>>
>>70852628

> America stops supporting israel
> Invaded by Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and ISIS over night
>>
>>70852867
Honorable death is better than a parasitic life. It's time to grow up
>>
>>70852162
I just want them to quit pushing homo shit, mass migration and getting us in to fighting their wars far them, let Israel exist and leave us out of it. I don't hate Jews just bullshit that some of them seem to push.
>>
>>70852653
I'm willing to trust the sources, not jews ofcourse. That would be stupid.
>>
>>70852936

Not bad jew, not bad. I like you.
>>
>>70852846
hey that's pretty reasonable man
>>
>>70852162
I'm serious about it to an extent. I've met a handful of amazing Jews some of whom were great friends, but that's three out of hundreds who were obnoxious shekel craving kikes
>>
>>70852936
looks like one of the Zealots survived the Roman war
>>
>>70852846
Prettymuch this. I'm a pretty liberal guy and like many liberals, I spend a lot of time worrying about the influence the superrich have on larger society. It just so happens that many of these influential people are Jews, and perhaps, as Jews, they have a tendency to shape society to help other Jews. Is it right or wrong to do this? I'm not sure. Yet if I were to bring up the control Jews have over our country, other liberals would say that I was being a paranoid antisemite. Oh well
>>
>>70852936
Good Jews are a rare find. I applaud you
>>
>>70852162
No. It's all shits and giggles. Frankly, the only Jew I met in my entire life had a small pizza place around here. It was called "At Jew." He didn't jew at the ingredients and the pizza he made was pretty baller.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.