[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retirement homes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: images (14).jpg (35 KB, 449x327) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
35 KB, 449x327
What is /pol/s opinion of them?
>>
>>70851283
They are a good example of how wage labor has destroyed our families.
>>
Most depressing places on earth.
>>
>>70851483
this, dont ever put your grandparents in places like this
if they live alone have them move in with someone else in the family
>>
>>70851283
Pathos, the image.
>>
File: dogge.jpg (647 KB, 1024x782) Image search: [Google]
dogge.jpg
647 KB, 1024x782
God's Waiting Room

They know it. It's like taking a dog to be euthanized. You know it. They know it. And they know you know it. But still you drive in silence, pretending you're just going to get their shots.
>>
File: rape 1439675253892.png (643 KB, 720x602) Image search: [Google]
rape 1439675253892.png
643 KB, 720x602
>>70852015

I've written this pasta some time ago on how destructive wage labor has become:

Not too long ago family owned workshops, farms and businesses where the most common form emplyoment, every child born into a household was a potential successsor to take over the family business.
If the kids did not want to take over, at least they could help with the work and learn a trade until they came of age.
Having children also provided financial and social safety for the ageing parents.

This tradition vanished when wage labour came about.
Today, even if the the father is an well payed engineer, it does not mean that the son can take over the trade from his father.
Thus, having children ceased to increase the economic and social stability of families and became a financial risk, instead
That is exactly why today's young people, even though they are healthy, well educated and often well payed, never find the right time in their lives to have kids.

Irionically the womans rights movement worked to increase this problem.
Not primarily because of divorce courts and such, but because now the relative wages where successively lowered due to added labourers in search of jobs.
On Top of that it keeps women in the career threadmill and families now have even less financial safety and even less time to raise potential offspring.
>>
>>70851283
Modern day NAZI death camps. They got smart about it though. Instead of euthanizing them, they keep 'em alive just long enough to siphon off your inheritance.
>>
I call them "out processing"
>>
>>70852258
>paying someone to put down your dog

Old Yeller should be required viewing for all children, then required again in your teens to drive the message home.
>>
File: 1460555808792.jpg (43 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1460555808792.jpg
43 KB, 233x233
>>70851283
terrible footwork and posture
>>
Prison treated better and well cared of than retirement home.

I won't put my parents there. I'm going to take care of them myself when they get older.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.