[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREXIT WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Greece.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
Why don't we nuke these fuckers already?
>>
>>70849747
Because you don't have nukes
>>
>>70849747
Please show me in this doll where giorgos touched you.
>>
heh
>>
>>70850083
>>70850102
450 B I L L I O N

B
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
File: turkposting.png (373 KB, 837x559) Image search: [Google]
turkposting.png
373 KB, 837x559
>>70849747

TURKISH DIASPORA DETECTED

REMINDER THAT NETHERLANDS AND GERMNAY ARE FILLED WITH 5 MILLION+ ROACHES

YOU ARE AN ENEMY CIVILIZATION THAT THREATENS US AND MUST BE DESTROYED.

>Sending terrorists and migrants to europe on purpose

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordans-king-accuses-turkey-sending-terrorists-europe-1687591648

>building megamosques around the west

http://shoebat.com/2016/03/25/president-obama-next-week-will-open-the-largest-american-mosque-in-the-world-built-here-in-the-u-s-he-will-be-accompanied-by-antichrist-erdogan-of-turkey-and-together-will-enjoy-the-sounds-of-allahu/

>Using those mosques to infiltrate religious communities, fund political organizations and act as a fifth column in foreign countries, by radicalizing mudshits

http://foreignpolicy.com/2010/07/02/the-war-over-germanys-imams/

I could go on and on and on - but Turks are the enemy.

We have deluded and spoiled ourselves, believing that the 80 million turks of the world are like that one western guy who is half-greek and grew up in Izmir with his progressive dad - the reality is that 90% of them are backwards radical islamic shits, 5% are ultranationalist assholes who want to re-establish Ottoman empire and fantasize about enslaving western women in harems, and the other 5% are Cenk Uygur types, pushing degeneracy in our countries while denying all the evil shit their people do.
>>
>>70849747
One irrelevant country talking shit about another irrelevant country mfw.
>>
>>70850379
That "irrelevant" country has cost us all A LOT of money.

Greeks never pay taxes, are lazy as hell, but then retire at 55 years old with a huge pension from OUR MONEY.
>>
>>70850482
And there is nothing you can do about it
Cuck
>>
>>70850482
>You're money
lel topmeme Robben stop shitposting and leave that to us. It seems you don't know a thing about economy or politics yet still shitpost here. I'll give you a pass as your probably an 18-24 year old kid.
>>
>>70850482
We claim your money in the name of democracy
>>
>>70850949
Yeah, the IMFs money. Just wait till it all comes crashing down in a few months, and we enter the next global crisis because of this parasite nation.
>>
>>70851231
Holy fuck, you really are a simpleton.

The system is lucky there are people like you. Easily manipulatable to believe just about anything. If you think your money are so important or that they can change anything, molon labe, retard.
>>
>>70849747
>why we did not nuke these fuckers

white guilt brah, it's that simple
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.