[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TALKING TO PROTESTORS AT A TRUMP RALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRoIQEsjDds&nohtml5=False
>>
Let the memes begin
>>
>>70849055
>raped by coyotes and mexicans
top kek
>>
>>70849055

Gavin's got pretty great hair genes.
>>
Anyone have any source of that stat Gavin keeps giving that 80% of mexican female immigrants get raped? That's a pretty fantastical claim.
>>
>>70849055
Its good to film these protesters and get them to show they dont know their facts on film
>>
>>70850039
Google it most women crossing the border get gang raped
>>
>>70850039

He is correct if he refers to only the illegal ones who cross the border on foot with a coyote, not the ones who overstay visas and shit. I have a ranch on the border and see the remnants of basically gang rapes out in the monte.
>>
>>70850039
Id imagine it would cost to get across the border
>>
That first guy was treated unfairly by Gavin.
The other two were retards.
>>
>>70850039
As >>70850295 said, it comes with the territory when working with Coyotes.
>>
>>70849055
Gavin is fucking based
>>
>>70849055
WHY DOESNT THE RIGHT LOVE ISIS

ARE U KIDDING MEEEEEEEE

HENRY THE HAIRY KEK
>>
>>70850475
A
FUCKING
LEAF

I swear to crap I am running the next car I see with Canistan plates off the road because of this post
>>
dumbass college bitch doesn't know what a coyote is lol

also the neckbeard pulled an "are you kidding me??"
>>
>>70850814
>also the neckbeard pulled an "are you kidding me??"

Was he there with his mom lol?
>>
NUDDING. SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NUDDING.
>>
The trump supporters get shut down and literally don't know what to say when they are being called out. I would love to have a r bate stage set up on live tv with one of these anti trump supporters, and ruin them. They can't run, or block you.
>>
reposting from another thread (since there are two threads) but this has been getting posted around face book

>inb4 you still use kikebook

https://www.cuck book.com/PeacehouseUS/videos/527339194115003/
>>
File: 1434312090813.png (207 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1434312090813.png
207 KB, 500x371
>>70849055
I wanted to write a long post about losing hope in humanity (again), but just posting an image was less taxing on my health.

>pic related: If I was a cop.
>>
>>70850726
whew lad, those are sharp edges
>>
>>70850475
Not unfair in the least, he came to a political rally he was openly opposed to. Getting interviewed should be on his list of shit to expect
>>
>>70849055
Good find OP
>>
>>70849055

Fuck reasoning with these people.
>>
>>70849055
I think this is the first time I've seen anyone actually press down onto these people hard, and it was pretty fucking beautiful. Most of the "reporters" completely freeze after asking about what racist thing he said, but Gavin went full fuck you mode citing stats and asking more follow ups.

Even as someone that generally dislikes him, this was a nice clip.
>>
>>70849055
What a bunch of robots
>>
>>70849055
Lel. What a bunch of fucking idiots

We so need a "Truth about Trump" website up and running that discusses the claims at length and refutes them.
>>
>>70849055
He needs to bring a binder with him full of all the statistics he thinks he may ever need.

Good video, very poorly prepared though. He will get much better results if he is prepared.
>>
>>70853003
Agreed. He needs sources and statistics.
And we need a website with these.
>>
>>70849992
mirin
>>
>>70850039
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

Simple google search
>>
I just love how just because he looks well everyone is listening to him and he just shuts them down showing them how they have no idea what they are talking about.
>>
The interviewer could have dealt with these people better, he does come off as ignorant, not as ignorant as the protesters but still ignorant.
>>
>BY AMERICANS?!

Holy fuck this cognitive dissonance
>>
>>70849055
>Y-you are pretty ignorant
Laughed my ass off! HAHAHAH!
>>
The last guy is 100% bernie supporter
>If you cure cancer and get billions for it you are a greedy fuck if you don't put all of this money into charity

Why the fuck do those faggots think that capitalism is a bad thing? What is bad in making things for profit to secure your well being?...
>>
my sides

holy shit
>>
>>70849055
>7:31
>7:31
>7:31 ARE U KIDDING ME!
>>
>>70852869
Not an argument.
>>
So can anyone here post sources to show that 80 percent of illegal females get raped at the border, and that a disproportionate number of illegal aliens commit rape and other crimes?
>>
these people belong in a fucking dumpster
>>
>>70854064
Carls foreign cousin?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.