[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can you guys accept that feminist statistics on rape and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 1443840546150.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443840546150.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Why can you guys accept that feminist statistics on rape and wage gaps are bullshit, but you guys believe illegal immigrants really cost us billions of dollars and create more crime?
>>
>>70848819
>illegal immigrants
>not creating crime

What part of illegal do you not understand? You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>70848819
yes
>>
>>70848953
not sure if you are baiting or just really dumb.
>>
>>70849144
>crossing border ILLEGALLY
>not a crime

Are you a retard?

>63,539 (91%) of all interior removals were previously convicted of a crime
>91% of illegal beaners caught were criminals

https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics

tl:dr
fuck off paco
>>
>>70848819
Welfare does cost taxpayer money
rape does not mean feeling a bit bad the next day
>>
>>70848819
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
>>
>some statistics are wrong so all statistics have to be wrong

You look at the method used to gather those numbers. If the method is bad then those statistics are bad.
>>
>>70848819
Stop giving us a bad name paco.
>>
>>70848819
Because they do.
>>
>>70848819

>do you seriously believe that water is wet?

Well.. yes?
>>
>>70848819
>Why can you guys accept that feminist statistics on rape and wage gaps are bullshit
Because they've been statistically proven to be wrong
>>
>>70848819
>Why can you guys accept that feminist statistics on rape and wage gaps are bullshit, but you guys believe illegal immigrants really cost us billions of dollars and create more crime?

Evidence.
>>
File: 1450306563927.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1450306563927.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>70848819
Illegal immigrants do cost billions of dollars in the US, between healthcare, social services and all the money they send back to Mexico, it's a lot.
Not to mention that they undercut wages for average Americans doing menial jobs.
>>
>>70849331
No shit illegally crossing the boarder is a crime, that's obvious not what was being talked about and only a complete mouth breather would think they were making a relevant point by pointing that out.

>>70849443
I don't have sources and hyperlinks saved like some of the inarticulate retards here, but research actually shows they commit exponentially less crime than other groups when they get here. It's pretty much common sense too if you have a working brain. They commit less crimes because they know they risk deportation when they commit even a minor transgression, which would just destroy all the work and risk it too for them to get there in the first place.

That's how you get shit like this:>>70849331

No shit most of the people getting kicked out were caught committing crimes, those people aren't the majority at all.

It's not a secret either. The IRS even makes forms for undocumented workers to pay taxes and shit. They aren't actually creating major problems for our society. Our country is however creating major problems for their home country. with our drug war and selling them enormous amounts of guns and shit.

Its just like people don't realize how retarded the death penalty is in that it costs us more money then life imprisonment and 1 in 10 executed persons being later exonerated. It's like the wage gap. Just cause stuff doesn't make sense on a basic third grader level people seem incapable of understanding.
>>
>>70850311
>commit exponentially less crime than other groups when they get here.
Statistics show otherwise if you can't provide stats for it it doesn't mean shit. It is not that hard to find illegals since they congregate together. I'm pretty sure you are retarded. Its time for you to go back.
>>
>>70848819
/pol/ develops the necessary understanding of statistics to win the arguments they like. Mostly by googling articles.
>>
>>70850470
>Statistics show otherwise
no they don't
>>
>>70849331
They were removed because they were caught. There are an esimated 11 million illegals in America.
>>
We would be against immigration even if it wouldn't cost anything.
>>
>>70849443
The US government collected both. The US labour department and police force.
>>
>>70850660
>no they don't

Ignoring the evidence slapped down in your face? Fuck off and build our wall already.
>>
>>70848819
>every single illegal immigrant is a criminal
>they committed a crime by coming here

they're literally all criminals. any additional crimes they commit are just an added bonus we get for letting them stay.
>>
File: 1449728451898.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449728451898.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>70850660
Unless you can sure where they don't, you don't have a leg to stand on, m80
>>
>>70848819
>all statistics must either be all true, or all false
>It is impossible for some statistics to be true, and other statistics to be false
>>
>>70850789
>thinks is a good idea to build a wall and that there's any fucking way mexico will pay for it

and you think you understand basic statistics lamo.

>>70850853
lamoanother retard>>70850311
>No shit
>>
>>70850311
Regardless of the crimes they commit, they don't assimilate, have too many kids, turn neighborhoods and cities into shit, are largely less intelligent than your average white and are out birthing white Americans at an exponential rate.

If we let Hispanics continue to pour in our country will turn into another Central/South American shithole.

btw read Color of Crime by Jared Taylor -- you maybe correct that illegals commit less crimes (doubtful) but per capita Hispanics ARE involved in crimes at a much higher rate than whites and Asians
>>
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>70850986
>>70849443
Except /pol/ doesn't even know what the null hypothesis is. They base stats correctness on whether it suits them.
>>
>>70851089
>>70851089
>you maybe correct that illegals commit less crimes (doubtful) but per capita Hispanics ARE involved in crimes at a much higher rate than whites and Asians
I can see that and don't disagree. Its cool that you are open to what I'm saying.

The other stuff you say, maybe that all is true, and they have more kids and all that stuff, but at the core of all those complains is what may or may not be racism, but definitely is some kind of cultural or white based supremacy, which I just don't go in for.

If all that stuff happened, it wouldn't bother me. I don't care about it. I like the music they make and it's all fine it doesn't bother me if my surroundings turn more brown.
>>
>>70851672
They drain something like $113b a year at the state and federal level
>>
>>70852156
no they don't. most pay taxes.even if they did cost that it's still less than a drop in the bucket compared to corporate wellfare queens like wallmart.
>>
>>70848819
>How can you believe X fact without believing Y unrelated fact?
>>
>>70851672
>If all that stuff happened, it wouldn't bother me. I don't care about it. I like the music they make and it's all fine it doesn't bother me if my surroundings turn more brown.

Well good for you. You're so fucking tolerant, you're such a great person.
>>
>>70848819

Because niggers don't work without being whipped.
>>
>>70848819
>dalek
It doesn't matter what you think youre pleb anyway.
>>
>>70852598
why does it bother you? you are gonna be dead why care?
>>
>>70853180
It's a civilization thing, we want a functioning society for future generations.... we're all about long-term planning, something a mud-blood like yourself just couldn't understand.
>>
>>70848819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
>>
>>70852286

then we get rid of both.
>>
>>70854371
ok, how about we have priorities though and focus on the one thats actually hurting us?
>>
>>70854561

So the two arms of corporatism?

Open border policies and Free Trade?

Sounds fine.
>>
>>70853180

I'm sick of people coming to my country and not learning the language. Not even trying. I'm sick of all the time and money spent on their kids who don't even try. I'm sick of seeing them on food stamps, I'm sick of them with 4 kids and being on WIC. I'm sick of their neighborhoods where everything looks like shit.

And I'm really fucking sick of peppers being put into everything.
>>
>>70848819
I've seen the kind of crime illegals bring first hand.

>lived in 90% white town
>meat packing plant starts replacing locals with illegals
>gets busted in the biggest ICE raid in history
>plant starts bringing in refugees from Burma instead of Mexicans
>the Mexicans and Burmese are in a fucking gang war and are tearing my town apart thanks to this one fucking business
>>
>>70848819
>false equivalence

why even bother, you're clearly too dumb to live
>>
>>70853180
Given the demographic shift and universal suffrage, this country will go full Venezuela in our lifetimes. The children of Mexican immigrants are socially liberal (which I personally don't care about except that it is often code for handouts that defy the policy justification for the original system, as with the whole gay marriage issue), but just as economically illiterate (Peronist/Chavista) re: their parents. In addition, while the second generation immigrants start to converge to the national mean for income, the third and further generations diverge again and continue sliding into a permanent underclass. The reasons for this are not well understood, but the statistical fact demonstrates that this country is heading for serious trouble that will persist for generations if this demographic transformation is not stopped.
>>
>>70854630
>Open border policies and Free Trade?
no, I'm talking about state capitalism. If we had free trade it wouldn't be a problem. the entire boarder issue is competely neligable at this point.
>>
>>70848819
the real problem with mass immigration is that it swells the workforce making an hours labor worth less and less.
>>
Because the feminist statistics on rape and wage gaps are factually bullshit, while the stats on illegal immigrants are factually correct.

The famous wage gap statistics is correct, but people who use it fail to say that it is the average income of all female workers compared to the average income of all male workers. That does not imply that women are paid less than men for the same work, it implies women work in jobs that pay less, and they do this because of their own decisions. All studies looking at wage gap in the same jobs showed a miniscule gap that is so small that is is irrelevant and can be nothing more than statistical noise.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.