[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10
File: Abortion debatwe.jpg (76 KB, 381x350) Image search: [Google]
Abortion debatwe.jpg
76 KB, 381x350
Does /pol/ support abortion?

Not a joke thread, I don't want any:

>Choose between restrictingwomen's rights and killing babies
>>
>>70848669
>Women's rights
When the hell killing your baby "Because it's current year" became right at all?
>>
>>70848669
Abortion should be illegal.
>>
Personally I think it's abhorrent but you can't argue with the fact that it keeps so many undesirables from being born.

I do think it would be better if women were sterilized during the procedure because anyone that would kill their unborn baby should never be a mother
>>
>>70848858
I can only argument why trough religious interpretations of why according to dogma aborted Children end up in hell - also there are clear indications in research that first abortion increase the chances of cancer pretty much - the second already gives the women 40% chances...
>>
Legal for rape babies only - otherwise illegal.
>>
>>70848802
When women realized they could control exactly when and how many children they can have, as opposed to having them early, because they may die young.
>>
>>70848669
Here's the raw honest truth; abortion keeps the nigger population down.

My opinion is that I don't like the idea of a little baby getting sucked out of some dumb sluts cunt because of >muh career. Contraceptive use should be paid for by the government.
>>
>>70848669
abortion should be legal if the mother's health is at risk or if the baby will come out mentally retarded or severely physically deformed.

Aside form that it should be illegal and treated as a crime.
>>
>>70849254
P U L L O U T
U
L
L

O
U
T
>>
>>70848669
abortion turned into a commodity like eating a fucking burger. that's so wrong on so many levels.
>>
Abortion should be allowed under really really REALLY dire cases.
Such as if the mother was raped
If the mother's life is in danger.
If the baby will have some uncurable disease that will just make it suffer.

It's something to be treated very carefully and not just given away like a plastic surgery
>>
>>70848802

>baby
>>
>>70849030
The baby dindu nuffin.
>>
>>70849254

>baby
>>
Abortion has stopped more niggers from being born than anything.

For that, I am grateful.
>>
>>70848669
Like most have said, in a world without niggers I would want abortion to be illegal because we can save the unwanted white children with social services and make something out of them.

We don't live in that world. Abortion Zimmermans thousands of future felons every year, and probably saves more white lives than it takes.
>>
>>70849374
>fetus
>baby
>child
>teen
>adult
>elder
Congrats you've discovered that there are many stages in a human's life.
>>
>>70849374
>>70849418
>discussing semantics will make it so much better
>>
>>70849254
Except that abortion is geared to white women as are condoms, pills, moon tea, etc.
This is what the media wants you to believe that Jamal's kids are aborted. While the white genocide continues on.
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
File: 1451491845100.png (972 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
1451491845100.png
972 KB, 1000x741
>>70848669

I support abortion purely because most of the abortions performed in my country are done by niggers.

Being anti-abortion means you're pro-nigger.
>>
Torn on this subject. On one hand I dont want unwanted babies born that are neglected, on the other the white races currently have a birth rate below replacement level.

Perhaps we need to make it possible that people who wish to adopt can pay mothers who wish to abort to carry the baby to term and let them adopt it.
>>
>>70849587
A D O P T I O N
D
O
P
T
I
O
N
>>
>>70848669
Yes, there is literally nothing wrong with abortion provided it's in the first trimester and the woman doesn't have a history of receiving abortions, to prevent abuse. Children are extremely expensive and unprepared couples should not be forced to rear an 18-year-old million-dollar burden simply because the bitch forgot to take her birth control.
>>
>>70848669

Abortions for some! Miniature American flags for others!
>>
>>70849632
that's what we call: responsibility. not something millenials know or have.
>>
>>70849632
see
>>70849631
>killing bc muh inconvience
>>
>>70849552
I don't have the link on hand, but the Rockefeller Foundation issues a yearly report and I think it might have been the one from 1956 where they lamented that they couldn't sterilize enough black women in Africa to get rid of black people, identified that they had to make it socially-acceptable because the black women would talk to each other in the waiting room and then decide not to go through with it, and that they were going to put special emphasis for developing a pill that could sterilize men instead as a solution.
>>
>>70849569
That's a temporary solution though, and shameless defeatism.
Removing unproductive coons entirely should be an option.
>>
>>70848669
People who are stupid enough to have unwanted children they cant care for probably shouldnt be allowed to have any in the first place
Its pretty disgusting that republicans keep this as a platform issue, it keeps alot of real conservative away from them
the real issue is welfare and anchor babies
>>
>>70848669
Planned Parenthood was started by the KKK so yes.
>>
>>70849632
>an 18 year old shouldn't be responsible for her actions

Fuck off leaf
>>
>>70849631

There is a massive demand for babies amongst the large number of infertile thirty something.
>>
I'm conservative, so I believe the federal government should tell all of us what to do.
Thats what conservatism is all about: using the federal government to dictate our behaviors.
>>
>>70848669
Should continue and the organs should be harvested
>>
>>70848669
It keeps the population under control, and the world is already overpopulated, ao let them kill their babies as they want
>>
>>70849746
Yup. So we need need to sterilize people through the drinking water like Obama's science "czar" advocated for.

And when the Senate questioned him about whether he was being serious, he said "well, we can do it other ways" or something to that effect. And then the Senate said, "you're hired!"
>>
>>70849690
Mistakes happen. Doesn't mean you and your SO should be fucked for life because of it. If you think everyone acts rationally and perfectly all of the time, especially during sex, then you know nothing about humans.

>>70849693
There's already a ton of kids that don't get adopted and suckle on the government's tit all of their life. You really want to create more kids that will be lost in the system?

>>70849809
>Mexican lecturing others on responsibility

Oh, that's rich. Kindly get yourself beheaded by your nearest cartel
>>
It's awful in every way, but there are a great deal of women who are just not mentally and morally competent enough to be truly aware of what they're doing, much less feel guilty about the bad choices that led them to where they are. Accountability is rare with women.

Women who get abortions could have prevented their pregnancy and avoided this outcome (in most cases), yet they didn't. They have no foresight or principles whatsoever. I don't think people who would take sex and its repercussions so lightly are responsible enough to parent.

Maybe it's unfair of me to hold others to such a high standard, but some people should not reproduce. If abortion prevents these self-centered monsters from tormenting and resenting a living being that looks up to them for guidance for 18+ years of their lives, so be it.

It is still tragic, though. It's still murder, and it's still immoral... just a lose-lose situation all around.

I don't like or support abortion. I would never get one.

But because of the disappointing nature of people, it should still be an option, is what I guess I'm trying to say.
>>
>>70848669
I support early abortion, but there definitely is a point where it is morally wrong to kill a fetus. Basically, if you're going to have an abortion, don't wait 5 months.
>>
>>70850014
Sharia could solve this.
>>
>>70848669
>Not a joke thread

so a bait thread instead?
>>
>>70850009
Nice rebuttal, cucknadian
>>
>>70849552
Nothing wrong with using contraception senpai, not every intercourse should result in a child..
>>
>>70850009
>There's already a ton of kids that don't get adopted and suckle on the government's tit all of their life. You really want to create more kids that will be lost in the system?

Kids yes. Babies no. There is a massive demand for babies, but people are not so keen on older kids who may already have mental issues through years of neglect.
>>
>>70850078
If you were capable of reading my entire post, you would know that I essentially rebutted your point with my response to >>70849690
>>
>>70849368
I like this
>>
>>70850175
>why didn't you use one of the myraid of options available to you to prevent getting pregnant
>mistakes happen : ^)

That's not an argument, that's being a neglectful person, and demanding to be able to undo your mistake at the cost of a life is horrible.
>>
>>70850009
Yeah. And we should give them dem programs and make little workers out of them. train them to be nurses and such.
>>
>>70850347
But ritual sacrifice appeases G-d.
>>
>>70848669

I support it because it prevents crime, the only thing that managed to stop the massive crime wave in america in the 1980s was that abortion was legalized the decade before so there was an entire generation of unwanted children that never grew up to be criminals. It also kills half of all the niggers in the US but that's beside the point :)

Just do it before 4 months which is the law most places anyway which makes sense since that's usually before the baby can survive on it's own, doesn't move on it's own and doesn't have any brain activity so can't really be considered alive.

>>70849631

Realistically you can't adopt every unwanted baby and most women wouldn't want to give them up after they've carried them anyway and some women are so fucked that they can't not-fuck up their baby just being in their womb for 9 months from all the drugs and drink.
>>
>>70848669
Support someone has to kill black children. Without it there would be hundreds of little nigglets running around each day
>>
>>70848669
Im against abortion as birth control, but there will always be legitimate reasons why we need to abort.
>>
>>70850347
"Mistakes happen" is an argument.
>>
>>70850405
see
>>70850377
I want to get people's thoughts on this. As for the whole crack whore mom think, yeah that's fucked up, but I think the lives saved compared to the lives ruined will be worth it.
>>
File: 1456123932954.jpg (29 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1456123932954.jpg
29 KB, 577x435
No abortion means like %30 more black children born
>>
>>70850405
>if you kill people then the amount of criminals will decrease

No shit
>>
>>70850503
Well it's a shit argument, then
>>
>>70850573
Don't blame him. Mistakes happen. GG.
>>
At some point the baby must become a life, right? Does a baby 1 day before its due date still count? Does a sperm that just met an egg 1 day ago count? Whenever a baby develops its brain and nervous system is where I draw the line. For rape babies I know it sucks but it's still a baby in there. I understand the emotionally devastating aspect of having to deliver and possibly raise a baby of rape but to say 'let's kill it because it was made the wrong way' doesn't sit right with me. People will say they don't support abortion but don't want to decide and those people contradict themselves. If you truly think it's a life in there, how can you be ok with someone else killing it? Would you be ok with someone killing a baby 1 day before its due date? It's their body, right?
>>
>>70848669
I think it should be legal, but I think the limits and laws on it need to be modified.

I don't like how often it's looked at as a first option instead of a last resort.

I don't like the imbalance over consent for abortion - women get to act unilaterally with respect to abortion, terminating a pregnancy without the father's consent or keeping the child without the father's consent and then demanding huge financial obligations.
>>
I dont think, mycrocephals, for example, are people at all.From this point, I support medical abortion.From personal point of view, I think abortion should be allowed as it will exist anyway.If woman wants no child and she only bears him because she couldn't make an abortion this will not go well for child anyway.
>>
>>70848669
Murder.
>>
Helps control the nigger population. I support it
>>
>>70850615
Whoops, I ran over a pedestrian with my car by accident, no worries though, mistakes happen :D
>>
>>70848669
>>70850460
This.
If you really need to, it should be allowed.
But in the almost all cases there is no real need.
>muh individualism
>>
>>70848802
this
>>
>>70850701
Saddling the mother with 9 months of pain and stress because she's nurturing the product of criminal act against herself is not fair, and leaving the baby to live a life of misery knowing their father was a complete ass is not gonna be good for them.
Do you really think a mother could normally raise the son/daughter of someone who violently assaulted her?
>>
>>70851125
Adoption. Horrible situation, but killing a baby won't fix it.
>>
>>70850405
This, the exact opposite happened in Romania when the government forced women to breed and have babies. Mother's didn't want their children, father's weren't around, and a decade later crime shot up. I actually did my thesis on it.
>>
Men should be able to request an abortion and if the women doesn't get it he doesn't have to pay child support.
It's fucking bullshit, a woman can dig a condom out of the garbage, insert it in her vagina, and milk you for 18 years
>>
>>70851215
Adoption is basically baby lottery, where you have the chance of either being adopted or abandoned with no one to care for you.
>>
People is too feminist and progressist, they won't just accept it if abortion is forbidden.
We should start by using a bit of propaganda, not too much because SJWs.
Then, raise taxes for abortion clinics.
That would work, at least a bit.

I think that abortion should be legal and paid by the government if the fetus has a disease or malformation.
Then, welfare for malformed and retarded people born (for example) a year after abortion in those cases was made free should stopped.

Now, we have legal eugenics and more children. Healthy children!
>>
abortion should be legal

its mostly blacks who get them
>>
>>70851125
So killing it is the solution? A baby that did nothing wrong and only wants to survive like everyone else deserves to die because it's emotionally devastating? It doesn't even get a chance at life? It doesn't even get the opportunity to craft a good life out of the shitter?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/this-pro-wrestler-was-conceived-when-his-11-year-old-mother-was-raped.-toda

This is a man who crafted a very productive, full, and great life despite everything telling him he couldn't. You think they shouldn't have the opportunity?
>>
>>70851323
And more liberals too
>>
>>70849374
>t*rkro-

oh
>>
On one hand abortion is wrong because it is taking the opportunity of life away from a human being. On the other hand, it kills niggers. Truly one of the most trying decisions of our time.
>>
File: ruskies bein political.jpg (73 KB, 359x539) Image search: [Google]
ruskies bein political.jpg
73 KB, 359x539
I support abortion, because bodily autonomy is a thing.
>>
>>70848669
Well, unless the government starts a castration/population control in the poors, abortion is the only way out.

Abortion is not a woman right and I consider it murder, but it's the only option left
>>
Yes. Most people who do abortion here are white trash teen moms and we definitely don't need more of those.
>>
File: liberalswilldefendthis.gif (3 MB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
liberalswilldefendthis.gif
3 MB, 442x366
>he supports the abortion Jew
>>
>>70848669
I'm conflicted on abortion.

On one hand dead babies are always hilarious, but it also gives women a choice which isn't.
>>
Kek killing babies is always welcome in /pol/
>>
>>70851423
This gonma sound very cynical, but we can't just let waves of babies be abandoned hoping that at least one of them will turn out right, it ruins more than it helps.

"Approximately 250,000 children are adopted annually, but each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen"
https://skywardjourney.wordpress.com/orphan-statistics/

Call me whatever, but this is the truth.
>>
>>70848669
All of the "appeal to emotion" arguments are total horseshit. Stop the lies that most women get an abortion because they needed to, the truth is most women get an abortion because they don't want kids but don't want the consequences of abandoning parenthood. They want the privileged of terminating a life and being applauded for it.

Also fuck the popular yet stupid "My body, my choice" shit. Women do not produce asexually, the man has a say in what happens to his sperm, does he not? Also most women that say "my body, my choice" have no problem cutting the genitals of their baby boy.

That being said, keep it legal. There is still a medical need for the procedure and I cannot predict the fucked up future that these progressive are drawing for us. I'd rather keep the necessary evil around and available to women when need be. It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
>>
>>70851308
and abortion is a guarantee of killing babies. Which is worse?
>>
File: WhyWomenHaveAbortions.jpg (73 KB, 960x488) Image search: [Google]
WhyWomenHaveAbortions.jpg
73 KB, 960x488
>>70851986
You might want this picture
>>
Abortion is the biggest nigger killer we have
>>
>>70849466
kek
>>
>>70852013
They're both awful, but the lesser evil here is abortion since if you don't they'll either become a whore, a criminal, or kill themselves
>>
>>70852047
Well that confirms it. Women's feelings are their reasoning to justify abortions.
>>
>>70851699

This gif gets me in the feels everytime
>>
>>70851986
A decent argument but the 'man has a say in what happens to his sperm bit' made me kek.

You jack off and kill thousands of sperm, thousands others died while trying to reach her egg, don't act like its horrific when one more dies. They're just cells.

That said, men should have a say in what happens to the baby. They have to keep it if the woman wants to keep it, which is horse shit.
>>
File: fe7146a1.jpg (139 KB, 1197x627) Image search: [Google]
fe7146a1.jpg
139 KB, 1197x627
>>70848802
>>70848669
>rights
>>
>>70852047
Devil's Avacado here, do you actually want them raising a kid then?
>>
>>70851962
I completely understand the logic of abortion, and to be honest waves of people from poorer communities getting rid of their unwanted, or un-affordable, children actually does help society, but is the solution really to kill them? Instead of having the personal responsibility to pull out/wear a condom, we just kill it? Despite it being a life? That's like saying in times of famine, poor people should be able to kill and eat one another. Yes it works and yes it will help, but is it right? I understand completely your argument, salsa scholar.
>>
>>70848931
>aborted children go to hell
>dogma
were u given lashings as penance as a child?
>>
File: 1459828795521.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1459828795521.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>giving women rights
>>
>>70852305

My mother didn't want me. Many children were "unwanted" but those feelings can change over time. Just like with other life changing events; marriage, moving out, college, etc. Everyone gets second thoughts and cold feet.

Why reward women for their stupid actions? Why do women get a free pass from consequences?
>>
>>70848669
It's an abhorrent practice, but it's the greatest killer of dindus in history, so I'm conflicted.
>>
>>70852305
>Implying they rise them
They leave it at grandma's half the time
t. my sister was single mother
>>
>>70852326
>persona responsibillity
Oh, i agree with you on that one, careless idiots shouldn't be allowed to abort.
I'm not totally pro abortion as you can see here>>70849368
I was arguing regarding rape babies, which only make the mother and son suffer.
>>
>>70851667
My friend, are you really so ignorant?
This "white trash" is the base of white society. Someone should work. And here is a little bit of chance that this "trash" can do anything grate.
It always works so.

Now the New World Order give us another version of things. Cast society, atheism, capitalism, multiculturalism.
And in this system it has no diffirence who are "the lower classes".
But it is not white society though.
>>
>>70852145
or a fully functioning member of society. Evryone who is a fully functioning member of society hasn't been aborted.
>>
To me, it depends a woman has a right to abortion with her input alone if:
>she was raped
>she will die in birth
>the baby will be born with diseases that will ruin it and the mother's life

She can have an abortion with the father's input too if she simply doesn't feel ready to have a child, but must pay a compensation fee for the procedure, she took the risk when she had sex.

If the man does not want to keep the child but the mother does, then he has no responsibilities towards the child.

If the mother doesn't want to keep it but the father does, she must have the child but the father must take an active role in caring for it.

Any anons see a problem with this system?
>>
>>70852752
Only the first three.
>>
>>70852699
No I'm telling you, the white trash of Finland offers literally nothing to this society. They're all end up being single moms on social welfare with alcohol problems and their kids continue that as well, making them become criminals and waste of space.
>>
One the one hand
>dead babies
on the other hand
>less niggers, liberals and whoresons

Do the ends justify the means?
>>
>>70848669
>>
>>70852743
https://skywardjourney.wordpress.com/orphan-statistics/
In Russia and the Ukraine, studies have shown that 10% – 15% of these children commit sucide before they reach age eighteen

These studies also show that 60% of the girls become prostitutes and 70% of the boys become hardened criminals

Another Russian study reported that of the 15,000 orphans aging out of state-run institutions every year, 10% committed suicide, 5,000 were unemployed, 6,000 were homeless and 3,000 were in prison within three years…

The possitive outcome has a eeally really small chance
>>
>>70852609
I disagree on the rape one but I do agree on the 'life of the mother' aspect. At that point it really becomes the mother's choice. Does she want to die so it can live or does she want to live to make more? Unless it's a situation in which the baby cannot live regardless. Also incurable diseases I suppose, if it's confirmed the child will not live very long, but I'm not totally sure where I stand on mental illnesses such as Downs Syndrome or autism. I guess I would want them to live simply because it's still a life and people with those diseases can still live well.
>>
>>70848669
Bodily autonomy should reign supreme except in the cases of mental illness and the practice of capital punishment

the babby's body isn't the woman's body
>>
>>70853055
Eastern Europe does a lot right and a lot wrong, but their orphanage situation shames me and makes me want to adopt. I will be able to in another four years.
>>
We are not going to strap a woman to a bed until she completes pregnancy.

If u think so then u should be better in arab countries i guess.
>>
>>70852920
Oh hell.
They offers literally nothing. Yes. It is the function of the lower classes. They may possibly create something, only possibly.
But without this "trash" society can not live.
Someone should go to war, clean toilets, etc.

And, if be honest, the problems of this people is the problems of the government.
We can't just cut them off.
>>
>>70853834
No Russia. We won't become like you. Also you have the highest abortion count in the world anyway.
>>
>>70853949
>Also you have the highest abortion count in the world anyway.
It is because our government is not quiet our government. They are the bunch of criminals, nothing more.
>>
>>70849280
what about if the baby has a high chance of inheriting a genetic disease like anemia or some shit
>>
>>70848669
Yes.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.