[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me born in Beirut, Lebanon (Christian Family) >Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: _44962217_flag466.jpg (63 KB, 466x200) Image search: [Google]
_44962217_flag466.jpg
63 KB, 466x200
>Be me born in Beirut, Lebanon (Christian Family)
>Dad fought in civil war, special forces LF, had 18 confirmed mudslime kills
>Israel betrays us and "peace settled"
>Family constantly threatened by muslims and have to come to America

I want to go back and help one day. Thoughts on Lebanon?
>>
>>70848526
What do you think about Syria in the frame of Lebanese modern history? Friends, foes?
>>
>Thrusting the jew

Oh boy
>>
>>70848526
Fuck off traitor. Israel was never your friend. Once you started to do the dirty work for Jews you were doomed.
There will be no peace in Lebanon until your southern neigbor exists.
>>
>>70848526
>Thoughts on Lebanon?

Full of mudslimes.
>>
>>70848646
I don't know the complexity of the civil war relations but my dad basically told me everyone in the area is out to fuck the Christians who are left regardless of themselves being called "Secular"
>>
>>70848526
Met a few of you guys, some advice i have received (I talk with one every month in a service setting)

Never trust the Jews.

DO not trust ANY Jew.

The Americans are moving heroin out of the middle east with their military.

DO not fucking trust the Jews.

Find a Non-Jewish Jewler (if thats possible)

ISIS is fucked, Islam is fucked they rape children.

Do not trust your government.

People will do anything for power.

Get guns.

Keep your head down.

Dudes based as fuck. Pretty Caucasian looking. As far as immigrants go, he might be one of my favorites. Pretty sure he is agnostic but from a Christian family.
>>
>>70848526
I know Lebanon was, until recently, majority Christian, mostly due to the influence of the Crusades. I also know Lebanon's Christian population has been decimated and is now majority Muslim.

>tfw you realize Lebanon was a Jew test bed for Europe.
>>
>>70848998
>>70848887

Anything mentioned about Lebanese Druze? I know Maronites and Druze have a shaky history but how are their relations today?
>>
File: 1438702581563.jpg (41 KB, 404x594) Image search: [Google]
1438702581563.jpg
41 KB, 404x594
>Israel betrays us and "peace settled"
actually this time we did
sorry for that brother
>>
>>70849367
Druze don't consider themselves Muslims and lived in isolated communities near the mountains. No issues with them and Christians in the past couple decades.
>>
>>70849367
Nope ill ask next time for you Sweden.
>>
>>70848526

i have a lebanese co-worker. he told me that there aren't a lot of real lebanese left and most people there are just syrians in denial.

he goes to church every sunday and is pretty religious.
>>
>>70849572
It was their fault for trusting you boys. You blew up one of our ships in the 6 days war.
>>
>>70848526
My dad was sent to Lebanon in 1979 as a UN peacekeeper to babysit some general Hadad.
Why is it still a shithole?
>>
>>70850681
Because of immigration. Specfically, refugees.
>be forewarned
>>
>>70850823
Yea point taken.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.