[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Va fan tycker du om det har?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jwlh5l2DLw
>>
File: fuck it im out.jpg (13 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
fuck it im out.jpg
13 KB, 300x193
>>70848480
Like this
>>
Can we downvote this?
>>
>>70848480
Ska det här vara för eller mot invandring?
>>
>>70849988
Obviously she is pro immigration and makes a straw man out of the rights arguments.
>>
File: 817263871623.jpg (51 KB, 680x624) Image search: [Google]
817263871623.jpg
51 KB, 680x624
>poetry slam
>>
>>70849988

Osäker, kunde inte titta klart, för mycket cringe
>>
Hello swe, spit out the yogurt and talk english please
>>
>>70848480
>that one shit country who keeps posting their shit videos in their shit language on a board full of english speakers

this should be a bannable offense
>>
Here i have google translation:
>Dear you, who want to come to our country. We are so happy to stretch out our hand, but you can't see out as we we're leaving you on the beach. The Beach you first came into being after the war and chaos, you need help but we need a break.
Don't come here, we promise that we are not racists, but right now we're in trouble. It's overflowing. People from near and far. Why should only we and Germany pull cart? A million's in Lebanon, but it's not the same thing, they just look like you and you probably have your taste in music. When will you learn that you are not like us, you who can't even go out and take a puff.
Don't come here with your dodgy food with real taste, it's supposed to be pork for dinner, served on a silver platter. It's all your fault, the only thing you bring are problems, our system can't handle any more.
Our door is open for some but the threshold is high, we sent you our blankets and we thought it was good enough?
>>
Don't come here don't come here, we haven't done a fly, we've been neutral in a lot of war and lived without trouble. A Global crisis is nothing for us. We can help you with your light, have you heard about sparklers? You're scaring us so much when you go there and beg, we are secular here in Sweden, didn't you know that? We don't believe in much, but we believe in democracy and now we're going to vote you out together with the f!.
Don't come here don't come here, we can't afford it, go back to Greece where they show mercy. We don't have any money, they will be put on the office parties, but I promise it's not the reason why our older eating leftovers. Our country is ravaged by vänsterfittor and feminists, and by the way, you would be able to be terrorists. Share this page with your friends. We need to spread panic, and when we do things like that, we don't have time for source criticism.
>>
There's someone i want you to meet, he is everywhere in every village, every town. He it is that makes your accommodation, a fireplace. He will send us to hand out flyers where you can read on a line of text that you are not welcome here. He will leave no soul untouched, he's not letting go, he's forcing away our humanity, as long as time goes on.
His name is fear, and he's scared of foreign people, the likes of you. You who just came here to carry out a genocide, but you have to let be, the aryan race is threatened! We're going to die out! So many people without blonde hair in our country, how will it look like? It must come to an end! A Multicultural Society, it is the last thing we want, that people feel at home, how would it, huh?
Don't come here don't come here, you who just want to rape our women, as we care so much about, that's why we write to them time and time again that if it doesn't agree with us, they are hookers and pigs. Is the "not our women" harassing them with a grin. It's hard to be Swedish, to care so much about others, I don't understand how our ' systemic causes people to immigrate?
Don't come here, don't come here, we have more important things for us, we have to decide, it will be frans or panetoz? Please, please just let us be, we can explain, we need to preserve, our traditions are precious, you came from the war, some unidentifiable, but we need to save because we are ready for travel, Thailand for Christmas we can defend it, because in our lovely little country Have love and caring has become a scarce commodity.
>>
>>70850502
>That one retard who can never figure out how to use google translator or press the big ''CC'' on a youtube video to get a general idea what s going on.
This should be a assisted suicide offense.
>>
What would you expect from a 'merifag
>>
>>70848480
We don't speak somali, wtf is going on ?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>70850847

Alberto Barbosa of all people doesn't speak somali?

Surprising
>>
There this leftist propaganda who made 'poetry slam' criticising fuking true facts said by what they call 'facists'
>>
>>70850958
I don't speak Somali :(
>>
>>70851048
Sverige, YOU ARE DONE.

YOU ARE OVER.

PLZ BUILD SKF IN GREECE SO WE CAN GROW NEETBUCKS N SHIET.
>>
>>70851105
Well you should be , cuz somali will be the first language in whole of europe, all thanks to your shitty borders
>>
>>70851105

fug off socrates and build better borders
>>
so what the fuck is she saying ?
>>
>>70851520
Have u been infected with niggatry? can not scroll up and read the fuking translation.
>>
>>70851520

Fucking pay debts and read thread
>>
Truth doesn't matter, facts are hateful, in my little sisters grundskola står "love wins" och "united we stand, divided we fall" reffering to faggots and invaders. I may be a slavshit blatte myself and maybe i didn't experience true Sweden (mostly cause I live 15 FUCKING MINUTES from Rynkeby) but i'm not sure there is anything worth saving. Your common man seem dishonest, delusional and treacherous to their own folk. Iunno Sven it might just be time to end it all and begin again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZZVRfjR5WY
>>
>>70851623
oooh cool your socks there, Sverige.

You are not being a racist there, are you?
>>
>>70851670
Nah man , niggatry is a true disease look it up. you faggot money thefting jewish fuk
>>
MUH FEELINGS

LET ME BE RAPED AND FORCEFULLY CONVERTED
>>
>>70851297
>>70851271
It appears you have already been culturally enriched. Is it not true that Sverige and Deutschland sent an open invitation to every sandnigger the east has spawned in the past 100 years to come to your countries for free gibsmedats and white womyn who don't need no european man?

What do you expect Greece to do? You can't send back "refugees" and you can't shoot the boats. Our hands are kinda tied up behind our backs, no?

tl;dr: ENJOY THE SOMALI COCK, SVEN. ENJOY THE ARAB ANACONDA, JORG
>>
File: Capture.png (25 KB, 564x244) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25 KB, 564x244
>>70851850
>niggatry
the cultural enrichment is strong with this one.
>>
>>70848480
not cool
>>
>>70852703
>no cool
is that all you got?
these leftist 'rf' faggots are ruining our country
>>
Sverige är ett land av svarta kukar
>>
>>70852877
oh fuck off david
>>
>>70848480
>>70848480
>>70848480

I know this girl wtf, who are you?
>>
>>70850663
>>70850688
>>70850711

I am a little too rusty to catch every word myself but that seems accurate, but incomplete. Intro and long tail skipped.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.